Share Name Share Symbol Market Type Share ISIN Share Description
Andalas Energy And Power PLC LSE:ADL London Ordinary Share IM00B1FPZP63 ORD NPV
  Price Change % Change Share Price Bid Price Offer Price High Price Low Price Open Price Shares Traded Last Trade
  +0.0025p +2.33% 0.11p 0.105p 0.115p 0.11p 0.1075p 0.1075p 16,476,975.00 10:23:41
Industry Sector Turnover (m) Profit (m) EPS - Basic PE Ratio Market Cap (m)
Alternative Energy 0.0 -3.2 -0.5 - 2.66

Andalas Energy And Power Share Discussion Threads

Showing 2201 to 2225 of 2225 messages
Chat Pages: 89  88  87  86  85  84  83  82  81  80  79  78  Older
DateSubjectAuthorDiscuss
05/2/2017
10:57
“The Tuba Obi East concession expires on 23 April 2017. Prior to expiry of the Tuba Obi East TAC, it is anticipated that application will be made jointly by PT Akar Golindo (the current holder of the TAC) and Andalas for a new contract to reflect the same division of participating interest as agreed by the TOE Farm-in Agreement. PT Akar Golindo and Andalas will jointly pursue the application and Andalas has agreed to pay a further sum of US$500,000 in cash (or US$1,000,000 in Ordinary Shares at the Company’s election) to PT Akar Golindo if a new contract is awarded. There is no certainty at this time that a new contract will be awarded by Pertamina.” Have they submitted this application? Where are they going to find the money from to pay this one. Looks like paying double in shares is the only option and that is only if they do not lose the whole project.
sweet karolina
05/2/2017
10:03
ember, They do not have any generators to sell a share of. What they were talking about was possibly getting a 3rd party to fund part of the project. A 3rd party is not going to give ADL a free carry and bail ADL out of the hole they are in. "Approval will significantly de-risk the Project, unlock value and open up multiple funding options including sale of part of its interest to third parties" DW is hoping that the approval will come fairly soon so he can ramp the shares to get a placing away. Approval generally takes far longer than anyone expects unless there are brown envelopes involved and ADL has nothing to put in a brown envelope. Concluding a financing package once approval has been given will also take a long time and ADL's diabolical financial position would be enough to put most potential partners off.
sweet karolina
03/2/2017
18:55
If it's that simple, why did they get a Wonga loan? Because they couldn't get a placing away, that's why.
doshdabbler
03/2/2017
17:43
Sweet Karolina Upon approval from the minister adl will sell a % of the first ipp to a 3rd party to fund ongoing company activities. It's all in the rns. Once approved a % of the first ipp will be sold down to a 3rd part. Value of a 25mw ipp is say $50 mill. We have gone for 2 x 30mw. Now if we split 50/50 with perta and say sell 20% to a 3rd party how much will that generate hmmmmmm. Multiples of the loan! And that's just to start . As I said it's all in the rns of Dec and 04/11
ember11
03/2/2017
14:11
Slowly slowly .... :-) catch a monkey
squire007
02/2/2017
16:34
domple, That probably is their best option for survival, but I am not sure the liquidators would agree the board had behaved in a fit and proper manner if that was the only strategy they could come up with to dig this dog out of the massive financial hole it is in.
sweet karolina
02/2/2017
15:43
sk, put it on 13 black and 35 bag it!!
domple
02/2/2017
14:37
domple, Perhaps you could explain how ADL repays this Wonga.com loan and sorts out its net current liabilities position and gets enough cash to pay ongoing admin costs and gets enough cash to actually take any of the projects forward. They could not get the placing away before Christmas, they have not been able to get it away after Christmas, hence why they have done a Wonga.com deal to keep the lights on for a few more months so they can try to get the placing away before Easter. If they are lucky those 1.5Bn share will raise less than £700k net. Then they will be looking for authority to issue a few Bn more shares which will, if they can find mugs to buy them, keep them going for a few more months whilst they get authority for a few Bn more, rinse and repeat until they run out of mug punters like you.
sweet karolina
02/2/2017
13:58
On that recommendation, will take a gamble that will nothing of the sort will happen and that share price will multi bag,.
domple
02/2/2017
13:36
I reckon 90% chance of total shareholder wipeout and 10% chance of near total shareholder wipe out. Timing is a bit more difficult to estimate so 50% wipeout in 6 months and 50% long slow lingering death. Mega diluting placing coming in the next couple of months or total wipeout in 6 months becomes 100% certainty. If I recall correctly Justin the clown said they had cash to see them to May. Just shows what listening to the clown does for you.
sweet karolina
02/2/2017
11:42
this will 10p before long. there you go. a nice bit of ramping!!
domple
02/2/2017
10:16
Death spiral
aimmafia
01/2/2017
20:20
The rampers seem to have gone a bit quiet. Can't say they were not warned, but even I did not think it would be this bad.
sweet karolina
01/2/2017
17:38
Not unless he likes a good lynching. In answer to how they're going to pay it back. They won't. Beaufort will squeeze every last penny out of ADL till it folds. That's why it's called death spiral finance.
doshdabbler
01/2/2017
15:58
When is DW coming to London to meet with his UK family for some drinks and nibbles and a good ol'chat?
dailylarma
01/2/2017
11:39
How will they repay the loan note before 28th April? £500,000? What happens if they don't pay it back on time? Is the cost of this loan, if they do pay back in time £100,000 in Interest?
nick rubens
01/2/2017
10:32
nice buying opportunity....
domple
01/2/2017
09:06
Down .... ffs
squire007
31/1/2017
07:17
Interim results due today. What potential
stephanie_m
30/1/2017
08:52
early days the word Rome is on my mind, approval could be Q2 But when it comes hold onto your hat....
ronjoe77
24/1/2017
15:12
painstakingly boring drip,drip,drop.
domple
24/1/2017
10:07
some decent buys but not sufficient for a break out, yet....
domple
23/1/2017
09:36
well dumped!
domple
20/1/2017
13:48
classic pump and dump...
domple
19/1/2017
11:33
looks like a sea of red today...
domple
Chat Pages: 89  88  87  86  85  84  83  82  81  80  79  78  Older
Your Recent History
LSE
GKP
Gulf Keyst..
LSE
QPP
Quindell
FTSE
UKX
FTSE 100
LSE
IOF
Iofina
FX
GBPUSD
UK Sterlin..
Stocks you've viewed will appear in this box, letting you easily return to quotes you've seen previously.

Register now to create your own custom streaming stock watchlist.

By accessing the services available at ADVFN you are agreeing to be bound by ADVFN's Terms & Conditions

P:32 V: D:20170226 23:38:40