ADVFN Logo

We could not find any results for:
Make sure your spelling is correct or try broadening your search.

Trending Now

Toplists

It looks like you aren't logged in.
Click the button below to log in and view your recent history.

Hot Features

Registration Strip Icon for discussion Register to chat with like-minded investors on our interactive forums.

IDOX Idox Plc

1.00 (1.62%)
28 Mar 2024 - Closed
Delayed by 15 minutes
Share Name Share Symbol Market Type Share ISIN Share Description
Idox Plc LSE:IDOX London Ordinary Share GB0002998192 ORD 1P
  Price Change % Change Share Price Bid Price Offer Price High Price Low Price Open Price Shares Traded Last Trade
  1.00 1.62% 62.60 61.40 62.80 62.60 62.20 62.40 2,145,481 16:29:02
Industry Sector Turnover Profit EPS - Basic PE Ratio Market Cap
Computer Related Svcs, Nec 73.28M 5.58M 0.0122 51.31 285.78M
Idox Plc is listed in the Computer Related Svcs sector of the London Stock Exchange with ticker IDOX. The last closing price for Idox was 61.60p. Over the last year, Idox shares have traded in a share price range of 60.00p to 71.00p.

Idox currently has 456,515,511 shares in issue. The market capitalisation of Idox is £285.78 million. Idox has a price to earnings ratio (PE ratio) of 51.31.

Idox Share Discussion Threads

Showing 4676 to 4700 of 4700 messages
Chat Pages: 188  187  186  185  184  183  182  181  180  179  178  177  Older
DateSubjectAuthorDiscuss
22/3/2024
19:45
More free share options exercised and shares sold... Are the directors ever going to actually buy any shares?
gargoyle2
08/3/2024
07:12
Another 600k free share options exercised by Meaden -- of course selling about half of them, so that he doesn't have to dip his hands into his pockets for any tax. Now holds 1.4 million shares and I struggle to remember him actually buying any himself. With a share price that's gone nowhere for 3 years, looks to me like it's just rewarding failure.
gargoyle2
12/2/2024
14:44
A blast from the past, a pretty stale business now days.
clocktower
12/2/2024
14:22
In fact, when are Meadon and Kang going to put their own money into this company? No share purchases for years. Kang has been CFO for 2 years now and is still just relying on free share options. Hasn't bought any shares himself despite his £280k plus comp package.
gargoyle2
12/2/2024
09:57
I'm a holder here, but they are taking the mick with the constant share issues under the LTIP, aren't they? 420k shares this month (£265k onto the market cap for nothing), 330k shares last month. Seems to me the company is being run for teh benefit of the employees, not the external shareholders. Look how many options Meaden and Kang were granted back in October, with some pretty undemanding performance criteria. Meanwhile shareholders here have seen the share price do absolutely nothing for the past three years.
gargoyle2
26/1/2024
16:45
Idox (IDOX) Full Year 2023 results presentation - January 24

Idox CEO, David Meaden and CFO, Anoop Kang present full year results for the period ended 31 October 23, followed by Q&A

Watch the video here:

Or listen to the podcast here:

tomps2
12/12/2023
10:18
Pleased to read the recent year-end trading update, with increases in top line growth and recurring revenue, adjusted EBITDA (& hope PBT is also...).

The Group delivered a record order intake of over £82m in FY23, an increase of c.11% on the prior year, reflecting our high-quality customer base and strong market positions.

The Board expects to report (subject to external audit) revenue and profit in line with expectations; revenue is expected to be up c.11% to c.£73m, with recurring revenue up c.8% over the period to c.£44m, delivering a c.9% increase in full year adjusted EBITDA to c.£24.5m and a robust adjusted EBITDA margin of c.34% (FY22: 34%).

With good visibility on recurring revenue, a refinancing completed (and facility increased), and a likely UK general election, 2024 is shaping-up to be another year of growth. There is much cash available to continue with acquisitions, so need to avoid any missteps and overpaying.

