||ORD NPV (DI)
||EPS - Basic
||Market Cap (m)
|Oil & Gas Producers
88 Energy Share Discussion Threads
Showing 13151 to 13175 of 13175 messages
|Agreed BB. This stock closed 5% up (0.041/0.042 Aus $) this morning and I would have expected it to be bought. However, it appears that there are lots of sellers this morning, may be tax-losses or maybe being held back, but should be going better after this weekend.|
|Moving in the right direction Mr Curry i expect vol and price to increase next week closing into April. These days the IG etc modern leverage tech traders makes initial moves slower into positions but causes faster spikes when it does. I expect 88E to spike next week.|
|This may be of interest
|one day this will go up.. one day|
|Let see last session push towards 2.70p or not.|
|If you spud, they will come.|
|I suppose I was hoping for more buyers on this rns|
|I wasn't expecting mobilization news until April, so hopefully spud date by mid April.
Caught some on the hop.|
|Great news today, A lot of sellers also i guess hoping to get back in just before the drill at the same or lower price... I think they may be disappointed.|
|IF they can get it to flow at decent rates it will change a few lives for sure.|
|Nice we got RNS first , this will build and build now.|
|There's no reason why we shouldn't be hitting 3p minimum , everything is in place, let's see if we unlock its true value as been stated by the board, gl everyone, interesting 4 months|
|Nice. We should head towards 3p now|
|Let's get this party started. Let's get drilling.|
saint in exile
|This looks like a strong company, just hope the news is good, any thoughts on what this price could go to in the short term ?|
|Yep ! nice little blip up at the end of the week .
Fascinating to think there this may go on spud , Never mind positive flow results !|
|Holding steady at current level and on the launch pad awaiting lift off.|
|There was some question as to the direction of that big trade
; Buy or Sell .
I doubt very much anyone would have got a sell away at that price , and even if they did it would have knocked the share price . I`m sure it WAS a buy !
Yes , things may be hotting up , hopefully we may be making a bit of forward progress ahead of so much exciting news .|
|We have seen the last of the flippers since settlement on Friday|
|4,000,000 at 2.55 is a chunky buy. Bodes well for tomorrow's open. This has held very well despite the placing price. A very good sign.|
|Added this morning - surprised we didn't see a jump in the share price first thing.
Amazing news from Repsol who have made a huge oil discovery just 27 miles up the road!
Can see this doubling even before they get the first drill results now.|
|The Repsol / Armstrong Horseshoe drill is only 27 Miles away from Icewine 1#2 . They report that the field contains 1.2 billion barrels of recoverable light oil .they say that this discovery is the "largest U.S. onshore conventional hydrocarbons discovery in 30 years"
......Only 27 miles away , and we will be drilling there in just a few weeks time !
Who knows what the share. price might do short term next week , but , I feel sure that come June / July we will look back at 2.5p and wish we had at least doubled our investment in this little ( about to become BIG ! ( once in a lifetime opportunity ) Company .
Ok , nobody can be 100% confident of success , BUT , I feel very comfortable here , and would be interested if anyone knows of a better risk / reward opportunity on AIM .
(Or anywhere else for that matter .)
Only 27 miles away , and possibly less than 27 days until the Arctic Fox starts to turn for us !
|No wonder 'Oversubsciption confirmed'
88E the place to be !!|
|Very nice !|