Share Name Share Symbol Market Type Share ISIN Share Description
Bluebird Mer LSE:BMV London Ordinary Share VGG118701058 ORD NPV (DI)
  Price Change % Change Share Price Bid Price Offer Price High Price Low Price Open Price Shares Traded Last Trade
  +0.00p +0.00% 2.25p 2.00p 2.50p 2.25p 2.25p 2.25p 0.00 05:00:10
Industry Sector Turnover (m) Profit (m) EPS - Basic PE Ratio Market Cap (m)
Industrial Metals - - - - 0.00

Bluebird Mer Share Discussion Threads

Showing 226 to 250 of 250 messages
Chat Pages: 10  9  8  7  6  5  4  3  2  1
DateSubjectAuthorDiscuss
03/12/2016
19:27
BMV spent $1.8m on Batangas 25% stake and now they are getting the rest (75%) for £31K. doesn't look right to me. placing coming soon be warned cash at 30 June was only $250K
dros1
02/12/2016
21:01
A spread of 20% doesn't help. But if all does indeed go OK with progressing with the mine then share price will shoot-up.
cougar99
02/12/2016
19:16
Looks like the market has been underwhelmed by it all.
digger2779
02/12/2016
17:44
Doesn't look like it !!! Let us see how things pan out !!!
cougar99
02/12/2016
13:38
No one else want to comment?
tsmith2
02/12/2016
08:07
Local partners I suspect will be investors..
tsmith2
02/12/2016
08:04
That would explain radio silence on other things..
tsmith2
02/12/2016
08:03
Cracking news....Lines is up for the capital injection at a premium...Game on!
tsmith2
01/12/2016
13:48
no bid no gold mine no copper trading no cash yes placing soon
dros1
30/11/2016
12:39
they head a AGM without telling anyone and they are hiding the results, Cant find the results in Morningstar as the RNS and not even on BMV website-- Bonkers
dros1
24/11/2016
10:53
this is positive if true..... hxxp://www.philstar.com/headlines/2016/11/24/1646916/lopez-not-rodys-reappointment-list
bubbleandleek
15/11/2016
13:47
Aidan Bishop & Joost Boer
bared_bones
15/11/2016
08:16
Anyone know what ref to BMV on shareprophets in nyota news link is?
tsmith2
13/11/2016
10:45
cl22014 Nov '16 - 13:52 - 192 of 204 Many thanks for your reply, and I take your point. In his defense, I often buy because of my perceived view of a company, and then become aware of something previously not known, and my opinion can change pretty fast. In that situation, you can understand someone posting why they sold. I'm not sure I buy the "possible bid" news here, seen it before on AIM and funny how it can come along when a stock is under pressure, and of course it acts as a support, as people hang in just in case. GLTA
andy
13/11/2016
10:24
If the margin remain the same or as you expect for traders what you expect absolute profit to do?
tsmith2
13/11/2016
10:03
if copper price is higher they pay a high price for them. its all about margin , do we know what they are?
dros1
11/11/2016
15:53
Seems to have been some ongoing big sells since the RNS saying they may have an offer of funding in excess of current share price in return for a controlling stake? Anyone else skeptical or is this a buy opportunity? I fear a placing is going to be needed soonish if the above doesn't materialise.
nick rubens
11/11/2016
12:08
lol. Of course copper in demand and a higher copper trading price has nothing in it for the traders
tsmith2
09/11/2016
10:02
copper price not going to help hear, BMV have not a copper mine, maybe a copper trading bussiness
dros1
09/11/2016
08:40
Copper prices have firmed up v nicely...
tsmith2
08/11/2016
16:08
Thankyou digger, i'm just reading it now!
nick rubens
08/11/2016
15:48
Nick R - the document is here at the moment hxxp://tools.morningstar.co.uk/tsweu6nqxu/globaldocuments/document/documentHandler.ashx?DocumentId=120414267 you need to change the hxxp to http
digger2779
08/11/2016
15:40
Anyone have a link to the recent Annual Report and Accounts? Can't find it on their website, though their website is back up again after this years earlier dissapearance. It's Regulatory Announcements and News section is out of date. The website doesn't inspire much confidence for me.
nick rubens
07/11/2016
11:46
tsmith bmv stopped funding batanga and directors saying batanga for now is not getting a permit
dros1
07/11/2016
08:58
There is something strange about this last RNS IMO. Looking at the SP, the market seems skeptical overall too.
nick rubens
Chat Pages: 10  9  8  7  6  5  4  3  2  1
Your Recent History
LSE
GKP
Gulf Keyst..
LSE
QPP
Quindell
FTSE
UKX
FTSE 100
LSE
IOF
Iofina
FX
GBPUSD
UK Sterlin..
Stocks you've viewed will appear in this box, letting you easily return to quotes you've seen previously.

Register now to create your own custom streaming stock watchlist.

By accessing the services available at ADVFN you are agreeing to be bound by ADVFN's Terms & Conditions

P:35 V: D:20161207 08:42:16