Share Name Share Symbol Market Type Share ISIN Share Description
Cobra Bio-manufacturing LSE:CBF London Ordinary Share GB0031704835 ORD 1P
  Price Change % Change Share Price Bid Price Offer Price High Price Low Price Open Price Shares Traded Last Trade
  +0.00p +0.00% 2.25p 0.00p 0.00p - - - 0 05:00:10
Industry Sector Turnover (m) Profit (m) EPS - Basic PE Ratio Market Cap (m)
Pharmaceuticals & Biotechnology 7.0 -3.4 -11.0 - 1.00

Cobra Bio-manufacturing (CBF) Latest News

Real-Time news about Cobra Bio-Man. (London Stock Exchange): 0 recent articles
More Cobra Bio-manufacturing News
Cobra Bio-manufacturing Takeover Rumours

Cobra Bio-manufacturing (CBF) Share Charts

1 Year Cobra Bio-manufacturing Chart

1 Year Cobra Bio-manufacturing Chart

1 Month Cobra Bio-manufacturing Chart

1 Month Cobra Bio-manufacturing Chart

Intraday Cobra Bio-manufacturing Chart

Intraday Cobra Bio-manufacturing Chart

Cobra Bio-manufacturing (CBF) Discussions and Chat

Cobra Bio-manufacturing Forums and Chat

Date Time Title Posts
22/2/201018:03Cobra Bio' , News and Forecasts4,476
11/4/200616:51Cobra BioManufactoring, Growth Stock38
05/3/200520:32Massive expansion!!!!!!!!!!!5
07/1/200515:03Cobra Bio - A strong recovery386
05/7/200415:36cobra bust by xmas5

Add a New Thread

Cobra Bio-manufacturing (CBF) Most Recent Trades

No Trades
Trade Time Trade Price Trade Size Trade Value Trade Type
View all Cobra Bio-manufacturing trades in real-time

