Share Name Share Symbol Market Type Share ISIN Share Description
Coastal Eng LSE:CEO London Ordinary Share KYG224041189 COM SHS USD0.04 (DI)
  Price Change % Change Share Price Bid Price Offer Price High Price Low Price Open Price Shares Traded Last Trade
  +0.00p +0.00% 1,056.00p 0.00p 0.00p - - - 0.00 05:00:10
Industry Sector Turnover (m) Profit (m) EPS - Basic PE Ratio Market Cap (m)
Oil & Gas Producers 459.6 250.4 121.8 6.7 1,195.32

Coastal Eng Share Discussion Threads

Showing 4001 to 4022 of 4025 messages
Chat Pages: 161  160  159  158  157  156  155  154  153  152  151  150  Older
DateSubjectAuthorDiscuss
12/5/2014
16:06
Uhm - seem to remember these Coastal boys turned down a bid in 2012 for $23 dollars (canadian), only to then accept a merger/bid around $19/20 dollars 12 / 18 months later and after a lot of good drill results. Sure there was more to it, but who knows......I'm sure its all on google somewhere..... dyor etc..
energiser01
21/1/2014
09:57
* Coastal now officially delisted and off the grid, as of 7am this morning: TIDMCEO RNS Number : 0994Y AIM 21 January 2014 NOTICE 21/01/2014 7:00am NOTICE OF CANCELLATION OF ADMISSION TO TRADING ON AIM COASTAL ENERGY COMPANY At the request of the company trading on AIM for the under-mentioned securities has been cancelled from 21/01/2014 7:00am. COMMON SHARES OF USD0.04, FULLY PAID, (B05NFN1)(KYG224041189) (DI) ------------------------------------- ----------------------- If you have any queries or require further information, please contact the company's nominated adviser on 020 7409 3494. This information is provided by RNS The company news service from the London Stock Exchange END
dukedosh
17/1/2014
20:04
I thought this should have finished up by now: "In addition, provided the Merger has been completed prior to such time, the depositary interests representing Common Shares will be delisted from the AIM market operated by the London Stock Exchange plc ("AIM") with effect from 7:00 am (UK time) on January 16, 2014. " Has the merger not been completed yet?
ryandj2222
06/1/2014
20:06
The fat lady sings. RNS out this evening: Coastal Shareholders Vote in Favor of Merger.
dukedosh
19/12/2013
23:45
* Nov 13 Production drop off - EIA permit delays starting to show? Thankfully now someone else's problem. Month.........Onshore....Offshore...Offshore Wells Nov 2013......1,720........18,596......46 from 53 Oct 2013......1,289........20,143......46 from 53 Sept 2013.......991........20,270......46 from 53 Aug 2013.....1,440........20,601......46 from 53 Jul 2013.......2,166........20,290......42 from 53 Jun 2013......2,764........20,011......42 from 53 May 2013.....2,993........20,529.....42 from 53 Apr 2013......3,114........22,763.....42 from 53 Mar 2013......2,966........21,506.....42 from 53 Feb 2013......3,002........20,507.....42 from 53 Jan 2013......2,768........19,823.....42 from 53 Dec 2012.....3,014........19,823.....42 from 53 Nov 2012......3,176........20,484.....42 from 53 Oct 2012......1,670........18,321.....31 from 53
dukedosh
03/12/2013
11:25
That's me out - I would have held longer for a second bid (looks less likely as time passes) but am worried about the Thailand unrest and increased risk of it derailing the current offer. Been an interesting ride this one!
davr0s
28/11/2013
18:34
Excellent point tgg. IMO FWIW, with local Canadian oil prices still under pressure, the $CDN is likely to weaken further against most other majors.
dukedosh
28/11/2013
17:44
The share price drift is due to a bit of strength in sterling against CAD. Waiting until Feb (?) for settlement, given the apparently increasingly unlikely counter bid, puts you at risk of further strength in sterling..... or, of course, benefiting from weakness in same.
thegreatgeraldo
28/11/2013
17:00
Thanks all for the info. As the share is slowly drifting downwards, as I understand it, it makes no real difference as the bid price agreed is what I'll get paid regardless? Regards
nhp5
28/11/2013
14:57
