08/02/2016 14:13:51 Cookie Policy +44 (0) 207 0700 961 Free Membership Login

You’ve just added your first Follow! This is a brand new feature that will be at the core of several new tools and personalized information feeds that are coming soon.

You can see your current Follow list as a Monitor list here.

Please continue to add stocks to your Follow list so that when the new tools and feeds roll out, you’ll immediately get to make use of them! We will alert early adopters of the Follow list to these new features first.

Armour Group Share Chat (AMR)

Share Name Share Symbol Market Type Share ISIN Share Description
Armour Grp LSE:AMR London Ordinary Share GB0000496611 ORD 1P
  Price Change % Change Share Price Bid Price Offer Price High Price Low Price Open Price Shares Traded Last Trade
  +0.00p +0.00% 3.25p 0.00p 0.00p - - - 0 05:00:10
Industry Sector Turnover (m) Profit (m) EPS - Basic PE Ratio Market Cap (m)
Leisure Goods 0.0 -1.1 -1.1 - 3.15

Armour Group Share Discussion Threads

Showing 1951 to 1974 of 1975 messages
Post New Message
Chat Pages: 79  78  77  76  75  74  73  72  71  70  69  68  >>
Deadline approaching, will Amr announce an investment before 5 Feb, or are these out of Aim? It's been a very long journey!!djgrantb
Typical! Would have been better off selling now..... Who is buying a not insubstantial number at 6.5p? LSliberatingsteptoe
Great to see the rules being used to their full. Mr Morton is officially "criticised" by the powers that be and in so being criticised he fully accepts the criticism. jeez, you couldn't make it up could you!envirovision
Precisely the same word that was on my lips! I'm glad I've taken his money but wish I'd sold out at twice the price a couple of years earlier. Would you really want to be a minority shareholder in this? LSliberatingsteptoe
Naughty! So now we know he was forced to make an offer for the shares which he should have done way back in 2011.callumross
But why delist? The whole point presumably is to use their quoted paper to allow a reverse takeover at which point their holding will presumably be diluted to way below what it is now, or am I missing something?callumross
They have the option now. Threaten to delist or accept. You will accept. Do nothing and time awaits a compulsory purchase.envirovision
It's actually just over 8% of the remaining stock....but what matters is, I think, that they have over 50% and can presumably do much as they like. The rest are outvoted. LSliberatingsteptoe
Well, they've only managed to acquire less than 5% of the remaining stock and extended the offer for a further 14 days so not exactly getting knocked down in the rush at 4.75p, are they!callumross
I've accepted. Tried to phone Mr Reddington on he number given on the Form 8.3: didn't exist. Mr Atherton never replied. Interesting....... Made a small loss only due to getting a [small] load at 2.25 .....Wish I hadn't thought that 16 was a good price! Just felt that the Morton mob had at last managed to get a bit of an act together but it was a long time coming and I could do with some reserves. GLA LSliberatingsteptoe
Boystown - the deadline for acceptances is 6th February! Can't advise you what to do. I am sitting tight.callumross
It's the deadline today for acceptances according to Selftrade (Equiniti now). I think I'll take the offer up. 4.75p is higher than you can get in a ‘real’ trade and values the co. at £4.61m. This compares with a last reported NAV of £5.58m at the end of August – so has to be weighed against whatever expenses have been run up since then and the danger of PIs getting screwed. What does everyone else think?boystown
Not yet but as soon as over 75% i think are secured it will be, doubt he would be doing it if he thought he could not land grab the majority requiredenvirovision
It's not compulsory. You can sight tight and do nothing, as I intend to do.callumross
callumross, I would not read anything into it myself as the offers gone out and it wont take a lot till my listing rules becomes unconditional and compulsoryenvirovision
You never know with Bob Morton, the medium trades over last few days could be Bob increasing his shareholding at this depressed price. 0.0475 is only the current offer?? I've held these for the last 20 years or so through thick and thin, the family silver seems to have been sold off.djgrantb
Interesting trades in last couple days. After 100k buy at 5.5p yesterday someone bought 250k at 5.75p over on ISDX at 9am this morning. Some people think this is worth more than the 4.75p per share offered by Bob Morton!callumross
Shareholders gotten the bob morton shatfing treatment again I see.Somethings never change do they!envirovision
Callumross / Eezy - thanks for the info. I won't be selling (probably!). It all depends what they say in the next update. Should they decide to de-list at a later date, there's no way we'd be getting 4.75p - that's the risk. Hopefully - they'll state via an RNS that they've no intention of de-listing and tat their strategy from here is XYZ...gingerplant
Thanks, Eezy. I hold 250k shares so was a bit concerned and contacted the FD Mark Wilson about this today and he basically said what you have i.e Hawkwind had to offer 4.75p as that was the last price at which they had acquired shares. He also said there is no intention to delist and they are still seeking acquisitions. Presumably it would be daft to delist as they will need to use their paper to acquire a large company if it is deemed to be a reverse takeover. He said I need do nothing if I do not want to accept the 4.75p on offer and everything is as is.callumross
You don't have to accept callum. It's perfectly possible that nobody will accept and nothing will change at all. They HAVE to make an offer - mandated by the takeover code. I guess, like you, they see value at current price and have added to their holdings - triggering the REQUIREMENT to make an offer. Quite possibly they don't even WANT to make an offer...it's just the rules of the game. If they get to 75% acceptance they can de-list if they so wish (AIUI), so by not accepting you run the risk that they get 75%, delist etc....but they're not making any noises about wishing to do that at the current time.eezymunny
Do we have to accept the 4.75p offer, Ginger, as it would appear to undervalue the existing assets, never mind future prospects? Is there an intention to delist, or can we decline the offer and remain part of a listed company, albeit as a minority holder?callumross
4.75p actually not a bad result for those of us who managed to buy at or around the absolute bottom. BUT - Bob Morton and a significant shareholding will ring even bigger alarm bells in future. This is, though, the game we play, unfortunately, on AIM.gingerplant
Looks like it's the end of the road for PI's hTTp://www.investegate.co.uk/armour-group-plc--amr-/rns/mandatory-offer-for-armour-to-follow/201412181610022311A/cockerhoop
Chat Pages: 79  78  77  76  75  74  73  72  71  70  69  68  >>

Your Recent History
Gulf Keyst..
FTSE 100
UK Sterlin..
Stocks you've viewed will appear in this box, letting you easily return to quotes you've seen previously.

Register now to create your own custom streaming stock watchlist.

By accessing the services available at ADVFN you are agreeing to be bound by ADVFN's Terms & Conditions

P:43 V: D:20160208 14:13:51