||EPS - Basic
||Market Cap (m)
|Health Care Equipment & Services
3D Diagnostic Share Discussion Threads
Showing 151 to 174 of 175 messages
|New thread for 3DR
|Wow....1.2m bought @ 0.65p when offer was 0.25p.|
|Since that time the Board has been actively investigating alternative options to a delisting which have the potential to deliver greater value to shareholders. In this regard the Directors are pleased to announce that the Company has today entered into an implementation agreement (the "Implementation Agreement") with Donald Strang, which envisages:
1. the transfer of all of the Company's existing assets and liabilities into its 100% owned subsidiary and operating business, CarieScan Limited ("CarieScan");
2. the issue of 380,000,000 new ordinary shares in the Company at a price of 0.03p per share (the "New Shares") to new subscribers. This issue will raise an aggregate of £114,000, of which £100,000 will be injected in cash into CarieScan. Immediately following this issue the Company will have a total of 620,974,824 shares in issue of which the new subscribers will hold 61.2 per cent and the Company's current shareholders will hold 38.8 per cent of the enlarged share capital;
3. the disposal of CarieScan to a newly formed company ("Newco") for a nominal consideration (the "Disposal"). It is intended that shares in Newco be gifted to the Company's existing shareholders so that the ownership of Newco will mirror the current ownership of the Company;
4. a reduction in the nominal value of the Company's ordinary shares from 0.1 p per share to 0.001p
5. the adoption of a new investment strategy by the Company.
together, the ("Proposals").
Upon completion of the Proposals it is anticipated that Mr Strang and one other will join the Board of the Company, at which time David Snow and Graham Lay will step down from the Board. Oliver Cooke will remain on the Board of the Company as a non-executive director.
Under the terms of the Implementation Agreement Mr Strang has agreed to reimburse certain costs incurred by the Company in connection with the aborted delisting and to indemnify the Company, up to a maximum of £75,000, against the costs of implementing the Proposals.|
|Ord is 0.1p -
They announced a capital reorganisation to ord 0.01p - Def 0.99p
So they can do it once the share capital is reorgainised -|
|How can they raise money issuing 380000000 shares at 0.03p where as nominal value of the share is 0.1p. Acoording to law they cannot issue shares below the par value which is 0.1 (0.07p more than issued price of 0.03p).It is a total mystery,can anyone shed some light on this subject? I am completely puzzle by this whole saga.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Need help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!|
|What part of my above post was wrong?|
|you're wrong, you are always wrong given you are one of the parasites on the Topinfo pump and dump brigade thread|
|A rip off??? Is it?
You're getting shares in both the non listed ex aim co and the new shell co with an experienced resources director.
Or am I wrong?|
|spot on one large rip off|
|It is similar to RGT scam---now ADI which is struggling IN the doldrums as lack of cash available for investment. Exactly same method is used here and will have a similar effect as RGT share holders were led to believe that "JAM TOMORROW"-------DYOR before give your hard earned money away!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!|
|2 blue days on the trot.....wow.|
|Of the £114k that will be raised by the 0.03 dilution £100k of that will go to Cariescan
So the 'new' Resources shell will have cash of £14k
Good luck with that.|
pro van liar_s2009
|Current Price 0.124
Placing to take place at 0.03
If you want to get diluted to sh*t this is the place to be|
pro van liar_s2009
|to become 3D Resources PLC
if meeting approves 24.10.12|
|So a placing will take place at .03p which will in effect raise £114,000 and increase the share capital/market cap by 61.2%?
The tooth decay business will then effectively be acquired by a new company leaving a cash shell?!?
When on earth don't directors raise monies and continue trading under current company. Theirs plenty of cash shells out their that they could jump into.
Am i missing something?|
|did this go unnoticed (from 11 Sept)?
It appears that 3D Diagnostic Imaging may be turned into yet another resources shell instead of cancelling its Aim quotation.
|Shareholders shafted again..|
|Someone sold 100K for 0.05p, the market is run by thieves|
|My biggest loss here|
|Not that surprised to be perfectly honest|
|Small share holders feel the pain
Brokers laughing at the trade commissions they made
Directors grinning at being able to buy back shares so cheaply|
|Got to be worth topping up at some point!|
|Acta month on month increased sales now I understand|