Share Name Share Symbol Market Type Share ISIN Share Description
Equator Exploration LSE:EEL London Ordinary Share VGG3084F1282 COM SHS NPV
  Price Change % Change Share Price Bid Price Offer Price High Price Low Price Open Price Shares Traded Last Trade
  +0.00p +0.00% 20.50p 0.00p 0.00p - - - 0.00 05:00:10
Industry Sector Turnover (m) Profit (m) EPS - Basic PE Ratio Market Cap (m)
Oil & Gas Producers - - - - 36.02

Equator Exploration Share Discussion Threads

Showing 114801 to 114819 of 114825 messages
Chat Pages: 4593  4592  4591  4590  4589  4588  4587  4586  4585  4584  4583  4582  Older
DateSubjectAuthorDiscuss
18/1/2017
16:13
Nothing back at Afren, so why expect anything here?
astorcourt
18/1/2017
15:50
Mr K - Not been on here for ages - What's happening? Will we get any money back? would appreciate an update cheers urchin
urchin1
12/1/2017
19:05
GPMH I am fairly sure Oando would convert the outstanding EEL loan in a few more EEL shares before any AIM/LSE listing. Oando suddenly deciding to convert this loan into EEL shares, could possibly be a sign that things are about to happen. As for Mrk being on board, that certainly would be one heck of a promotion from being in charge of the EEL SLG Red Button Team...............;¬) How ever as you say stranger things have happened. Time will tell and (more) patience is needed.
whowants2bamilionare
10/1/2017
12:36
whats happening here?not have kept up with developments here.its been nearly 8 years i think. had £10,000 in these.could do with that money now. have been treating these like fixed deposit bond and i now feel the time has come for it to mature. MR k or SPP or any other SLG member what is the latest?
nicky21
08/1/2017
21:33
geordie, Personally I find it amusing/interesting to read Mr.K's post of "no spamming" on a thread that 97% exists of negativity/spammers over the past several years...and the other 3% hopeful EEL holders looking for some form of positive resolution to this sorry investment. I just wonder does Oando have plans for EEL's return to the AIM/LSE under a different guise with Mr.K on board? Stranger things have happened and I would rule absolutely nothing out. Regards, Gmph1 MrKeysersoze29 Dec '16 - 14:38 - 64065 of 64073 2 0 Mr Gulfsands, No Spamming please. Mr K.
gpmh1
04/1/2017
18:50
happy new year
paulie1
03/1/2017
10:46
Happy & Lucky New Year Folks. :) Regards, Gpmh1
gpmh1
03/1/2017
09:44
Happy new Year, year 11 of this utter farce - see you all in 2018.
2lb
03/1/2017
09:33
Happy New year to all.
itscoming
29/12/2016
22:08
I don't think we will get any prosper out of these thieving scumbags. Just toying with us until they can find a safe way to pull the plug.
digger2779
29/12/2016
21:59
Happy and hopefully a prosperous New Year MrK.
braders
29/12/2016
14:38
Mr Gulfsands, No Spamming please. Mr K.
mrkeysersoze
24/12/2016
08:01
Merry Xmas All
muto
23/12/2016
19:45
Merry Christmas & Happy New Year too. How many years now :-)
fatfish
23/12/2016
15:19
And to you Mr K.
unabkxb
23/12/2016
15:13
Merry Christmas & Happy New Year to you all.Mr K.
mrkeysersoze
19/12/2016
21:22
I see BP have farmed into Kosmos Energy' acreage offshore Mauritania and Senegal today. They paid $916m total in cash and carries for a controlling stake in the development of the fields that Kosmos have already discovered. It allows Kosmos to monetize the discoveries and focus on what it does best - exploration. This deal may have a positive impact on the STP acreage that Kosmos shares with EEL as it gives them the cash to pay for drilling.
quark3
19/12/2016
20:40
[...] Perhaps they can locate hub services in STP. Nice people, great climate and - if developed - great leisure tourist destination.......LOL Merry Xmas to all SPP 119
spp119
19/12/2016
16:13
Why was it necessary to moderate post 64052 as I didn't see anything offensive there? Didn't have time to see 64052!
digger2779
Chat Pages: 4593  4592  4591  4590  4589  4588  4587  4586  4585  4584  4583  4582  Older
Your Recent History
LSE
GKP
Gulf Keyst..
LSE
QPP
Quindell
FTSE
UKX
FTSE 100
LSE
IOF
Iofina
FX
GBPUSD
UK Sterlin..
Stocks you've viewed will appear in this box, letting you easily return to quotes you've seen previously.

Register now to create your own custom streaming stock watchlist.

By accessing the services available at ADVFN you are agreeing to be bound by ADVFN's Terms & Conditions

P:32 V: D:20170119 21:28:37