||COM SHS NPV (DI)
||EPS - Basic
||Market Cap (m)
Avesoro Res. Share Discussion Threads
Showing 7476 to 7497 of 7500 messages
|The default waiver on the debt runs out on 14th Dec, so expect news on the 13th!
I've just been looking at the October presentation on the website, they say that MNG is in talks with the lenders about giving them a corporate guarantee in exchange for a relaxation of covenants and "re-sculpting" debt payments. Hope that goes well.
One of the charts says that 2017 cash costs are projected at just over $600/oz before rising in future years.
Interesting that of the funds raised $5.0M was for the continuation of exploration, ie they want another mine.
I've had a few more on the basis that the Turks seem a canny bunch and don't want to lose their large investment.|
|In theory, the latest Leaders will have put a more robust Operation in place with higher quality productivity & output, at a considerably lower Cost and once the current ramp-up is in place, the Business will be producing more for less with profitability the name of the game... what can possibly go wrong, taking into consideration all the Lessons Learned and experience of the new Leaders/primary Shareholder ?|
|60M traded so far.......... I think we will have plenty of opportunities to get shares at 1.5p|
|the 250K just now was a buy|
|dropped back i see, may have a nibble tomorrow if back under 0.016|
|Fat salaries on AIM now that is a surprise.....no profit is not|
|yes i just tried, 1.63p to buy, but to sell 90000, need to ring up.|
|just had another go for 250K and offered 1.63p this time yet offer listed at 1.75p on advfn screen|
|yes ditto, or when the UK millionaire was throwing cash in around 15p.
The main alarm bell was the way the last management had no exposure, just very fat salaries|
|If they do relax back, I may well take some more. Damn glad I didn't rush in when the turks first put in their funding and awarded themselves options.|
|yes, we can hope that is the case. I didn't fancy chasing them higher today, feel we will likely get a chance to buy under 1.6p. Given there are so many in issue now.
But if they start releasing a few good bits of news 2p will likely come quite quickly. Roll on hitting 20koz this quarter|
|Surely only one way to go now unless other disasters around the corner, funded and new management rewarded for future growth. no ramp intended|
|Annoyed I waited now when could have got them first thing. Bought at 1.65 for 250K|
|1.6p to buy a small amount|
|All done and dusted, name change and 4bn shares, what now consolidation?|
|I'd wait till Trump gets made president, POG could fall further depending what the billionaire decides....is best for US economy...Next year could be very interesting depending on outcome of upcoming elections, Euro could be thrown into turmoil making gold a safe investment...|
|SP at 1.5p and 5,314,039,001 shares in issue (as of tomorrow) = £80m but the Market values the Business at about £18m prior to the Fund Raise and imminent Share Issue, so that could mean an MV of about £90m, so maybe the share price will rise a little to 1.7p in the near future.
Wondering whether to get in again 1st thing at 1.525p or thereabouts or wait and see what occurs over the week ???|
|ready to pounce myself soon|
|nearly there...... zzz 1.5p or below time to buy|
|Not just sad, but as you say fell into the hands of greedy selfish directors, lining their pockets with deals unavailable to us punters. I always thought that deals like those offered to the directors had to be identical to the ones offered to us. If not I thought they were deemed to be illegal. I don't believe anyone challenged it.|
|Oh for the days of Mano River, what great hopes we all had back then. Shafted by a bunch of grasping Turks. Same fate as our late sister company Afferro. Sad.|