||EPS - Basic
||Market Cap (m)
7Digital Share Discussion Threads
Showing 2426 to 2449 of 2450 messages
|£65,000 trade late Friday.
All orders for both offers have closed now.
Hit the trading floor 8AM Thursday.
Then I expect a steady stream of news items through the spring and summer.|
|My broker cleared all my funds and I've asked for more - IWeb.TD broker account the same I believe.|
|Your broker will only take the cash out when he has been told by the company how many shares you have been given.My guess is both offers will be put through the same day late next week.
Hope that helps.|
|"Please ensure sufficient funds are available on Friday 24 March 2017 to allow us to process your instruction. If sufficient funds are not available on Friday 24 March 2017 we will be unable to process your election and your application may be rejected in full or in part".
Nothing taken out of my account today.....??|
|In the context of a placing at 6.5p I appreciated an opportunity to buy in at the same price as the institutions. Obviously I would have have preferred an over-subscribed placing at a premium with no opportunity to join in, but that's not what happened.|
|You can buy currently at 6.6 i cant see how the falling share price should equate to a 'thanks' for the open offer which contributed to a 10% fall!|
|Well, I'm hoping that it doesn't remain at this price for long after the placing and offer is concluded, and that the improved balance sheet this exercise brings will enable the company to go forward with its plans with confidence.
We'll see... I just wanted to offer a "thanks for open offer opportunity" voice here.|
|So you get 10% at 6.5 whilst your other 90% depreciates to the offer value. How is that benficial? Fine you may apply for an over allocation but your original investment (the vast majority of your holdings) has seen a marked correction downwards.|
|Open offer is a nice gesture, I appreciated it and have taken up my allocation and applied for a a few more. Maybe the price will drop to that level anyway, good opportunity for others. Inevitable that things have slowed down here while this business and the placing is conducted, we'll be up and running again soon enough...|
|It is as expected as soon as they made the announcement - poor placement price and pointless open offer. How exactly are they supporting current holders! Time for payback|
|The offer @6.50 is hardly a bargain and quite likely to be below that, what a con.|
|Amazes me why institutions ask for a 10% discount to current share price as it always falls to that level anyway. Why not get the issue out at 7p and put a decent floor on the share price rather than placate new investors at the expense of old.
Buy at 6.75 so further fall noted soon. Lack of imagination and strategic thinking. Thanks for helping existing holders....hit the 6.5 to sell so no trading advantage now - predictable and benefited no one as institutions lost their discount as per usual and original holders see a fall in their 90%|
I think we will get news of more when MQA/ 7Dig launch the first streaming service.
Also it's no good any party putting out news if content is not in MQA format.
MQA have said most of the music in the world will be ready by spring 2017.
I hope we get updates after the placing.|
|'MQA say they are in the process of signing up over 100 companies for starters.
Most of those will be B2B,'
Petlover that would be a rate of 2 per week over a year. We have seen one this year (DTS). Where are the rest???|
|I have applied for more stock on friday at 6.5. No problem in getting it I suspect with the price so weak.|
|I have a buy instruction at 5.6p and an alert at 6p. (Normal procedure with this scenario) ... 30+ % dilution coming and followed by an acquisition paid for by issuing a further 20% shares. Looks bad for the share price for the next few months. Then Brexit.|
As a rule of thumb about 10% will take up the offer might hit 15%
Most do not as they don't understand, have no free cash, or long term holders down on their investment to date.
They will however be taken up by others.
I would go so far as to guess that some of the comments on this BB are from those that want that stock at 6.5P.|
|House broker has £1.2M pre tax down for 2018.
Since no tax will be due that is £1.2M.
I personally see that number being smashed to the upside going forward.
The reason is simple.
7digital has a not far off fixed cost base.
Orders at 90% margin above that cost base drop down to the cash box so slight increases in turnover have a massive effect on profits.
Streaming music revenues are growing at 60% worldwide.|
|Well, MQA say they are in the process of signing up over 100 companies for starters.
Most of those will be B2B, (rather than B2C, which is not 7Dig'S market) I would have thought.|
|'operating profit' please make this clear not 'net profit'!!! And it was only in operating profit for qtr 4, the aim is for this whole financial year coming up to be operating profit positive but at the moment that is the plan rather than the reality.
We need those new contracts but I agree the potential is great but I would rather the reality be great!
It would be interesting to know if those investors that asked for an allocation above and beyond their 10% as to how you faired - thus enabling us on this board to gauge interest. Thanks in advance -|
|Thus to sum up.
7 Digital is now in profit, that is without future revenues from this purchase.
Then add to the mix MQA and Worldwide Radioplayer.
I estimate the shares could do extremely well as soon as the placing has been signed off at the end of the month.|
|7digital is buying.
24-7 Entertainment AG ("24-7").
This is their main customer, and the key to very large recurring revenues in the years going forward.
|Possible 'Bowl' on the chart?|
|Just bought in..only 1k @6.813(showing as a sell)worth to start.
Hello Michael Mouse, I remember you from years ago giving me the heads-up on TRAK..I bought 3k worth @ 27p and it went on to Multi-bag ;@)
Let's hope a similar thing unfolds here...