||EPS - Basic
||Market Cap (m)
|Oil & Gas Producers
Amerisur Share Discussion Threads
Showing 77326 to 77348 of 77350 messages
|Val's a poet,
I didn't know it!|
|Well that worked|
|Anything that gets us higher squire.|
Have you ever tried the cassava brew, a bit like a thin gruel, its a knockout. Better though is the clear liquid that is a by product of ferrine, locals in North Brazil South Guyana call it rocket fuel. Slightly hallucinogenic it actually tastes sweet.|
|oba goin live next week coz michinpinoco will be repositioned then
management ave lotta news lined up but they sooooooooooo quiet it sooooooo obvious
oba live next week - you can tip your hats to me next week|
|This decree will have several signatures to allow it to become reality. All those signatures will be pretty close together in time but there is a responsibility there in granting this decree so there will be caution.
I think now it will go through very soon, but after a decade in SA dealing with local and main government i know these things can be expedited in hours, months or if needed seconds.
Just chill and wait|
|Still above the clouds and still sitting on the last five Bullish signals and in a good place.
However until we cross the 33p line and depending to a degree how much momentum there is behind that move, there is still an element of discomfort.
But shares go down as well as up both intradaily and daily whether you watch them or not and that's what Amer is going to do until the hiatus is resolved.
|Still wonder if its Mich Rinse and Repeat transition|
|Close on 1million shares up to 12 noon with 90% selling and still there is support at 29p - the question is who is providing the support, the 10%, I think not. The MM'S know something is coming down the line and supporting the price to make bigger profits. Anyone in the know?|
|People would be stupid to sell now!|
|Nothing wrong with a little reverse psychology, surely this BOD needs slating with all of its mistimed news.|
|Plenty selling and still holding price. Do MM's know something we don't as typically we should see a drop in price to stop them stocking so many shares. Interim report is due mid Dec so judging by Amer BoD track record to date, history says there is yet another issue on pipeline and I would not expect any news until then on any front and even then more choice words like "making progress, imminent, on track".|
|:) Always happy to oblige, I'm trying for a bit of distance reverse psychology to the BoD to see whether they can be geed along.
@Eddie_Yates ~ happy to retain core holding but I've got rid of my trading pot for now.|
If you think that the share price will be marched back down again, why not sell?
Or are you just showing off your nursery rhyme mastery??|
|Good old rtd - always ready with a bit of pessimism.|
|I've asked certain parties and have had no reply so they don't know either..other than imminent, sort of, soon ish. More volatility before Thursday as the mm's second guess. Come on 30p|
|keep the faith chaps, this is about to depart the platform so last chance to hop on and burst up through 30p ;)|
the dark horse
|I think we've been marched up to the top of the hill (sp) by MMs and we'll be marched back down again before we see any news. If AMER had the decree they would have announced it IMHO.
I wouldn't be surprised if we're still waiting for the pipeline at the turn of the year and exit rate will be nearer 3500bopd than 7200*
* Now hopefully we'll get a RNS this pm and make me look an absolute tool ;)|
|Good RNS from PANR this morning. "Nice rise to". Hopefully AMER only days away.|
|I agree, but timing is everything, oil inventory reports and oil rig updates might not be so good for the next 2 weeks and Iraq has put out negative statements.
Strong dollar and us elections are also turbulent, basically for the short term Amermanagement have missed the window of the last 4 weeks to strengthen their share price position. Hopefully the long game plays out .. if you are willing to wait
The sooner OBA is announced and American get from 1.5 to 4.5 to 7.2kbopd the better.|
|If the resistance at 30p which has been tested only 4 times in 6 months is broken at the same time as a positive report from BoD and Oil moves north from a positive opec Nov meeting then 36p is possible before Xmas and subject to hitting 7500bopd by mid Feb and $65 oil 42p to 45p by March. Comments encouraged.|
|And breath out.. level as the day traders sell up I imagine. Any late trades? A day closer to imminent. Will St Peter append the RNS?|
|And back up there again..with a few minutes left. Bodes well.|