||EPS - Basic
||Market Cap (m)
|Oil & Gas Producers
Empyrean Share Discussion Threads
Showing 273476 to 273497 of 273500 messages
|well done westie, im going to stick around a bit longer.
I am buying a few other stocks to take the place of the 7.9p, like opti today at a bargain price. I think a lot of us will be glad to move on, either with the distribution only, or sell up altogether.. Perhaps we should start a 'what to do with eme cash' thread?|
|I just spoke to HSBC, who knew nothing of what was going on!|
|Just read post 1291 which has answered my question though will give them a ring in the am to check their procedure|
|My account with The Share Centre not showing my B shares.Should it be?|
|Hey up Curry -- maybe wrong to sell out now but I got MW to sell my total holding this am and he did well @ 1.85. I then went on to TD Direct who passed thro' my holdings with them @ 1.75p. So I end up with 9.7p v what ever you get. GL !
Sorry to leave and especially having been involved with the share holder action group from the start and meeting the movers and shakers. Without Toon I think that
Bam Bam's predictions would be close and that with Kelley's skills and his knowledge of every trick in the book we could / would have been left with nought's.
Many thanks to all of the action group - enjoyed meeting you all, and thank you Cross eyed for all your hours of accurate figures. There is another person who's
amazing ----------- helped TOON bring Ned to kneel. I won't go there, but thanks.
|Indeed thank you Crosseyed and starzerus for your excellent work.|
|i am with td direct investing- if i sell now how do i know that i will get the payout of 7.9p or do i need to wait until the payout until i sell my shares?|
|TG, thanks for that. Hope you can sleep a little easier now you are out!! :)|
Judging by your post 1264 regarding the remaining funds, presumably you are new to EME. The expected, and recent, cash flows are shown in the header though a little should be deducted for general admin costs. As at 29 July 2016 the confirmed net cash was £6.15 million, mainly already converted to sterling; the the RNS of 17/05/2016 reported $17 million converted to £12 million at that time. Whilst that indicates what might now seem to be a poor forex rate of $1.42/$, that was pre-Brexit when a recovery in the £ might have seemed quite reasonable given the market expectation of a Remain vote at that time. As we are only too well aware, the rate has plummeted to its current $1.22/£ (though of course that is good for future $ receipts should that rate prevail).
You also seem to have omitted the tax and Carrier escrows, the former of which has now been settled, though a further Carrier and tax escrows are held. It must also be remembered that EME were obliged to retain sufficient funds to fully meet possible option take-up (60 million @ 7.9p = £4.74 million) although EME would then receive the exercise prices for those options. However, it would seem that none were exercised prior to the dividend data (as far as we know) which should mean that EME now retains that additional £4.74 million.
You also seemed to think that EME would receive WTI contingent payments should WTI be over $50/bbl (though elbillo has already commented on that). In fact, for any payment to be triggered the AVERAGE price during Jul-Dec 2016 must exceed $56/bbl; EME would receive $1 million for each whole $1 over $55/bbl up to a maximum of $5 million (though less net attributable tax). Any payment at all now looks unlikely. There still remains the possibility of up to $5 million contingency payment during 2017 though the hurdle is raised to an average of $60/bbl during H1 or H2 2016.
Excluding WTI-contingent payments, the estimates from BB posters here who have been living with this for a long time now is that there might be a further 2-2.5p in distributable cash whilst retaining a modest amount to keep the company going, ie maintaining the remaining assets, Riverbend and Eagle Pool. We shall see.
As jemjem reported yesterday, the transaction has to be approved by the court after which the B shares will be issued and cancelled. Just spoken to Barclayshare and they said that they would need the details after the court hearing but it would probably simply result in a cash deposit in my account to be paid week commencing 14th Nov.
Most importantly, they confirmed that they have logged my shares as of close of play yesterday for the capital distribution.
PS Thanks to tarz and crosseyed for all the time they have put in on our behalf over the years and to all the investors on here that I have come to know (and with a couple of exceptions,) respect.|
|Voted that one up crosseyed, fully agreed mate!|
|The puzzle is where were all these buyers prior to yesterday?
Must be all those 'believers' who think TK is going to produce a must do prospect from his back pocket ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,LOL
|Nice to see some Buy trades at the full asking price. Tick up soon?Anyone with L2?|
|Quick question - should I be seeing the b shares in my account with Selftrade?? There's no sign of them|
|Best of luck TG, got me a few HUR too and PPC, hanging on here for the aftershow. My masochistic tendency knows no bounds!!! LOL|
Good luck mate, I have decided to wait a while and see what happens|
|Thanks guys. Obviously, I could have got a bit more this morning if I had waited but it's a gamble. Overall, it equates to 9.246p which is more than bad trots got, so I'm happy.
I sincerely hope that you all do well for hanging on. I bought some Hurricane Energy last week and despite the good news, I'm down already. However, with three oilfields off the Shetlands, it is going to be big.
Good luck to you all.|
|Bid on the way possibly?|
|Well you know my thoughts on TK.
Hope things work out down track for you guys....you deserve it to.|
|bam bam. No definetly not!|
|TG Im sure the relief is evident once you are out but like an ingrown toenail great when its taken out but after several weeks you start to miss it a bit :)
I had instructed my broker if they came back at 1.1p or less to buy 10 million and if they were 3p to offer to sell my 12.5 mill obviously got nowt either way, get the money in the bank first then let's look at how we are going to get the further escrow and other balances out of EME for shareholders come february.
Curry. I would agree to TK raising as much as he wants £5 /£10 mill whatever as long as we get the payout of all funds less a basic amount to run the company for 12 months and that any share placing is an open offer to all shareholders, Im hoping that the people who have taken over the Options from Maqc Bank have a proper plan of action as Kelly certainly hasn't he seems devoid of any profitable thought other than to maintain his gravy train, well it may hit the bumpers and get derailed soon you never know.|
|Any of the current projects worth pursuing?|