|Dwyka Diamonds (See LSE:NYO)
||ORD SHS NPV
||EPS - Basic
||Market Cap (m)
Dwyka Diamonds (See LSE:NYO) Share Discussion Threads
Showing 3676 to 3699 of 3700 messages
|Well, paveD has raised one here:
|New Fred please?|
|We need more than a change of name to get things moving. Management need to do something to justify being paid so much.I'm in and will purchase significantly on postive tangible news of progress.|
|when does nyo replace dwy?
dwy still getting quoted|
|Understand that the new 'acquisition' is a beaut.
Wonder what Melissa can do to eff it up this time.
Hopefully she might be deflected on to something else.|
|'W' pattern with a possible 'V' pullback before the final breakout.|
|ambrian bidding for stock - encouraging.
|Change of Name and Website Address
Change of name from Dwyka Resources to Nyota Minerals on Wednesday 23 September.
AIM and ASX ticker will change to "NYO" - effective from the open
of trading on Wednesday 23 September on ASX and AIM.
The Company website address will change to www.nyotaminerals.com also effective as from Wednesday 23 September.
Nyota means 'star' in Swahili.|
|Might we see the low sixes?
BTW I have a decent sized holding of DWY.|
|Looking at the chart...some good news could send this flying, not a deal of resistance there.|
|Correct myself, annual report.|
|I must say though reading the interim results...this could be very interesting over the next 2yr, I may hold on a while longer :/|
|Never traded short term, but thinking of going into Matra for a punt...and coming back here with my profits..hope!! Agree though this is def one for the long term.|
|These markets can drive you crazy. Limited downside from here, if it drops because gold drops any further I am inclined to add more. Still believe he could finish the year around the 10p mark when we have a clearer resource assessment on Tula Kapi|
|struggling to decide whether to hold on a while, or sell up and move into another stock for a while, and return here later?
Any advice please.|
|The froth coming off a bit, shame as I thought we were about to join the mining party that seems to be going on around us.|
I found this interesting when researching what 'in situ' prices can be. Current average 'in situ' price $60. Which applied to Tula Kapi could value the gold at £25mill.|
|As an old MVA and before that, Palladex holder I followed the presentations on Tulu Kapi and Guji. After a storm, a couple of years ago, they were picking lumps of gold off the ground.
The presentations were full of buzz and excitement. They believed that they had 'a gold province' in these areas and that they were not far apart. Running low on funds was a ball-breaker for the company - and DWY did well to pick it up 'for a song'. I'm sure Melissa thinks it is a 'company maker' for Nyoti. I'm gladly holding these, even if I lightened up somewhat after the recent news.
The management of this company seem well up to the mark.|
|latest burundi dril results are due, as potential disposals of non-core assets which will generate cash for the company, name change and hopefully appointment of a chairman
|Well they're just about to start drilling again, so that may generate some news in a few months.|
|Now we have received the annual report and JORC estimates, does anyone know if we are expecting any further news flow in the next few months? Cheers|
|I haven't seen anything like Aurelian's grades and widths from Tuli Kapi. That said, I too am very impressed with how many ounces they've got from such a small amount of drilling. It bodes very well indeed.|