||EPS - Basic
||Market Cap (m)
Condor Gld Share Discussion Threads
Showing 28201 to 28224 of 28225 messages
|I see today's placing as very positive news with Ross Beatty adding a substantial sum to his investment as does Jim Mellon. We are now fully funded for the end game which I believe is not too far away. If you can invest a further million pounds at 62p and sell them at £3+ that's good business. If you are a billionaire you are looking for big multiples on your investment to make it worth while. He is going to pick up more on the way with his 93p warrants. It looks good for the company to have lots of cash while we wait for the final pieces of paper but I think it could just be an excuse to get a larger share of the company prior to the sale that's surely coming.|
|Interesting.Traditionally,if the price goes better on an equity funding,it's very bullish.I hope this placing means my suggestions that the company might leave the AIM market listing for a TSX quote can now be safely ignored.|
|So that gets the short term funding issues for 2017 out of the way. we can now look forward to newsflow without having to worry about how much cash is in the bank.|
sir andrew ffoulkes
|The AIM fund raising is the equivalent of a 1:6.Both Beaty and Mellon involved.Narrow discount given size of issue and warrants issued at 50% premium of 93p exercisable for 24 months.Correct me,but I thought we were expecting a fund raising on the TSX?|
|Some serious skin in the game here!
Warrants exercisable at 93p ......|
|I thought exactly the same thing 888. I think he said "only Toronto" Guess we will see soon enough .GLA|
|Mark Child in his recent LSE TV interview opens by saying he has just flown in from Toronto but does say why he has been there. I suspect it's a hint about the TSX or Ross Beatty. I suspect news is coming soon.|
|Feeling left behind by solgold rise today.....|
|A great tonic for this morning - Thank you Buzzzz - Followed up with those great Hamlet ads. Hope this is not an omen for Condor|
|For those of us of a certain age.......The Condor moment!
|Condor moving up this morning as is gold.|
|They should have waited for another 24hours and saved themselves a few quid!
|On 3/1/17 CNR was 49.5p. Today CNR was 68p which is a 37% rise in a month.
It bodes well for tomorrow that the largest trade of the day went through at 17.08. It was a 55000 share Buy costing over £37000.|
That was a bloody struggle to buy.
Only bought half.
So will I have to pay more or have the luxury of averaging down.|
|CNR off to a good start again this morning|
|The recent publicity seems to be having an effect today. Volume of 437000 has moved us 7% higher.|
|I see from a post on another BB that Jim Mellon tipped Condor in Moneyweek magazine saying Condor sits on a potential 5 million ozs of gold and someone will buy it- I am pretty sure of that. So Mellon is pretty sure it will be sold. He is usually pretty canny with his dealings so I think this purchase greatly increases the likelihood of a sale of Condor this year. The final pieces of the regulatory jigsaw could fall into place very soon at which point the bids should come at many multiples of today's share price
I will be very disappointed if the bid is less than £3 per share.|
|In this weeks IC in the Directors dealing section they highlight Jim Mellons recent purchase of 1.67 million shares taking his holding to 5.4%. One of the UK's most successful private investors increases his personal stake in AIM minnow Condor Gold is their comment. They also mention his recent bullish comments on gold.|
|And the price falls. I just hope we don't find any more gold otherwise I'll be bankrupt|
|Condor continues to deliver on finding more gold but more importantly showing that there is a lot more gold to be found in their area. Excellent News.|
|Latest drilling results just announced.
|We need to be realistic.
1) We cannot announce who a buyer is until they tell us formally. It is not possible to say we think it might be so and so, we have to be formally notified and only if it crosses a threshold (it could be more than one buyer).
2) We had formal news about exploration mid December, we've had at least 2 weeks break in that period, give them a chance.
3) It will take months to sort a USA/Canada listing, anyone who thinks it'll be in the next month or so is probably being unrealistic. There are lots of regulatory hurdles.
4) As regards EIA, can't happen until after a PC. We have no control or even influence over either!
It matters not how long we've been invested (I was early 2009 and early stage Nic), they do say about 7-10 years to get a mine operation going (depending on jurisdiction) and I reckon in regard to Nic we are about on schedule (perhaps a little behind).
Let's keep positive and give MC a chance, for an AIM Goldie he's doing pretty darn well considering the calamity many similar early stage prospectors have suffered in the last few years.|
sir andrew ffoulkes
|One feels we need to be wary of talking ourselves into a sell off. Whilst many of the longs have proven very patient indeed, we are in the latter stages as regards the EIA. The PC could occur anytime and shortly thereafter the EIA be approved.
We can also expect another listing in Canada or USA sometime this year, hopefully in H1 but these things do take time. One is certain progress is being made in this regard. Presumably we will see a fund raising on that market as well, although it's seems likely we will need cash from AIM before that.
As for our mystery buyer, it is a nailed on certainty we will be informed as soon as CNR have been informed. It is not uncommon for buyers to be slow about formal notification of their purchase.
It seems to me that 2017 will be the start of the transformation from a simple explorer to pending construction of the mine itself. Maybe we will even get a sneaky bid during this period although I'm not holding my breath.|
sir andrew ffoulkes
|I would have thought a TSX listing would help CNR quite a lot.|