Share Name Share Symbol Market Type Share ISIN Share Description
Invocas Group LSE:INVO London Ordinary Share GB00B0ZGN364 ORD 0.25P
  Price Change % Change Share Price Bid Price Offer Price High Price Low Price Open Price Shares Traded Last Trade
  +0.00p +0.00% 10.00p 0.00p 0.00p - - - 0 05:00:10
Industry Sector Turnover (m) Profit (m) EPS - Basic PE Ratio Market Cap (m)
General Financial 10.0 2.1 5.2 1.9 2.86

Invocas (INVO) Latest News

Real-Time news about Invocas (London Stock Exchange): 0 recent articles
More Invocas News
Invocas Takeover Rumours

Invocas (INVO) Share Charts

1 Year Invocas Chart

1 Year Invocas Chart

1 Month Invocas Chart

1 Month Invocas Chart

Intraday Invocas Chart

Intraday Invocas Chart

Invocas (INVO) Discussions and Chat

Invocas Forums and Chat

Date Time Title Posts
21/7/201520:32Debt Debt & lots of it INVOCAS can help195.00
03/6/201012:39Invocas Financial - the only way is up... with Charts & News33.00
02/6/201008:02INVOCAS - Proposed delisting from AIM-
10/2/200819:10Invocas - with Charts17.00

Add a New Thread

Invocas (INVO) Most Recent Trades

No Trades
Trade Time Trade Price Trade Size Trade Value Trade Type
View all Invocas trades in real-time

Invocas (INVO) Top Chat Posts

gogoneko: Very pleasant news to see PG buying up stock (I'd thought it was the directors doing a last-minute share grab on the cheap to get their 75%). I wouldn't be surprised if the INVO directors are suddenly feeling a bit hot under the collar with his arrival on the shareholder register as they may not get the easy ride they'd hoped for ..... interesting .... ... but might have guessed it'd be Blackrock dumping though....! gogoneko - 20 May'10 - 08:22 - 159 of 180 edit Very disappointed at the lack of improvement in the share price despite what looks to be a large number of purchases being made over the past week. Based on having witnessed bad investment decisions by them elsewhere my bet is that this is due to Blackrock disposing of its holdings.
gogoneko: There's a small chance someone will appear because in the right hands they could make good use of the business. I wrote off the value of the remainder of my shares as soon as I read the RNS title this morning anyway, my only personal comfort is in having disposed of some of my original purchase in disgust of the lack of appearance of a trading update. At least it's clear now why they didn't issue one. [edit : I am surprised at the purchases today - I can't believe some do have the confidence that the share price can recover, unless they're happy with life on the matched bargain facilities ]
gogoneko: Very disappointed at the lack of improvement in the share price despite what looks to be a large number of purchases being made over the past week. Based on having witnessed bad investment decisions by them elsewhere my bet is that this is due to Blackrock disposing of its holdings.
gogoneko: Hmm! I was hoping to give the directors a kick to issue an RNS due to a falling share price, but I don't mind if it starts climbing again! :) I think that I'd label it at best "reasonably priced", but I do think that there is recovery potential here if the directors have performed well. This should be determinable within the next six weeks if the directors stick to their historical June prelims schedule. If they're still failing to get to grips though then it could be painful. The recent gov't insolvency stats ( ) show a mixed picture for INVO business though, e.g. increasing individual UK bankruptcy numbers, increasing corporate insolvency in Scotland but falling individual insolvencies, so it'll be interesting to see how the company has managed. What the company may find though is that if the hammer is to fall on public sector workers then my understanding is the northern UK regions' workers are most vulnerable.
investopia: Good points well made. It does seem a precarious time to pull the plug on a potential source of funds I agree, but on the other hand, with the share price so low a well funded private investment fund could flirt with the directors and if a deal is struck there is nothing investors could do to stop it, given the directors' shareholdings. Have been holding from higher levels, when I thought it was cheap given the prospects - didn't expect to have a turnaround on my hands! Will hold on tight and hope for the best.
gogoneko: investopia, A bit old : It's something that I'm aware of as well, but I would find it too AIM-like if they did attempt it, mainly because (off the top of my head) : 1) By their own admission in the previous interims the directors (under quick and unsettling management changes) have not run the company as well as is expected during recent years in what should be the optimal operational environment, hence the share price underperformance to reflect uncertainty and disappointment. 2) The company is not under financial pressure to reduce costs by not having a listing. 3) If the company is to expand its operations in a consolidating industry then it will likely require money which could be accessed through a placing. I think that a delisting would restrict this option. 4) The market cap of the company at today's value, based on standard techniques, would, I expect, not be too harsh given their performance this FY. They have yet to prove that they can pull in the profits again to cause a share revaluation. If the company can from this point demonstrate that it can perform well under the guidance of the current management and the share price does not respond accordingly in the year ahead, then perhaps they would have a cause to complain.
gogoneko: Decided to pick up a few k today in anticipation of a return to profits in H2 but overall losses of approx. £900k for the FY (due to the £1.3m H1 one-off costs). If, as in previous years, there's a pre-close update in April, then the management are going to look pretty useless (and I'll be a few quid poorer!) if they haven't been able to generate decent, quantifiable improvements in performance under the current structure and in the current environment as they had claimed in the interims that they were getting to grips with things. As per usual I expect the share price will dip further in the coming weeks (because I rarely manage to buy at the lowest point) but with approx. £2m+ in cash and a £5.25m market cap I think that there's more chance of a takeover than a demise.
fordian: I believe that INVO is finally about to take off...the economic conditions and share price are just right for a gradual rise in the price. The sector is definitely on the up, take a look at CLEA and RLX.
romi2nikki1: Should be more stability in share price going forward, but debt solutions is a rapidly changing market, and still with a lot of players. Invo does seem ( or should have), a good relationship with creditors. Still not happy about reasons given for departure of Hall. Do not understand why Lightly would have the skills that Hall lacked.
investopia: I agree that the more complicated T.A. becomes, the less useful it is. I'm a fundamentalist firstly, but lately have been realising that F.A. combined with basic T.A. can be powerful for timing entry and exit from value situations. Support, resistance, trends and breakout mostly. Catching a falling knife is basically stupid IMV (I have been stupid, so should know). Far better to wait for the trend to turn and catch a rising knife; wait for your value analysis to be ratified by the rising share price before entering an investment. (or the opposite for shorting) Thanks again for your input Hornblower.
Invocas share price data is direct from the London Stock Exchange
Your Recent History
Gulf Keyst..
FTSE 100
UK Sterlin..
Stocks you've viewed will appear in this box, letting you easily return to quotes you've seen previously.

Register now to create your own custom streaming stock watchlist.

By accessing the services available at ADVFN you are agreeing to be bound by ADVFN's Terms & Conditions

P:30 V: D:20170426 04:17:02