Share Name Share Symbol Market Type Share ISIN Share Description
Harvard LSE:HAR London Ordinary Share GB0000130756 ORD 10P
  Price Change % Change Share Price Bid Price Offer Price High Price Low Price Open Price Shares Traded Last Trade
  +0.00p +0.00% 45.00p 0.00p 0.00p - - - 0.00 05:00:10
Industry Sector Turnover (m) Profit (m) EPS - Basic PE Ratio Market Cap (m)
Leisure Goods 61.2 0.9 0.7 64.3 23.01

Harvard Share Discussion Threads

Showing 1801 to 1824 of 1825 messages
Chat Pages: 73  72  71  70  69  68  67  66  65  64  63  62  Older
DateSubjectAuthorDiscuss
13/4/2012
21:30
I was confident tht the fall was as I said before....price had firmed and started to move up...if it hadn't I wouldn't hav gone in for more ..luck really....I did check for an rns a few times during the day...and read tht offer one three times to make sure I read it correctly..lol....but well done to you for being in so long Note small uptick on tht chart at 4...rns released at 4.03!!
badtime
13/4/2012
20:38
Well done badtime - good call...must have taken some nerve to buy on the last extended day with the price dropping! I didn't sell and held tight, but wouldn't have had the bottle to buy any more.
topvest
13/4/2012
19:29
Sunshine is where too :)
badtime
13/4/2012
19:21
badtime Ok where to now with the profit
saturn5
13/4/2012
19:02
Yep good news ...bought more at 33p this morning once spread had tightened ..re yesterday I do think tht large sell caused the panic ....profit is going to pay for a holiday :)
badtime
13/4/2012
17:29
Yes...great news...patience rewarded! Those sellers will be kicking themselves now and good to see that they weren't selling knowing something. Anyway 45p is a good return for me - 49% over 18 months or so which is more than adequate. Nice to see a value investor play work for once!!
topvest
12/4/2012
21:02
lol...i think u may b right there
badtime
12/4/2012
19:56
Another Friday tomorrow..another extension deadline! 7am or 5pm RNS I suspect!
topvest
12/4/2012
18:11
i think that large sell at outset may hav caused markdown..and subsequent sales.
badtime
12/4/2012
12:46
Looks like this deal is not going to plan - the share price indicates that the deal is off..should find out sooner or later.
topvest
10/4/2012
08:26
There was a piece in the FT 01/04 about Chinese co's raising money on AIM and the difficulties they faced, not as hard as raising money in China though, extract below:- ...But even with lowered expectations, tapping capital on foreign markets is still easier for companies than securing loans in China, where banks remain reluctant to lend to small private businesses. "It's no secret that it is very difficult to get loans in China," Raphael Tham, chairman of Auhua said. "Even if you do get loans most of these loans are on a yearly turnaround basis that means you have to renew every year. That is not good for business planning," Mr Tham said. For Auhua, a foreign listing will mean "we get a better profile with the banks, we get a better profile with government agencies, also a better profile with our clients [in China]," he added. At its peak around 2005 nearly 60 Chinese companies were listed on the Aim market. That number was 43 at the end of last week. However, Ms Pierce said London's Aim market would continue to see interest from small companies in emerging markets...
paleje
05/4/2012
21:25
geez all these peeps confident n then diving out...cluck cluck :)
badtime
05/4/2012
16:12
I think they previously said the break fee is in escrow so should be safe, no getout for lack of funding but the .5m won't compensate for an aborted takeover. Let's hope they get their act together, could be an excuse for last min effort by the Chinese to get a price reduction?
paleje
05/4/2012
16:06
afraid i waited till 9AM then brown trousered it myself.
envirovision
05/4/2012
16:00
Delayed until the 13th now. Looks like it should still go through. No mention on the break-fee this time though. Oh well...continued patience will hopefully be rewarded. Over 6m since the first announcement!
topvest
05/4/2012
15:24
5pm approaching! Looks like an out of hours announcement today. Quite a bit of selling today possibly doesn't bode well. Oh well, fingers crossed!
topvest
05/4/2012
09:34
Probably someone getting nervous. Yes, deadline is 5pm today I think.
topvest
05/4/2012
09:23
interesting pullback...announcement due today?
badtime
30/3/2012
20:28
We should get the formal offer document in a matter of days then. Cash is probably 6 weeks off yet.
topvest
30/3/2012
19:00
spot on enviro....i was tempted to add least week :(
badtime
30/3/2012
13:52
I would imagine just getting the bank to transfer that amount from China to the UK would be a task and a half involving all manner of rubber stamps, but clearly there is no question about this with Geeya having paid for four regulatory clearances, bank fees now and not to mention the £500,000 break fee.
envirovision
30/3/2012
07:10
Well that's it, the green light has been given and the cheques in the post. No sweat, hope everyone held their nerve.
envirovision
29/3/2012
09:05
anothr rns due...zzzz
badtime
15/3/2012
15:47
They said by end of March for the final regulatory stamp so looks on track.
paleje
Chat Pages: 73  72  71  70  69  68  67  66  65  64  63  62  Older
Your Recent History
LSE
GKP
Gulf Keyst..
LSE
QPP
Quindell
FTSE
UKX
FTSE 100
LSE
IOF
Iofina
FX
GBPUSD
UK Sterlin..
Stocks you've viewed will appear in this box, letting you easily return to quotes you've seen previously.

Register now to create your own custom streaming stock watchlist.

By accessing the services available at ADVFN you are agreeing to be bound by ADVFN's Terms & Conditions

P:32 V: D:20161203 02:28:32