Strikes me as a bit bizarre that you can now hold AIM stocks in your ISA, but not foreign currency.
thegreatgeraldo
28/11/2013
14:56
....as always tgg. I reckon I lose around 3-4% to my broker on receiving foreign divis through their forex spreads.
dukedosh
28/11/2013
13:03
However, if your broker receives the money in $CDN then your broker will exchange for GB£ at the prevailing spot rate on the day. ...the exchange will likely be with reference to the prevailing spot rate, ie the broker will take a slice
thegreatgeraldo
28/11/2013
09:36
This from previous experience. Your broker will swap your shares for cash in your dealing account, in reality a few days to a week after the final date. You will get the full agreed bid price. As this is a London listing quoted in GB£, you should get yours in GB£. However, if your broker receives the money in $CDN then your broker will exchange for GB£ at the prevailing spot rate on the day. Hope that helps.
dukedosh
28/11/2013
09:12
Not sure if this has already been asked/answered here, but if I do not sell my shares between now and the buy is finalised, what will happen to my shares? Will they just be settled at the 'buy' price per share and the money deposited into my ISA account? And even if the price drifts lower before the buy completes, will I still get the bid price? Thanks in advance!
nhp5
22/11/2013
17:39
Rocketing across the water!!!! Well... the discount to the offer has narrowed by 25% ;-#))
thegreatgeraldo
22/11/2013
09:38
Price nudging down as the exchange rate worsens.
melf
21/11/2013
20:42
Thanks sander4709. No doubt I'll see you around on the other bbs. Best of luck.
dukedosh
21/11/2013
19:56
DD - yes thank you for your openness and timely dissemination of info. You have been a huge help with my investment decisions here. I've sold 1/3 and will wait and see what occurs with CEO over the next month. I'm also in SIA (my biggest holding now), GKP, IAE and gradually building a position in ELA so I'm sure I'll see your words of wisdom on several other boards.
sander4709
21/11/2013
18:03
Thanks Drago and good luck with your investments.
dukedosh
21/11/2013
16:55
i,ve sold out so a counter bid is probably a cert. thankyou duke for running an excellent thread
drago
21/11/2013
13:52
New broker note today. Intriguing, along with the insider sells. * Coastal Energy : Canaccord Genuity cuts to sell from buy
dukedosh
21/11/2013
09:37
Cheers Riv. I'm in IAE so maybe see you there from time to time. Back to Coastal. Interesting that I&S "insiders" are now on the sell with volume. Read into that what you will. Again, excuse the formatting. As of 11:59pm ET November 20th, 2013 Filing Date Transaction Date Insider Name Ownership Type Securities Nature of transaction # or value acquired or disposed of Price Nov 20/13 Nov 19/13 Ingalls & Snyder, LLC Indirect Ownership Common Shares 10 - Disposition in the public market -65,000 $17.97 USD Nov 20/13 Nov 19/13 Ingalls & Snyder, LLC Indirect Ownership Common Shares 10 - Disposition in the public market -56 $17.97 USD Nov 20/13 Nov 19/13 Ingalls & Snyder, LLC Indirect Ownership Common Shares 10 - Disposition in the public market -106,000 $18.02 USD Nov 20/13 Nov 19/13 Ingalls & Snyder, LLC Indirect Ownership Common Shares 10 - Disposition in the public market -57,000 $18.03 USD Nov 20/13 Nov 19/13 Ingalls & Snyder, LLC Indirect Ownership Common Shares 10 - Disposition in the public market -25,000 $18.04 USD Nov 20/13 Nov 19/13 Ingalls & Snyder, LLC Indirect Ownership Common Shares 10 - Disposition in the public market -80,000 $18.08 USD
dukedosh
Chat Pages: 161  160  159  158  157  156  155  154  153  152  151  150  Older
Your Recent History
LSE
GKP
Gulf Keyst..
LSE
QPP
Quindell
FTSE
UKX
FTSE 100
LSE
IOF
Iofina
FX
GBPUSD
UK Sterlin..
Stocks you've viewed will appear in this box, letting you easily return to quotes you've seen previously.

Register now to create your own custom streaming stock watchlist.

By accessing the services available at ADVFN you are agreeing to be bound by ADVFN's Terms & Conditions

P:40 V: D:20161208 20:12:18