There is also a fair few local elections scheduled, on the usual rota -

strollingmolby
09/8/2023
16:16
Just has the usual check from te county council for voting, only this time I did it online via an Idox product. At the end of which was a survey, which because it was Idox I completed (depsite no longer a shareholder). Efficient experience.
trcml
12/6/2023
09:07
Idox (IDOX) Interim results 2023 presentation - June 23

Idox CEO, David Meaden and CFO, Anoop Kang, present interim results for the six months ended 30th April 2023, followed by Q&A. It’s a good first-half performance, with encouraging organic growth and continued cash generation.

Watch the video here:

Or listen to the podcast here:

tomps2
26/5/2023
08:15
It has been a long time since I invested in this but it seems to me that with the improved cash situation and contract like in post 3376 it looks a good time to revisit and review the potential once again.
clocktower
26/5/2023
07:52
Idox is Proud to Announce Selection as Electoral Management System Supplier to Three New Unitary Authorities

Cumberland Council, Westmorland and Furness Council, and Somerset Council have each appointed Idox as their selected Electoral Management System (EMS) supplier.

Idox, a leading supplier of electoral management systems, is pleased to announce it has been chosen as the EMS supplier to three newly formed unitary authorities in the UK – Cumberland Council, Westmorland and Furness Council, and Somerset Council.

The new authorities, each formed from several former districts or boroughs that had used a full range of operational EMS solutions, based their selection on hands-on experience of all the working systems available on the market. Idox’s EMS stood out from the rest, demonstrating its reliability, accuracy, and efficiency in electoral processes.

At Idox, we understand the importance of providing solutions that meet the needs of electoral administrators while ensuring reliability and are committed to delivering innovative products and services that add value to our clients. We are excited to build strong, long-lasting relationships with the newly formed unitary authorities with the confidence that our EMS ecosystem of products will provide the best solutions for their electoral processes.

The three new customers are currently in the migration process and are expected to go live in the next few weeks. They will benefit from all the core changes for the Elections Act 2022 that have already been deployed to our customers, and they will benefit from further changes coming down the line based on policy that is still being developed by DLUHC as we continue to collaborate with the UK Government and devolved administrations.

We look forward to working closely with the newly formed unitary authorities, providing them with the support and solutions they need to ensure their electoral processes run smoothly and efficiently.

strollingmolby
28/4/2023
09:53
Very quiet here- thoughts re D&D returning for another crack? Or a different suitor?
se81
27/1/2023
11:12
Idox (IDOX) full year 2022 results presentation – January 2023

Idox Chief Executive, David Meaden and CFO, Anoop Kang, present the results for the year ended 31 October 2022. “A solid performance, with strong recurring revenue and margin expansion”

Watch the video here:

or listen to the podcast here:

tomps2
26/1/2023
16:41
Worth watching today's results webinar imo. Management confident of hitting a 10% increase in evenue and 35% operating margin in the current FY. Definitely feels to me like we're in the 'fly' phase now, as management has been saying for a year or so.
gargoyle2
03/10/2022
06:45
Loss making tiddler
phillis
28/7/2022
12:10
Chart looks like it might be turning here imo -- someone accumulating the last few weeks imo
gargoyle2
15/7/2022
10:55
..from last month...

