|2 Travel Group
||EPS - Basic
||Market Cap (m)
Real-Time news about 2 Travel Group (London Stock Exchange): 0 recent articles
|2 Travel Group Daily Update: 2 Travel Group is listed in the sector of the London Stock Exchange with ticker TLG. The last closing price for 2 Travel Group was -.|
2 Travel Group has a 4 week average price of - and a 12 week average price of -.
The 1 year high share price is - while the 1 year low share price is currently -.
There are currently 0 shares in issue and the average daily traded volume is 0 shares. The market capitalisation of 2 Travel Group is £0.
|invisage: Hey Guys,
Just thought id tell you about DART GROUP. - The smart investors' favourite budget airline -
A host of shrewd investors are backing budget airline and distribution business Dart Group with one top smaller companies team buying at the start of this month.
Dart (DTG), which operates fledgling budget airline jet2.com and also offers air distribution services using the same planes, has become a tempting destination after a slump in its share price in the second half of last year.
Heres a few reasons why its a good time to buy now...
* Results in 7 weeks (16th June)
* ISA Stock
* The first half of the year Dart's pre-tax profits rose by 31% to £7.1 million from a 16% rise in turnover
* Company is very cheap with a P/E of only just over 7 and a forward P/E of just over 6
* Offers a healthy 4.7% dividend yield
* Market Cap. 45.70 m
* Shares In Issue 34.49 m
* 3.7% spread
* Directors and Institutions hold 61% of the shares, very few in public hands.
* Loads of cash in Bank
* Jet2 operates from Leeds/Bradford and Belfast with flights to 13 destinations once a Belfast-Prague service is launched at the end of this month.
* 16% (net book value) of the total tangible assets is in freehold property with less than 1% in short term leaseholds
* Airline booking increasing this year, a Very good recovery play considering the stock is on the bottom of its range...
When Dart's fleet of aircraft is not being used to transport holidaymakers they are utilised for distribution services, ferrying cargo, fresh produce and flowers. The company is also involved in freight forwarding at Manchester, Newcastle, east Midlands and London Heathrow.
|advisor: I know how upsetting it is when we were all looking forward to good results and a big jump in the share price and what we got was the exact opposite, but as I say the loss was due to expansion and not to passenger numbers which would have been disasterous. You are right the results should have been out at 08:00hrs on Friday morning but what might have happened was shareholders looking at the heading of a loss and start selling off, at least the Weekend gave you time to read the Annual report and see what really was going on. All this is IMO .|
|gelp: Mr Ben Fowles spoke on the `floating experience` a few months ago in Swansea at a Stock Exchange road show. Spoke in glowing terms of his wonderful team of advisors.
And also how important the share price was to him!
Why the change and who has gone?
If property is sold where will they run the buses from and at what cost to bottom line?|
|bena1: Wole, that 70k was me adding to a smillish holding....unfortunately I don't know anything about when the results will be out, but I am hopeful they will have a positive effect on the share price.|
|wole: Wahey! Our "quiet" board's made it! We got a mention in Lord Greystone's Column!
Let's up the share price follows suit!|
2 Travel Group share price data is direct from the London Stock Exchange