|B.S.D Crown Di
||ORD NIS0.01 (DI)
||EPS - Basic
||Market Cap (m)
|Software & Computer Services
B.S.D Crown Di Share Discussion Threads
Showing 876 to 900 of 900 messages
|Looks like willi foods is doing well.
No wonder they want are shares.|
|GET YOUR MONEY WHILE ITS IN THE BAG
Just HOPE there will be NO scale back
I have my fingers crossed for you guys|
|No more extensions. No other liquidity. Messy business with Israe 18 and missing company cash. 6 months late on 2015 accounts. 1 month late on 1H16 interims.
Tender before 15 Dec.|
|U mean today's RNS... Clowns... Should rename the company toB.S.D. Clowns Ltd|
|What do you guys make of the LAST RNS|
|New date now ... 15th December...|
|YET it appears that shares are still being traded in large amount, unless I miss read the latest share declarations|
|Thanks for the overview.|
|There are two groups here, the Willigers and the current Board, who are fighting for control of the company. One of the things I was told at the AGM, and it was clear from the body language and communications, that they are in dispute with each other, legal suits are flying.
You have to decide which you support - I was warned to be careful what I want, and others need to be clear as to what they want.
The current Board have been in control of the company when large sums of BSD, and now I believe WilliFoods, money has been used as collateral on loans, and the financial institutions involved take the view that the money is now gone, until the loans are paid back. That will be resolved in court, but it may mean none, some or all of the money will be returned. My expectation is for none-some to be returned. Others on this BB seem to believe that loads will be returned, mmmm.
So the Board were reluctant to allow this Tender Offer and I was surprised it appeared on the BSD website even, as it is some shareholders seemingly trying to wrestle control of BSD from the Board.
The Board did take this legal action, and may be winning, perhaps, who really knows. Maybe the tender offer will need to be changed. At worst, we just get our certificates back. I do see this as a last way out, to be honest.
But when you make comments, you need to be clear as to who you are referring to, the Board or the petitioners trying to wrestle control from the Board.
If you haven't sent in your shares, I would wait a couple of days, you have until 21st, to see if there is a response from the Willigers.
|Has the tender offer been cancelled ?|
|They are a useless bunch of tosses...|
|Bit late in the day, but hardly unexpected!
Anyone who has joined the tender offer has my sympathies if the company are successful.|
The offer is open until 21 Nov|
|See Taagidim Ltd has sold 5,598,000 shares, which leaves them with "0", does this mean they must have sold them to Yossi Willi Management !!|
|no, it was extended. You have until the 21st Nov I believe. Look at the website, info given above|
|Is this offer now closed, I have some certificates. ?|
|I have already sent my certificates, some of which came from Halifax so with BSD on them, but an older one I am pretty sure still said Emblaze. Grahamburn seems to know loads about all this, so maybe see if he responds.|
|Did B.S.D issue new certificates after the change of name? I only seem to have one for Emblaze and need to return it to complete the election.
|One final point of information, I did speak to Yossi Willi people at the AGM, which is when I heard there might be a tender offer. The point was made to me that there is only around 20% (may be a bit more) of free floating shares in BSD as all the others are in the hands of BGI (do they have around 40-45%?), who are considered the 'controlling shareholder' (even though they technically don't have over 50%) and current and past directors, and some with Yossi Willi already. That is why the expectation is low. It is not anticipated that any larger shareholders are selling, sometimes because they have other interests in not selling, options, are suing somebody else and all kinds of things!|
|in the left column on that page - it says 'search BSD' and then 'share price information ... etc ' - click the last on the list 'Tender Offer'|
|GClark..where were the documents on the BSD website to complete the offer ?
I tried :
but could not see anything.|
|Stand corrected - misread the RNS.
Presumably the situation if less than the minimum percentage is tendered must be in the Offer Document which is available on the BSD website. Can't be bothered to go through it in detail, partly because the sudden reduction in the minimum amount acceptable implies that Yossi Willi aren't confident of getting much more than that figure.
But who knows with the company......|
|I have re-read the RNS and the 6% is the minimum, so going back to my original point, I am unsure as to what happens if under 6% are offered. Maybe it is up to Yossi Willi to decide.
Everyone makes their own judgement as to what is likely to happen in the future.|
|Graham, not involved here but not sure you are right. I think they have reduced the minimum they would buy to 6% not the maximum which remains 20%|