Cobra Bio-manufacturing (CBF) Top Chat Posts

Cobra Bio-manufacturing Daily Update: Cobra Bio-manufacturing is listed in the Pharmaceuticals & Biotechnology sector of the London Stock Exchange with ticker CBF. The last closing price for Cobra Bio-manufacturing was 2.25p.
Cobra Bio-manufacturing has a 4 week average price of - and a 12 week average price of -.
The 1 year high share price is - while the 1 year low share price is currently -.
There are currently 44,339,170 shares in issue and the average daily traded volume is 0 shares. The market capitalisation of Cobra Bio-manufacturing is £997,631.33.
jdb2005: Buzzzzzzz - I have to laugh at the d*c who seems to be unable to comprehend what Cobra have done in the last 12 months to turn the business round. He does not even know who their customers are let alone what constitutes their £11m order book. They are winning new orders because of the qulaity of their work. Here in UK, Europe, USA, Japan etc. Hence he has to resort to saying things could go wrong - he is still smarting from the MDX bombshell even though some of us advised him to avoid - and may feel he has not funds now to invest in a company that is on the rise. Perhaps he should find a real job instead of dreaming up his what if scenarios. He would then be able to invest in companies that are recovering in 2009/2010. He admits he does not even have 1 CBF share to his name - I fail to see how things will change for him if he does not follow leads !!! Watch SLN & CRA who are looking good bets also - plus NPH & RENE (more risky) but possible multi-baggers. Still I fear we will have to read all his negativity even when the shares are 10p plus.
the_doctor: "some pharmas see them as considerably undervalued at 3-4p." To get back to facts, the share price was nearer 1.5p before the announcement. We only know they probably saw it as undervalued at that level, not this new level. Look what happened at CET! Although to note, I dont expect that to be the case here (unless the approach is from the Dixons).
c2b: Believe this time that things might be different. I'm placing faith in Simon Saxby's past experience of contract manufacturing, there being enough deposits placed to bring in sufficient cash, GenVec payments kicking in, positive newsflow about Oxford and the oral vaccine technology platforms, and of course success in the clinic for GenVec. I also think anglo-saxons might have the edge in coping with red tape of certification both sides of the Atlantic, which is what a lot of this is about. I would say 65% chance the share price gets back over 20p, 35% chance I lose my money.
boll: This company has been cashflow negative for most of its existence. I was a shareholder a few years ago but bailed out on the first profits warning after the share price peaked at £1.60 per share. My view at the time was that the company had overexpanded and was funding its expansion through borrowings or lease back deals. It therefore boasted that it had large amounts of cash in the balance sheet whilst not pointing out the size of its liabilities. Unfortunately the impact of this is that ultimately the loans have to be paid back and during that time the company's breakeven point was being pushed as a result of its expansion. Whilst the company has been successful in attracting orders and in repositioning itself its long term future relies on high factory utilisation and steady business and not lumpy contracts. For this reason my belief is that it will have to be taken private or alternatively be taken over and dismembered by a larger - probably US concern,. Existing shareholders would probably be better off selling their holdings even at these low levels rather than fighting Seymour Pearce and others. To vote against the proposals would cause the company severe operational difficulties -the issue wasn't that attractive which is why the issue expenses were so high.
ilancas: Goodness only knows how low the share price would be now without her purchases.
ilancas: Could this be the start of a recovery, or just a dead cat bounce? Most likely Mrs Dixon is still buying and the share price is being raised to tempt a few sellers. If this company has any future, it is quite cheap now.
dpmcq: So Mrs Dixon supported the share price - she either thinks or knows something we don't or has more money than sense ;-) The Company received notification on 3 July 2007 that Mrs D Dixon holds 2,640,000 ordinary shares in the Company. This represents 13.5% of the entire issued ordinary share capital of the Company.
alibongo612: boadicea Do I recall correctly that it was you who was making some heady predictions re anticipated share price performance not too long ago - 75p ?
skyship: I must say I'm finding it impossible to equate the recent trades to the falling share price. Looks for all the world as though someone is stake-building, yet still the share price slides. Has anyone noticed what the previous New Star declaration stated? free stock charts from
combo83: In 2002 at about 80-90p/share with an EPS of 1p, this share was trading at a PE of 80-90. Earnings increased 590% in 2003 to an EPS of 6.9p, with the shares trading at an average of 100p, or a PE of about 15. By the end of 2003/early 2004, the shares hit a high of 150p or a PE of 22. Right now, these shares can be picked up at 36p or only 5x earnings. That is a phenomonally low PE ratio. Incredibly that also includes assets of 54p per share. I work in a related profession and I can tell you that these assets are not losing any significant value; we're not talking computers or cars here where assets depreciate rapidly in value. IMHO this is amongst the most undervalues companies around. Just to compare CBF with a similar company, Oxford Biomedica (OXB): - CBF Share price: 35.5p CBF Profit: £800k CBF EPS: 6.9p CBF NAV: 54p CBF PE ratio: 5 OXB Share price: 20.5p OXB Profit: -£11.9 million OXB EPS: -3.9p OXB NAV: 9.48p OXB PE ratio: N/A With CBF, for an extra 15p per share you own shares in a profitable company with 45p more assets and a phenomonally low PE. Comparing with another not dissimilar company (Bioprogress - BPRG): - BPRG Share price: 127p BPRG Profit: -£1.67 million BPRG EPS: -3.4p BPRG NAV: 17.03p BPRG PE ratio: N/A Again there's no contest. CBF costs 3 and a half times less than BPRG, has more than 3 times as many assets per share and of course, is profitable! Bottom line: CBF is startlingly undervalued and represents, IMHO, an absolutely flawless investment.
Cobra Bio-manufacturing share price data is direct from the London Stock Exchange
Your Recent History
Gulf Keyst..
FTSE 100
UK Sterlin..
Stocks you've viewed will appear in this box, letting you easily return to quotes you've seen previously.

Register now to create your own custom streaming stock watchlist.

By accessing the services available at ADVFN you are agreeing to be bound by ADVFN's Terms & Conditions

P:35 V: D:20161022 03:35:15