||EPS - Basic
||Market Cap (m)
|Equity Investment Instruments
Fastfwd Innov Share Discussion Threads
Showing 5176 to 5198 of 5200 messages
|.....we must be veeery close now.|
|Most companies tend to be 7am but yes FFWD can be anytime of the day with a nice surprise.|
|RNS have come in the afternoon in the past!|
|Edited after answering. Was hoping for a FFWD RNS today to get the week off to a good start but alas more patience needed. Perhaps tomorrow ;-)|
|Where are you Lauders?|
|Must be me only then. Perhaps one of those rare occasions people from certain countries cannot access? I have tried from my work computer, home computer and mobile. None of them work!|
|It's working for me!:-)|
|Thanks DB4. Does it work though? I am STILL having issues accessing! Is it only me?|
|Lauders - this is the Vemo website address, I will put a link in the header later today.
|Life Science Developments Set To Reverse Into Diabetic Boot Company|
|Has been quiet here on the news front for quite a while in FFWD terms! As you say news would be expected sooner rather than later and given the claims by TW that things are not all they seem with DB I too wouldn't mind seeing them exit the portfolio. Hopefully we will see some major news this week, it seems to be "due".
PS - It is interesting to see how much the companies FFWD invests in and even FFWD themselves handle PR and newsflow. It would seem that Factom and Yooya are the best on this front and everyone else (including FFWD) lags somewhat. You would expect someone at FFWD to be following the newsflow of the companies they invest in more closely than us, but it doesn't appear to be the case. FFWD could have an almost daily (certainly weekly) update re: news of their investments if they really wished or thought it important to their investors. Obviously neither are applicable!
Here is the latest from Factom: Https://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/factom-chairman-bitcoin-the-sooner-we-fork-the-better/
PPS - Perhaps something is going on with Vemo Education? The link from FFWD does not work and I cannot access any other way either? Either good news or bad news! They still seemed to be active around February/March if this is from that date which I think it must be given quotes within: Http://www.wasfaa.org/docs/conferences/2016/handouts/SessionC5_AddressingTheValueCrisisInHigherEducation.pdf Quite like the video included in the pdf!|
|Must be favourite for one this week I would think.|
|Another Strategic Update would be welcome here. Below is the last one from over 3 months ago. This indicated several threads of FFWD’s strategy being pursued, including exit opportunities. Further news on this is still awaited. Indeed disposal of DBC would be a smart move IMV and would likely be popular with investors.
1. The Company believes that there are exceptional opportunities available to it in the gaming technology sector. These opportunities are available to the Company largely because of the network of the Company's Board of Directors, advisers and large shareholders. The Company believes that the gaming technology sector has very positive macro-economic characteristics and represents a very significant growth opportunity;
2. The Company is currently carrying out due diligence on a number of new investments in the gaming technology sector and expects to announce new investments in the relatively short term;
3. The Company is exploring adding additional gaming expertise and experience to its Board of Directors;
4. The Company believes that almost all of its current investments are significantly ahead of plan and have a realisable value in the long term which is greater than and in some cases significantly greater than their current carrying value
5. Specifically, the Company believes its investments in Biotechnology, education technology, and its investment in Yooya could yield significant returns in the near term. Exit opportunities on favourable terms are under review for these investments. With respect to Education Technology the Board is exploring strategic alternatives which could allow FastForward shareholders to enjoy benefits from ownership in a stand-alone Education Technology vehicle, potentially by way of distribution in specie.|
|They should get rid of Diabetic Boot, Jim Mellon uses every company he's involved in to prop it up. Does anyone except him believe in it? Don't they have investors queuing up to fund it? I'd like to be able to invest in more than one Dattels/Mellon-connected company without having to contribute another chunk of my investment capital to DBC. If he's really worth £800m and he thinks it's so great why doesn't he take care of it himself?|
|I'd sooner we kept hold of yooya for time being, whilst it's still experiencing such rapid growth. I just hope that our first disposal from the portfolio comes with a large healthy profit! That should then pave the way for the future of FFWD. Here's hoping anyway..|
|Bdog51. I hope those who left get caught out when sales aew announced. I trust Yooya will not be disposed off until it has an IPO but you never know, it may be sold on to other strands of the investors' interests, so that money for more gaming is released and that becomes the main driver in the portfolio. If sold on I also hope it will not be at "mate's rates", but this is Aim, so no guarantees there.|
|I wonder how long we have to wait for the next share price enhancing news. I'm guessing next news will relate to disposal of extant holdings. It's taking longer than I was expecting and it seems some folk invested have lost patience already, which is a pity but not altogether surprising.|
|Yooya @YooyaChina 5h
Our show One Minute Gentleman has hit 10 million views in only 7 weeks. #OnlineVideo http://hubs.ly/H045cSR0|
|Let's hope yoo is not a jqw.|
|while traveling back to work in Angola was chatting to 2 young Chinese guys and I asked them if they had ever herd of yooya media and if so do they rate them, both said no never herd of yooya but said they would Google when we land, in the que for immigration they did this they said they would do some research into them cos we have no Google over there, so it still goes to show not everyone has herd of yooya yet, so maybe they still have some time to wait too before they hit the big time as they have a lot more people to reach out to yet|
|No surprise to hear that I had no response to my comments about PR and updating their website in a more timely manner. No doubt just another pesky shareholder to ignore. Shame really, but there you go. The only two companies that have ever responded to queries/suggestions of mine in a polite and positive way are BOO (still invested) and HWDN (sold out but probably fine in the long-run). Was expecting more from FFWD. Will still hold as I like the variety and potential newsflow from so many investee companies.|
|FFWD tweeted (2:45 PM today):
Great article on the power of #VR in #gaming. Our Investee @Leap_Gaming is certainly ahead of the curve here.
|Schoold app mentioned here: