||EPS - Basic
||Market Cap (m)
|Electronic & Electrical Equipment
Cloudcall Grp Share Discussion Threads
Showing 476 to 499 of 500 messages
|Paul and Michael,I think you have expressed the views of most of us long suffering holders who have seen glimpses of progress only to see them dashed by missed forecasts and badly handled fund raises. If you want to be positive there are some encouraging signs and like Michael I have boughs more recently but I have got this badly wrong to date so my views carry little weight! GLAH|
Let's hope they prove all the sceptics (including me?) wrong.|
|I'm also wary & weary of this share, after several years of repeated disappointments.however, it is starting to feel like the company maybe turning a corner?I want to see hard numbers though, not talk!P.|
|Makes a change!|
|Nice move this week. Lots of positive signals...!|
|del, I understand your frustration: its been a long painful ride. You may be proved correct in your assessment, I am remaining faithful as I continue to believe the product has merit, the business is growing at an attractive pace, the board is much stronger and focussed than before and they have enough cash. We may have to wait until the trading update in Jan to see who is more likely to be proved right but I do take a lot of comfort in Peter Simmonds continued buying. Worth noting that Peter recently sold around £1m worth of Dotdigital so he may be buying more Cloudcall, lets hope so!|
|I won't add as I have no faith in the management team or the product itself.
I have written off my holding as worthless.
BUT - the chart might suggest a bowl forming and MAYBE they can turn this round. If you think that possible, then it could be a good buying point. Note: it has recovered slightly on a number of occasions only to give up further ground.|
|this share has remained stagnant for ages and even when directors buy i hesitate to add to try to average down- i know it is a dilemma for me and wonder whether others are in in the same situation- any opinions about adding at this stage!|
|Despite promising myself not to buy anymore I could not resist picking up a few more this morning. The signs are looking encouraging after years of disappointment. They have more than enough cash to take them to profitability and cash flow positive, hence no further fund raises. Indications that the relationship with Bullhorn is developing strongly, last quarter being their strongest trading quarter with Bullhorn and new director from Bullhorn responsible for this key relationship. Well respected institutions bought on the last round. Board continue to buy and the board is now much stronger. Free float less than 20% of market cap. with a market cap of £11m and likely sales of £5m plus this year most go which is recurring the future is looking promising. GLAH|
|Delighted to see Peter Simmonds and Simon buying more shares yesterday. Peter has an excellent reputation and is no fool, the fact he is buying a decent chunk and is now holding over 1% is a good sign. I cannot see Peter,Simon and the recently appointed non exec all buying shares as a sign of disappointing finals in Jan! GLAH|
|QS99, The placing was done in two parts, the initial £2.2m and then they received approval on 5th Oct for the EIS element of £1.57m so £3.7m in total. That Directors participated in that placing and have supported all fund raising to date plus bought in the market on many occasions. Not sure about the expenses but assume it was the standard 5% commission plus other costs so probably around £250k.|
|new to the board, saw the director buy and thought I would look into....can someone confirm my reading of the placing, 5th Oct RNS said £3.77m raised but thought it was just over £2m on previous RNSs? Likewise if net proceeds were £1.91m is that not a lot of expenses on the fund raise IMO, albeit probably held over a barrel? Appreciate views, thanks in advance.|
|Good to see the newly appointed non exec putting his hands in his pockets and buying a decent sized opening position.|
|Like Cloudcall, surely I must get it right at some point 140661!
|Next trading update early Jan. Del, lets hope you are right!|
|I know I have been saying it for two years 140661 but surely they must get it right at some point!|
|Any idea when we should receive any sort of trading update?|
|del, I know how you feel and I bet we all wish we had never heard of Synety/Cloudcall, however, there are signs the business is making progress so I continue to hold. The last time I saw Simon Cleaver, he acknowledged that shareholders had every reason to be disappointed and he reminded me that he and many of the other directors had shared the ride down buying more stock as the price fell. They certainly have no excuses now, plenty of money to take them to profitability and a good board, so I will wait and see. The next results will be crucial in maintaining my ongoing interest, if they disappoint again I am out. However, if they do deliver and there are clear signs that they are making solid progress in the USA, I will be buying more as the upside here is significant. GLAH|
|I won't be buying any as I can see Seemen selling his stake entirely some time in the future,imo.|
|Yup, I do agree on that jimbo. IF they can turn things round then this will rocket IMO.
The problem I have is that they simply have not been able to do that thus far and unless they can change then we are looking at a lame duck. Promise after promise, new strategy after new strategy ....
Definitely not one for widows and orphans. If you are going to invest in CALL I would suggest being prepared to write it off.|
|I agree Del, buying when the chart turns positive would be better. However, if CALL report some positive news this things is going to swing aggressively, could easily see a double in the space of a week on the right news. So if you like a little risk that's some return, if you can stomach it|
|I won't be buying more Dusseldorf but won't be selling as I have written off my holding. If the company do turn it around then I will take that as a pleasant surprise!
The chart looks awful though, so I wouldn't recommend anyone buy yet. Why not wait to see if it can break out of the downtrend. Even if that means waiting until it got to a 100p? Ok, you may have missed the bottom, but you would be buying into an uptrend rather than a downtrend.
Just my thoughts....|
|There isn't much price strength, but in the next month or so I'll start buying a few I think, even if it dips lower we're not looking at long-term. Results need to improve as inferred in past statements for the sentiment to change I feel.
Dusseldorf - 17 Aug 2016 - 09:20:44 - 66 of 94 Cloudcall Group Thread - CALL
I'm sticking around as an observer. The company is making good progress, just that they've pushed growth ahead of profitability. Disappointing for holders short term, but ultimately better for the business.
I'm going to start buying a few in 3 - 6 months time (slowly) in SIPP - I'm not talking mega bucks, but if I pick some up continually over 2 - 3 years the average price will be fair. I suspect momentum in price will grow slowly and ultimately it appears to be on the right track.
FYI I don't see this falling below 40p, so somewhere between 40 - 55p is a good entry price for me.|