||EPS - Basic
||Market Cap (m)
|Software & Computer Services
Csf Group Share Discussion Threads
Showing 1401 to 1423 of 1425 messages
|Replace the board...|
|Results - sigh!|
|The £200k figure is rather an Alice in wonderland, especially for a company in the £1m mkt cap range, that £200k number should be halved.|
|Right, so looks like the board won't have the extra £200k saved by delisting to share between them. Bad luck boys, might have to think about shareholders now, perhaps an update on progress every now and then?|
|bean02 - HL are notorious for that. Every time they do it to me I promise myself I'll find a proper broker, but so far the inertia's always got to me first. IIRC I was told TDDirect were better behaved when PLE was delisting.
When WCC cancelled their plans to delist, HL carefully waited until the share price had recovered before allowing their clients to buy any more. Than cost me a few grand in potential profits.|
|Potential consequences if the Cancellation is not approved
Shareholders should be aware that there may be potential consequences if the Cancellation is not approved at the Extraordinary General Meeting, which may include:
-- The Company's non-executive Board members considering their position and potentially resigning. This would lead to Company's nominated adviser considering the suitability of the Company to be a Company with shares admitted to a public market in the UK.
-- In the event that the Company's nominated adviser believes that the Company is not suitable to be a Company with shares admitted to a public market in the UK, then the nominated adviser will resign.
-- Following the resignation of the Company's nominated adviser taking effect, in the absence of the appointment of a new nominated adviser, trading in the Company's Ordinary Shares on AIM will be suspended.
-- If the Company cannot appoint a replacement nominated adviser within one month of such suspension, the admission of the Company's Ordinary Shares to trading on AIM will be cancelled.|
|Can anyone buy? Hargreaves Lansdown won't allow it due to imminent de list|
|A cash rich shell just awaiting a RTO.|
|Good news - we live to fight another day.
I reckon that was a big surprise to the BOD -or at least some of them!
|Time for directors to go then lost the vote staying on aim or time to put a bid in?|
|First time I've seen a 25% rise on no news or volume!
Nothing to see here!|
|Commuting to Malaysia may be tricky. Quite liked it albeit 15 or so years ago.|
|Let them resign & we appoint you on the board...|
|Thought the directors threat to resign was funny - like they've done such a great job these last few years.|
|My observation is people are selling odds and sods, someone buying all the small chrunks at 1.4, waiting for more myself or will keep my 120k and vote remain.|
|I've still got mine... In my sipp and I have no idea whether delisting would therefore break the pension rules.|
|Is it me or has nothing traded in two days, is anyone on here still holding or has everyone sold up?|
|Perhaps they should try raising (not dropping) the bid to provide some liquidity!|
|A quick look in here tonight and i spot its been rather a bit quieter on the buy side today (First time since announcement and not one buy). So with question 2 i think maybe i can draw some conclusions. So i hope we will see some progress over the coming days with question 1 and also maybe some further enlightenment on question 2.|
|At the moment the company has given an ultimatum (if somewhat crude) to go private or face possible wilderness if the directors and nomad step down if the vote to delist does not pass.
The price action alone since the announcement of the delisting does raise some eyebrows. So here are couple questions to mull over.
1, Is it better to delist and have a private holding and hope that the MBS works and the company pulls no fast tricks to disinherit the shareholders of their shares at some point in the future or stick it out and block the vote and hope that the management see the sense in keeping it as a PLC in some way or form.
2, The recent buying since the announcement has the hallmarks of parties connected to the company or well informed parties about the real state of affairs at the company to be aggressively buying after the announcement. Can anybody cast any light on this circumstance ?|
|Good to see the BUYING continue - somebody clearly has a plan here.|
|Hopefully another rise today.
Off topic take a look at ENGI. I posted some info on the BB.
|Tbh I could have been you because I couldn't believe they thought this would be in shareholders interest and was at point of ditching then just thought sod it it's gone down that much it doesn't matter anymore I'd like to say lesson learnt but it won't be as the markets never seem to make sense, it took delisting for the volume to pick up and rise share price crazy really I feel for you the annoying thing is this should have been a lot higher in the first place I don't think it will be a great loss for remaining shareholders if the vote is against delisting and the board goes imho|