||EPS - Basic
||Market Cap (m)
Firstafrica Oil Share Discussion Threads
Showing 14951 to 14972 of 14975 messages
|Bollinger bands closing rapidly ... i think we are due a bounce !!!|
|Spoke to Halifax and they are processing. Apparently i am not the only one and appears to be a backlog thing.
Had a look today and still not there.
No worries as i am not intending to sell up and need about £5.00p to break even.|
|van - any sign yet? If not, maybe tomorrow (see blvn rns today).|
|van - probably a good thing your hands are tied at the mo. Let's hope the stem tests are A-OK.|
|Steelwatch ... thank you kindly for your concern. Have spoke to my broker and have been told all is ok, but running behind with regards the conversion. It means i cannot trade either FAO or BVLN, but luckily i had / have no intention for the forseeable future.
|vanhalen - if you have told your broker, check if they have accepted. If not you should immediately instruct them to accept!
Settlement of the consideration to which FirstAfrica Shareholders are entitled pursuant to the Offer shall be dispatched (or, in the case of FirstAfrica Shareholders holding their FirstAfrica Shares held in uncertificated form, shall be credited through CREST): (i) in the case of FirstAfrica Shareholders who validly accepted the Offer by 3.00 pm on 25 January 2007, on or before 13 February 2007; and (ii) in the case of FirstAfrica Shareholders who validly accept after 3.00 pm on 25 January 2007, within 14 days of the receipt of such acceptances.
The Offer remains open for acceptance until further notice.|
|ok..here's hoping the management of Bowleven can avoid making as big a mess as this shower did...mind you, wouldn't be hard...|
|lovegod - 22 Feb'07 - 17:54 - 3655 of 3657
cant remember receiving any offer from blvn. so how does one aquire them
ask your broker to accept, but quickly.|
23 February 2007
BowLeven plc ('BowLeven')
Application has been made for the admission of an additional 360,887 shares of
10p each in the capital of BowLeven to trading on AIM Pursuant to BowLeven's
recommended takeover offer for FirstAfrica Oil plc (the 'Offer'); these shares
have been allotted to certain holders of FirstAfrica shares from whom valid
acceptances of the Offer have now been received.
These 360,887 new BowLeven ordinary shares will rank pari passu with the
existing ordinary shares, and it is expected that Admission to trading on AIM
will become effective and that dealings will commence at 8.00am on 26 February
In conformity with the Transparency Directive, following admission of these
shares BowLeven's issued share capital will consist of 74,098,589 ordinary
shares with a nominal value of 10p each. Therefore the total number of voting
rights in BowLeven will be 74,098,589.
This information is provided by RNS
The company news service from the London Stock Exchange|
|cant remember receiving any offer from blvn. so how does one aquire them|
|I'll have a quick tidy up !!!|
|K i got my BLVN shares today and promptly sold half of them. I am not that confident on the Cameroon drill ... if it pays off then BLVN will fly .. if not, i dread to think. But at least now i have spread the risk - something i should have done last year.|
|As described in the Offer Document, as BowLeven has received acceptances under
the Offer in respect of 90 per cent. or more of the FirstAfrica Shares to which
the Offer relates, BowLeven will as soon as practicable give notice to those
FirstAfrica Shareholders who have not accepted the Offer informing them that it
will compulsorily acquire their FirstAfrica Shares by applying sections 428 to
430F of the Companies Act 1985.
and what i mean by not sure what you will get back if you don't accept ...
It is anticipated that cancellation of admission to trading will take
effect no earlier than 26 February 2007. The cancellation of admission to
trading on AIM of FirstAfrica Shares will significantly reduce the liquidity and marketability of any FirstAfrica Shares not assented to the Offer and their
value may be affected in consequence.|
|Cheers ihavenoclue will i recieve this offer in the post - what do you mean will get nothing back.|
|Maddona ... accept the offer as come the 26th Feb FAO will be no more and it is unsure if you will get anything back after that.|
|I have done nothing with my fao shares - could somebody advise me please as what i should be doing. Cheers in advance|
|bob .... nope ... still the same view since last december ... sell half keep half ... so i only consolidate half or less of my loss in FAO.
I don't want to risk ALL my shares on the turn of a Cameroon well dice.
If anything FAO taught me to spread my risk ... but i don't intend to sell all.|
|ihavenoclue....i see that you have taken a simular view to me now. but maybe you will be better of not being able to trade and letting the dust settle on fao and blvn. however as we both watch the markets alot it is very hard not to want to trade or look elsewhere. i called my exit from fao ok and now only time will tell if my new investments will do better than blvn.|
|Seems HSBC have well and truely messed up the takeover of my shares.|
|you can still sell FAO with Halifax online|
|I've had my BLVN today. Now, a good drill result from Cameroon and things will start to look up.
|There was another bulk load of shares to BLVN today .. haven't looked yet but i am sure mine were in that huge chunk.|