Share Name Share Symbol Market Type Share ISIN Share Description
Biocare LSE:BSN London Ordinary Share GB00B1528F83 ORD 1P
  Price Change % Change Share Price Bid Price Offer Price High Price Low Price Open Price Shares Traded Last Trade
  +0.00p +0.00% 1.00p 0.00p 0.00p - - - 0.00 05:00:10
Industry Sector Turnover (m) Profit (m) EPS - Basic PE Ratio Market Cap (m)
Software & Computer Services - - - - 0.34

Biocare Share Discussion Threads

Showing 751 to 774 of 775 messages
Chat Pages: 31  30  29  28  27  26  25  24  23  22  21  20  Older
DateSubjectAuthorDiscuss
16/2/2009
22:33
LMFAO- I SEE THIS JUNK WENT INTO ADMINISTRATION. BEST PLACE FOR THE RUBBISH. LMFAO
46bill
22/12/2008
11:38
6 months is up on the 24th Dec - surely BSN won't anounce liquidation on this date ? Interesting to hear over on the 3i board someone contacted BSN last week and the contact appeared upbeat but couldn't divulge any information. Would be very surprised if this rose from the ashes but if they took it private they would still have to recognise the shares people hold. Watch this space.....
collijo
10/12/2008
16:29
I suspect a christmas eve delisting for this stock.
collijo
16/10/2008
21:48
still hoping
chairman2
16/10/2008
21:37
define soon please??
chairman2
03/10/2008
15:35
Could be light at the end of the tunnel here with RAB locking in investors for 3 years. Hopefully they can still save BSN.
collijo
19/9/2008
14:57
I would say we are dead and very much buried. Cannot really see this returning to be honest. Could be suspended for up to 6 months before de listing, only way forward is for a major new customer to appear and save the company.
mh112
19/9/2008
13:30
Ok - are we dead and buried here ?
collijo
06/9/2008
15:11
turmoil at RAB - the majority shareholder?
chairman2
05/9/2008
07:52
Got word through they still have no news re fundraising and in the current climate with lenders and the LSE. "No news yet. We are doing our best to raise further funds but the current state of the market - both for credit as well as the LSE itself - is not helpful".
collijo
06/8/2008
13:12
tiredoldbroker, I take your point regarding the dilution and possible share price movement but I still feel that once the 1.5M is raised, it will give financial stability where currently there is none. It's then down to the management to come good on new customers / product launch etc. Surely this is a positive? Tip
tiptree429
06/8/2008
09:43
One difference is that Marchpole has a substantial business and in the previous year made a decent £6m pre tax profit - so raising a bit of cash and potentially getting a new management direction is a bit different from BSN, where the auditors express doubts over the 'going concern' basis of the accounts and there is no history of business success.
tiredoldbroker
06/8/2008
09:35
Further to the above maybe Tiptree has a point re the share price moving up. Looking at the small cap sector in particular Marchpole Holdings today issued a statement re fundraising and loan notes similar to BSN and the share price has risen on the back of it. It gives some hope to all holders...
collijo
06/8/2008
07:56
You sound like you know what you're talking about TOB so won't question you. No matter what current holders will be happy with a fraction of the current share price and the hope that one day BSN will move into the black as before the news was released my belief was they were going out of business.
collijo
05/8/2008
20:03
Tiptree, can't imagine why you think the share price will go up when the quote comes back. The company is effectively bust unless it gets this new injection of funds; and as I was saying on the previous thread to this, on that basis, anyone who puts up more capital is going to want shares issued at a fraction of a penny, diluting the existing shareholders down to almost nothing.
tiredoldbroker
05/8/2008
16:03
Looks like we have 1.5M Euro funding underwritten by existing shareholder (to be announced by 15th September)and a slightly smaller loss year on year compared with 2007. hopefully once they have secured the issue of new shares we will be lifted from suspension and on the move again. I would have thought that once the 1.5M Euro issue is secured we will see a move north on the share price Even though there will be dilution we will have reassured the markets on the future financial stability of the company. I am no expert on this, it is only my uneducated view. I am more that happy to hear from someone more experienced. Tip
tiptree429
04/8/2008
11:54
Further info from the financial director, i asked if they were going to buy shares as a sign of confidence in the company: I have asked for the results to be issued today. I have a feeling that Directors cannot buy shares within a certain time of results and so we can only do so when we are allowed to. I fear that this rules out the immediate future.
collijo
01/8/2008
16:34
Update from Financial director The accounts have been signed off yesterday. They will be posted tomorrow and the Prelims will be issued on Monday: I apologise for the delay and will answer any questions after you have received the accounts Martin.
collijo
28/7/2008
14:13
Hi Collijo, Absolutely no idea I'm afraid. I am still hopeful and I think the product range concept is a good one. However, I don't think they are doing themselves any favours by giving deadlines on results via an RNS and then not meeting it. I am resigned to waiting until the news comes and dealing with the outcome what ever that may be. I think it's best to expect bad news based on their past performance. If it does turn out to be good then it will hopefully have been worth the wait. Good Luck to us both....
tiptree429
28/7/2008
11:24
Tiptree He said in a previous communication that both would be included in the news, but unfortunately they have already missed two deadlines so it's anyones guess. Do you have any hunches on where biocare are heading now that we are in for a rough ride in the economy ?
collijo
28/7/2008
10:13
Collijo, Thanks for the update. Did they say the information will cover both the results and funding news?
tiptree429
28/7/2008
08:54
Martin Shelley just told me they hope to have the information out midweek.
collijo
24/7/2008
15:34
well change of nomad came and went and didnt move the mountain no news on lifting the suspension or the financing but the annual rport has been promised for tomorrow or Monday - not sure what difference that will make.
chairman2
14/7/2008
12:34
Where's the promised news ?
collijo
Chat Pages: 31  30  29  28  27  26  25  24  23  22  21  20  Older
Your Recent History
LSE
GKP
Gulf Keyst..
LSE
QPP
Quindell
FTSE
UKX
FTSE 100
LSE
IOF
Iofina
FX
GBPUSD
UK Sterlin..
Stocks you've viewed will appear in this box, letting you easily return to quotes you've seen previously.

Register now to create your own custom streaming stock watchlist.

By accessing the services available at ADVFN you are agreeing to be bound by ADVFN's Terms & Conditions

P:40 V: D:20161205 18:41:40