||EPS - Basic
||Market Cap (m)
Ferrexpo Share Discussion Threads
Showing 4851 to 4873 of 4875 messages
|Interesting to see the share price holding at this level when doubt remains over that placing. I had planned to sell until end of Jan but have bought back over the last couple of days. Watching very closely as feel it could go either way but if we get a big dip i will simply hold. The reason Ive bought back now is that I am thinking the dip will not come, and if it does it will be quick and then back up. Im thinking also but between now and the dip we may see a settle above 145. After the dip I see it going to 165 pretty swiftly and then to £2. You guys who know this share so well - I read everything you are saying and try to get my head around all your fundamentals and financial projections but to be honest its all beyond my intelligence. I will keep reading though and hopefully some of it will start to make sense!! Good luck to all.|
|Best of luck telbap.|
|I need 160 to cover my SB losses so far, will have to up the value once we get past 140p.....|
|I got so lucky yesterday , I came within 0.5p of being stopped .This has bounced perfectly off the lower trend line , chart had me scared ( tested my nerves ) but I trust it more than anything . Last bounce on the trend line took us to the recent highs , so should this, at the very least . My first target and secondary remain intact .|
|Superb. Very satisfying! I just sold too. Something like +7.2%. Have bought back|
|Couldn't resist - sold yestedays trade for a small £316.00 profit. I've been doing more of that lately, basically since beginning December. I'll keep my core holding for the long run and hope to add more after the 'placing' goes through. Hope to make a few more small trades before then.
|Hi Bellbottom, I totally agree. At least stop loss that small trade now and if it stops out take the money and run. Nice one.|
I also bought some more at the death last night - about 4:29pm. Could only afford just over 6,000 shares, but it was just too big a drop not to take the bait. My intention was to sell off again today for a nice little profit (some beer money for the next few weeks/months) but may hold on to them for the long term. I still have a core holding anyway so tempted to take the money and run on this small trade.
Good luck all FXPO holders|
|It would appear that we possibly have some positive momentum, might be just 50mda boys and girls buying now we bounced off that line......maybe it's because it's Wednesday, or maybe it's because Trump will become president Friday...[email protected]%?I am saying nowt till we pass 150..|
|Admittedly its a bit out of the ordinary and so I am going to be cautious. Just want to hear whether this placing is happening then Im bullish on FXPO to £2. Have been steadily buying yesterday and today|
|But nice bounce|
|Giles....sadly I feel it is the original version he is referring to.|
|When you say "sick" is that in the Bill and Ted's Excellent Adventure" as in Bodacious / Awesome....? Street talk. If so, I agree.|
|onedb1 - I agree with your fundies, but the chart looks sick!
Gotta stay above that 50DMA!|
|Starting to buy here. Goal of £100k under 130|
|I'm out for now. Will buy back when goes back above 50day|
|Am about to get stopped. been here since 70p days , traded the swings , currently very close to my SL . I don't get why we are seeing this price action , I disagree with it on fundamentals, iron ore price is much higher than at any time in 2016, cash reserves are also much higher which to me are a clear indication the H2 was brilliant and EPS for 2016 will exceed the 20p for 2015. Yesterday we had a P/E ration of only 6,61. Yet again to me its low and on a EPS of 30 or even 25p to be more conservative that gives 165 on 25p and 198 on 30p .
So as it stands I am not understanding price action and will let TA rule my decision . I will bounce back in with momentum if I get taken out today . Still LONG for me - just|
|If am right the bounce starts from the 128/129 levels . Let's see .|
|@napolian....for sure rinse repeat. I have funds ready for what I feel is bottom, maybe down to 110 area, that's what I am looking for. Will pick up a cheeky 5k, then top up once it has set up its northward trend. Deffo we need to see / Hear what's happening with the balance 75mill shares, sell or hold, cos until that news is out we are going to flap around this share price level. IMHO.|
|Price has been weak recently. Perhaps second placing is coming?|
|am waiting too Fruit but chart looks like a fall imminent|
|telbap - then rinse and repeat?
I don't regret picking up some 8K shares at £1 & a whisker ea. just a couple of months ago.
The share is defo in a sweet spot? 2nd only to ETF:COPA.
IMO ETF:URA is a buy too....
|Sell or get ur goolies in a vice|