IDOX Plc encompasses subsidiaries providing software solutions and information services for the management of local government and other organisations. As a result, the firm is segmented into three corporate areas: Public sector software, engineering information management and content, which in turn results in plausible cloud-based solutions and offers on-premises. Consequently, it implies that the firm is involved in the operation of building, environmental health, trading standards, licensing, address management and other geospatial information services. This effective and diversified infrastructure enabled the firm to optimise operating profit margin by 13% while reducing net debt by 54%, hence the firm is lowly geared. Considering that three acquisitions have been successfully completed lately, Idox Plc was able to use cash efficiently to fund corporate activities, leading to a robust order book. Given the multiple sources of income, the group managed to capture intrinsic value, explained by the organic solid EV/EBITDA of 15.27x. Considering the enriching initiatives and highly innovative acquisitions, the firm enhanced its organic EPS growth by 26.7%. This evidence suggests that the firm is able to capitalise on market opportunities well, hence the firm’s P/B value was forced up to 4.22x. The conservative working capital policy performed, enabled the group to continue as a going concern. Despite these enriching and stimulating initiatives, International Holdings is still undervalued with respect to its peers, since the firm’s P/E ratio stands at 22.1x, lower than its information technology industry benchmark of 51x, hence investors can purchase the stock cheaply.

Brief Analysis:

P/E = 22.1x, below the sector threshold.
P/B = 4.22x, higher than information technology threshold
P/FCF = 72.6x, above information technology benchmark.
EV/BITDA = 15.27, capturing intrinsic value.
EPS growth = 26.7%.
Operating margin of 13%...

...from WealthOracleAM

km18
25/6/2022
07:59
The base business is ex growth isn’t it
phillis
23/6/2022
08:34
I wonder if the recent grant of share options exercisable at £1.20 is a stunt designed to deter existing shareholders from selling and encourage new investors o buy by thinking the share price would at least reach that level. In the recent results, CEO mentions acquisition opportunities which rather implies that without add-ons the potential for organic growth such as it is is limited.
trcml
22/6/2022
17:09
Paul Scott's recent view worth a read. I'm a holder, so finding the share price decline frustrating. A good business, but the only people benefitting are the management:

"Outlook is fine, with “good revenue visibility for the remainder of FY22”, and trading in line with expectations. CFO review - You have to travel quite a long way down the results statement before you find the most interesting numbers. For example, continuing revenue growth is 7%, but this includes the effect of acquisitions. The CFO review, much further down the statement, lets us know that “On a 'like for like' basis the Group delivered £30.0m of revenue, slightly down on the prior period.” So there is no organic revenue growth to speak of, only growth by acquisition. Also, why is PBT down 1% despite “adjusted EBITDA” rising 8%? The main reason is nearly £500k in additional share option costs from the company’s LTIP. My view – I’m less enthused by this one than I was before. The only thing I can see in its favour is the sticky public sector contracts. I note that the company paid out £1.8 million in total to shareholders for last year’s performance, while the LTIP has cost the company £1.25 million in just six months."

I'm sure Meadon and Grubb, who hold very few shares between them, will continue to do very well for themselves.

gargoyle2
17/6/2022
10:05
I've given up. Recurring revenues are al very well for customer confidence and employee salaries and while Idox is clearly a good business that does not make it a good investment.
trcml
17/6/2022
08:37
An old favourite but a hefty P/E
Am reducing

phillis
15/6/2022
14:42
IDOX H1 2022 results presented by David Meaden, CEO & Anoop Kang, CFO, to analysts, followed by Q&A.

Video: hxxps://www.piworld.co.uk/company-videos/idox-idox-interim-results-2022-presentation-june-2022/

Podcast: hxxps://piworld.podbean.com/e/idox-idox-interim-results-2022-presentation-june-2022/

tomps2
13/4/2022
12:18
CEO Meaden not showing much confidence in prospects with his sale of shares after option exercise. Can't remember the last time any director put his hands into his pockets for shares here -- and there was me thinking we are in the 'fly' stage!
gargoyle2
11/2/2022
11:10
Options granted to CEO and CFO, to vest 'ordinarily' over next 3 years, but only if the share price is at least 102p -- should give them some incentive, although would be nice to see them putting their own cash into some shares. Options would certainly come in handy for them if there's a takeover.
gargoyle2
Chat Pages: 188  187  186  185  184  183  182  181  180  179  178  177  Older

Your Recent History

Delayed Upgrade Clock