Share Name Share Symbol Market Type Share ISIN Share Description
Energy Assets LSE:EAS London Ordinary Share GB00B78CNY10 ORD 1P
  Price Change % Change Share Price Bid Price Offer Price High Price Low Price Open Price Shares Traded Last Trade
  +0.00p +0.00% 725.00p 0.00p 0.00p - - - 0.00 05:00:10
Industry Sector Turnover (m) Profit (m) EPS - Basic PE Ratio Market Cap (m)
Support Services 45.3 10.5 30.4 23.9 203.02

Energy Assets Share Discussion Threads

Showing 1451 to 1475 of 1475 messages
Chat Pages: 59  58  57  56  55  54  53  52  51  50  49  48  Older
DateSubjectAuthorDiscuss
09/7/2016
07:35
Mixed feelings on this, really liked this company and felt it could have gone on to greater things given the chance but on the other hand chuffed with the offer price, time to start the search for the next one now......
fireman bob
08/6/2016
13:42
Not complaining about making an even bigger profit on this, but it seems a little bit odd that 5% made all the difference in the end....
eburne1960
08/6/2016
12:54
Yay. That was worth the wait. Happy days
cambium
08/6/2016
12:43
Congrats to those who held on (or bought back in)! A very unusual situation....not one which could have been safely predicted methinks.
rivaldo
08/6/2016
11:37
Improved offer, c.80% are backing it.
eburne1960
06/6/2016
14:52
You can now buy at 667, so if you believe the deal will go ahead then fill your boots.
gbb483
06/6/2016
10:30
No, I'm saying the market hates indecision. The bid has stalled, presumably due to the negative pressure from some significant share holders. As simple punters, we have to second guess the market and move before it does.
gbb483
06/6/2016
10:08
gbb483.Why ? Have i missed something ? Or are you just guessing the bid will withdrawn/fail?
maiken
06/6/2016
07:31
Now starts the steady drop back to pre-bid levels. The question is, when to buy back in?
gbb483
25/5/2016
14:37
The third option is for there to be an offer (for 'offer' in the last post read 'scheme').
sharw
25/5/2016
14:00
So, will the offer price be increased or will the offer be withdrawn? The longer we hear nothing, the more likely it is that the offer will be withdrawn. On the other hand, if you sold in the lead up to the meeting dates of the initial offer, you could well get the chance to buy back at a discount.
gbb483
18/5/2016
12:24
Looks like the nay-sayers have enough clout to scupper the deal - the board are regrouping.
gbb483
16/5/2016
05:47
With the vote due on Thursday, today and tomorrow are the last days you can buy on and have voting stock to use. The flip side is that if the vote goes for a buyout, then these 2 days are your last chance to sell for more than the buyout will give you (except you will also have to cover dealing costs). And if the vote goes against a buyout, the share price will probably sink back towards where it was pre-buyout offer, so you can buy back in. I would take this opportunity to off-load.
gbb483
13/5/2016
17:01
You can now sell for more than the deal price -- oooh, this is getting exciting.
gbb483
12/5/2016
16:09
I find it difficult to evaluate the probabilities of where we go from here. The meeting is in a week's time so proxies have to be in by next Tuesday. That does not give BidCo long enough to get the list of people behind nominee a/cs and ask them to send in an acceptance via their nominee and as I previously noted that means the resolution will in all probability fail. What do the people voting against consider an acceptable price? 5p more, 15p more or a lot more? We know not. We do know that BidCo reserves the right to switch to a bid. They already have 44.6% in the bag so it shouldn't be too difficult to reach 50% at which point they could declare unconditional and would control the company. Then they could threaten to delist and get them towards the 75% mark. Who knows? In the midst of this uncertainty I sold today locking in a 90% profit. OK, hold on through weeks of wrangling and it might be 100% or more but a bird in the hand...........
sharw
12/5/2016
10:09
So someone expects them to be worth more (of course that could be someone from either camp trying to acquire voting rights). There's a bit of tree shaking going on to frighten those with doubts.
gbb483
12/5/2016
08:10
I'm out for now - no problem selling volume at 686 GL - SJ
sailing john
11/5/2016
22:56
So we have 40 odd % in favour and 20 odd % against. Which means there is likely to be a 66/33 split, below the 75% needed. Looks like its not going to happen.
gbb483
11/5/2016
19:14
This should be interesting!
johnthespacer
11/5/2016
17:38
Board sneak out a 4Q trading update at 6.08 pm !
maiken
11/5/2016
14:43
If 22.6% of shares are voted against and everyone else votes for they will need 90.4% of shares to vote to get it through. Given shares in nominee a/cs that is highly unlikely (in the scheme meeting for the takeover of CWC held on 28/4 just under 70% of the total number of shares were voted). Stand by for some behind the scenes negotiations as anticipated by the share price rise.
sharw
11/5/2016
11:36
They thought it was all over...but it wasn't :o)) Http://www.investegate.co.uk/energy-assets-grp--eas-/bus/recommended-cash-acquisition-of-energy-assets-g---/20160511121200Z5834/
rivaldo
11/5/2016
11:22
Looks like not everyone (vis 22%) is happy with 685.
gbb483
26/4/2016
14:34
Scheme document published today. Extract of expected timetable: Last day of dealings in Energy Assets Shares Friday 3 June, 2016 Effective Date of the Scheme 6 June, 2016 Last date of despatch of cheques and crediting of CREST for cash consideration due under the Scheme on or by 20 June, 2016
sharw
22/4/2016
16:26
I was thinking exactly the same!
stevenbetts
Chat Pages: 59  58  57  56  55  54  53  52  51  50  49  48  Older
Your Recent History
LSE
GKP
Gulf Keyst..
LSE
QPP
Quindell
FTSE
UKX
FTSE 100
LSE
IOF
Iofina
FX
GBPUSD
UK Sterlin..
Stocks you've viewed will appear in this box, letting you easily return to quotes you've seen previously.

Register now to create your own custom streaming stock watchlist.

By accessing the services available at ADVFN you are agreeing to be bound by ADVFN's Terms & Conditions

P:43 V: D:20161204 18:20:30