ADVFN Logo ADVFN

We could not find any results for:
Make sure your spelling is correct or try broadening your search.

Trending Now

Toplists

It looks like you aren't logged in.
Click the button below to log in and view your recent history.

Hot Features

Registration Strip Icon for discussion Register to chat with like-minded investors on our interactive forums.

MNW March Networks

0.00 (0.00%)
Last Updated: 01:00:00
Delayed by 15 minutes
Share Name Share Symbol Market Type Share ISIN Share Description
March Networks LSE:MNW London Ordinary Share CA5662191017 COM SHS NPV
  Price Change % Change Share Price Bid Price Offer Price High Price Low Price Open Price Shares Traded Last Trade
  0.00 0.00% 220.00 - 0.00 01:00:00
Industry Sector Turnover Profit EPS - Basic PE Ratio Market Cap
0 0 N/A 0

March Networks Share Discussion Threads

Showing 1126 to 1144 of 1150 messages
Chat Pages: 46  45  44  43  42  41  40  39  38  37  36  35  Older
DateSubjectAuthorDiscuss
06/6/2008
23:59
Is 37p a realistic target?
Level 4 is showing a major drip...drip.........BANG!!

Hope this helps

elssworth
02/3/2008
20:31
I agree with you weatherman i had noticed these numbers thought there must be something i was missing? Do you think there is? If not i will purchase!
dyardley
29/11/2007
01:32
Re March Networks via BNN :

Whoops , Leo .

leoboy
29/11/2007
01:30
The Ides of March , or \not ? 2 views x
leoboy
29/11/2007
01:30
The Ides of March , or \not ? 2 views x
leoboy
28/8/2007
08:32
More good news.
weatherman
09/7/2007
09:28
I recall the spread felt like a deterrent ahead of the re-rating from a few pounds to £20. Plus ca change...
edmondj
09/7/2007
09:24
looks like another ones got away from me this moves quick
when it moves
ill console myself with the fact that
it could have done same thing in opp direction
and i would have lost loads

stil dont like the spread

madasafishman
06/7/2007
16:43
Cheers andy. A tad annoying, I've been watching March closely for ages now, with all that cash and superlative list of customers it seemed obvious that downside should have been limited and their fortunes would turn at some point, unfortunately it appears to have happened at the moment I decided to stop following March for a while, c'est la vie.

Not too late to get in I suppose but given the recent volatility and question marks still hanging over them, I'll probably wait til next results and see where they're at.

lordcoco
06/7/2007
15:50
Nice bounce on the upside on US opening.
weatherman
07/6/2007
09:42
To be honest, I think the results for the qrt may well have exceeded a lot of peoples expectations esp revenues (not sure about the earnings as we get into that non-GAAP/GAAP thing again), however, this coupled with the outlook just goes to show imo, with the much larger outfit and operating expenses, that they are struggling to turn a profit.

Maybe they'll have to trim the business down a bit? Would also like to see exactly what they think Traxx has contributed since the acquisition.

lordcoco
07/6/2007
09:16
The results were pretty uninspiring to say the least. Have a look at VDI if your looking for a company in a similar market but which is growing 40%+ and about to break into profitability. Its forecast to do about 27m canadian dollars in turnover for the current year. That will be blown out of the water if they sign the 25 year contract to operate security at Toronto airport in the next few weeks. It has better asset backing than MNW as well.
nickcduk
07/6/2007
09:11
Been out of MNW for a while now but kept them on my watch list...will probably remove now given the outlook.
milesy
07/6/2007
08:14
That's me out this morn with my small stake. Qrt not too bad but forward looking completely uninspiring, again! Pointing to the loss that they are for 08, it looks like they are expecting, if anything, business to slow even more, esp as they wont be accounting here for the hefty legal fee and stock based compensation as in 07.

A succession of really good contract wins, a bevvy of Bombardier announcements and still no sign of a real boost in the numbers.

Investment year looks to become 3 years, seems like dead money to me and vulnerable to getting slaughtered in a market correction (not that it is high beta but on the TSX it is very volatile).

No idea how they'll take it over in Canada but I'm outta here.

p.s. anyone still holding with a different take?

Edit - and what are they going to do with all that cash, no hint of a buy back? There is still a possibility of a takeover imo, they still have excellent products and a fantastic customer and partnership base, but I still feel safer on the sidelines for now.

lordcoco
06/6/2007
08:54
Results after market close in Canada tonight. Really not sure what to expect, though I reckon they will show negative earnings for the qrt, whether this will come as a suprise I don't know - not sure what the consensus is.

A lot is going to depend on their forward looking statement imo, and whether they can start to see earnings going forward from the various Bombardier contracts that have been announced over the last few months.

I'm hoping for a strong statement (backed up by projected figures), an increase in revenues from outside US and significant improvement in the retail sector hopefully going some way to negating Walmart loss. Any positive news on Walmart would be a big bonus too - they stated that they were hopefull of regaining them as a customer.

lordcoco
23/5/2007
21:00
good news multi million dollar big money in any ones books

still cant bring myself to buy with this spread

its only moved 5p up on the news

i wonder what sort of news it will take to move this share a significant amount now
so im even more cautious about getting involved

there looks lots of upside for recovery buy tho

madasafishman
17/5/2007
14:04
I reckon MMs not really interested in making a market here because moves are dictated by action on the TSX. It could be that they are now being cautious, on more than one occasion I've sold on news prior to TSX open and prior to a major downward move.

The best way if you want to trade inside the spread is probably to put an order in and hope you get filled. I had one in below 500, in the end only managed a few at 495 and 510.

The heaviest volume recently on the TSX was after last results and after the announcement of the major retailer:

Subsequent drift back down on lower volume.

Not sure what to make of the major retailer announcement as it makes it look more and more like March are heading into the software and services space and away from selling hardware. Anyway, I was more interested in the director purchases and the continued wins by Bombardier that will hopefully include March and who should hopefully start to see the benefit of that alliance soon.

lordcoco
17/5/2007
13:27
Mad - yes, their AIM quote has always had a pretty wide spread, perhaps not always as big as at present, though the share price has hit around £20 previously where the %age spread would be less.

Their TSX quote looks a lot tighter if you're interested in (and able to) purchasing there:

milesy
17/5/2007
08:08
all
i would like to pick up some of these shares but the spread is 60p
with my spreadbetters and 50p if i buy outright
has it always had that size spread

im not surprised they arent moving much im sure with tighter spread these
would have alot more investers interested and funds as well

madasafishman
Chat Pages: 46  45  44  43  42  41  40  39  38  37  36  35  Older

Your Recent History