Share Name Share Symbol Market Type Share ISIN Share Description
International Molybdenum LSE:IMY London Ordinary Share GB00B0CVPQ18 ORD 1P
  Price Change % Change Share Price Bid Price Offer Price High Price Low Price Open Price Shares Traded Last Trade
  +0.00p +0.00% 20.00p 0.00p 0.00p - - - 0.00 05:00:10
Industry Sector Turnover (m) Profit (m) EPS - Basic PE Ratio Market Cap (m)
- - - - 27.37

International Molybdenum Share Discussion Threads

Showing 376 to 400 of 400 messages
Chat Pages: 16  15  14  13  12  11  10  9  8  7  6  5  Older
DateSubjectAuthorDiscuss
27/9/2007
17:44
tb Indeed, it's tempered my frustration. I don't know how many times I've been told 'the sale should go through this afternoon.
mart
27/9/2007
16:34
It could be worse. You could have got them immediately, and sold them at $12, like I did!!!!
tiltonboy
27/9/2007
15:40
Mart, you are 1 step ahead of me - I'm still waiting for my Quadra shares!!
ianbrewster
27/9/2007
15:09
You may not believe this, but I'm still waiting for Barclays to sell my Quadra shares. How good are Barclays?
mart
01/8/2007
14:06
Well, I'm still waiting for Barclays to 'process' (ie. sell) my Quadra shares. Leisurely or what.
mart
04/6/2007
13:12
Quadra certs arrived today, so I'm out on the bell in Canada. Great result in the end.
tiltonboy
25/5/2007
00:34
The end is nigh IMY + IMYW expected to cease trading in 1 month RNS this evening: Quadra Mining Ltd ('Quadra') has now received valid acceptances of its Offers for the issued share capital and traded Warrants of InterMoly in respect of 111,897,320 Ordinary Shares representing approximately 81.75% of the InterMoly issued Ordinary Shares and 10,142,818 Warrants representing approximately 76.07% of the InterMoly Warrants. The Offers for the Ordinary Shares and Warrants of InterMoly are unconditional in all respects and remain open for acceptance until 3.00pm (London time) on 12 June 2007. In the Offer document dated 27 April 2007 Quadra indicated that, if the Offers became unconditional in all respects, it intended to procure that InterMoly request the London Stock Exchange to cancel the AIM Admission of InterMoly and thus cancellation of trading in the InterMoly Ordinary Shares and Warrants. Quadra has now asked InterMoly to arrange for this cancellation. Notice is therefore given that the Admission of InterMoly to the Aim Market of the London Stock Exchange will be cancelled at the close of business on Monday 25th June 2007 and that trading in the Ordinary Shares and Warrants will cease at that time.
mikehardman
18/5/2007
14:00
Ian, With the offer having gone unconditional it looks bizarre. However, it may be that they wish to stay as a minority shareholder in IMY. Just bleddy typical that the copper price takes a tumble, and with it the Quadra share price, when I am close to being able to trade in my resulting Quadra shares. tiltonboy
tiltonboy
18/5/2007
13:48
No thoughts - but they are still buying at 19p. With Quadra at c$12.00, I make the equivalent price to be 15.39 - that is quite a premium.
ianbrewster
09/5/2007
12:41
Anybody any thoughts on why RAB are paying over the odds v Quadra, in buying IMY!
tiltonboy
17/4/2007
12:14
Apart from RAB probably putting upward pressure on the price, it has to be noted that the QUA price has risen considerably since the offer was announced & is currently valued at $12.98 per share, that makes each IMY share worth considerably more than the original offer deal, though still not as much as the current IMY bid price: "Based on the closing price onthe TSX of C$8.79 per Quadra share on 28 March 2007 and an exchange rate of C$2.27:#1, the Offers value each InterMoly share at approximately 10.68 pence"
hattori_hanzo
17/4/2007
07:44
RAB putting on the pressure, noted over the past week or two you can sell but not buy in quanity. RAB now has 11.2% and adding, looking at todays rise.
lyonst5
17/4/2007
07:22
Any thoughts behind the upturn?
matt
14/4/2007
08:10
goldrush, Judging the time to sell the resulting Quadra shares will be the tricky bit. tiltonboy
tiltonboy
13/4/2007
21:17
tiltonboy U may have played this well with your warrants IMHO.
goldrush
13/4/2007
19:49
Quadra now trading at $12.26.
tiltonboy
05/4/2007
12:02
Picked up a few warrants at 2.75p. Just hope the Quadra price stays firm, and the deal goes through quickly. tiltonboy
tiltonboy
03/4/2007
15:06
QUA has been rerated at $17. Currently $11.10. The QUA moly story going down well in Canada
lyonst5
03/4/2007
09:40
Just a thought, if RAB sell out to QUA for a premium is there a clause for buyouts that any remaining shareholders need to be offered the same price. Is this the reason the share price has not bottomed out at 12.5p which is QUA's offer at the moment with their share price at $10.60.
lyonst5
02/4/2007
20:09
"My bet is that the level of acceptances needed to go unconditional will be lowered." That was my first guess t'other day, I thought GLA could force an unconditional deal.....so...WHY ARE RAB buying shares at prices up to 20p if they can't influence the deal ? That's what confused me the day the offer was announced. I thought it was because they wanted to force QUA to pay them more for their minority shares in order for them to make the deal unconditional! It doesn't make sense for them to buy shares up to 20p level if they can't influence the deal! A) To stop it going unconditional on 90% of shares pledged b) To force QUA to pay them a premium for their shares. Why else would RAB be buying at such high prices?! I don't thnk an open short position would explain it either.
hattori_hanzo
02/4/2007
20:00
RAB are unlikely to block the deal. They have been buying Quadra shares as well on Friday. They wouldn't be bothering to buy Quadra shares unless they support the deal going through.
nickcduk
02/4/2007
15:40
Thanks tiltonboy. Should all come out in the wash soon.
lyonst5
02/4/2007
15:32
lyonst, If RAB are trying to block the deal, anything could happen. My bet is that the level of acceptances needed to go unconditional will be lowered. I don't think RAB would want to stay as a minority shareholder. tiltonboy
tiltonboy
02/4/2007
14:48
tiltonboy.... Quadra needing acceptance of the Offer by 90% of the IMY holders and RAB having built a 10%+ stake in the past weeks How do you think it could play out ?
lyonst5
02/4/2007
14:47
Looking at todays Rule 8 declarations from RAB I think they were the aggressive buyers on Friday. I also think they were caught out by having left orders with the MM to buy upto 20p from the night before. That would explain why the price continued to shoot up early Friday the way it did. They have been buying Quadra shares as well which means they are likely to vote in favour of the deal. I would bet their were a few unhappy managers at RAB on Friday if they caught wind of what happened.
nickcduk
Chat Pages: 16  15  14  13  12  11  10  9  8  7  6  5  Older
Your Recent History
LSE
GKP
Gulf Keyst..
LSE
QPP
Quindell
FTSE
UKX
FTSE 100
LSE
IOF
Iofina
FX
GBPUSD
UK Sterlin..
Stocks you've viewed will appear in this box, letting you easily return to quotes you've seen previously.

Register now to create your own custom streaming stock watchlist.

By accessing the services available at ADVFN you are agreeing to be bound by ADVFN's Terms & Conditions

P:40 V: D:20161210 16:39:21