ADVFN Logo ADVFN

We could not find any results for:
Make sure your spelling is correct or try broadening your search.

Trending Now

Toplists

It looks like you aren't logged in.
Click the button below to log in and view your recent history.

Hot Features

Registration Strip Icon for default Register for Free to get streaming real-time quotes, interactive charts, live options flow, and more.

VDN Vindon H.

0.00 (0.00%)
16 Apr 2024 - Closed
Delayed by 15 minutes
Share Name Share Symbol Market Type Share ISIN Share Description
Vindon H. LSE:VDN London Ordinary Share GB00B06N4S86 ORD 1P
  Price Change % Change Share Price Bid Price Offer Price High Price Low Price Open Price Shares Traded Last Trade
  0.00 0.00% 13.25 - 0.00 01:00:00
Industry Sector Turnover Profit EPS - Basic PE Ratio Market Cap
0 0 N/A 0

Vindon Healthcare Share Discussion Threads

Showing 351 to 374 of 375 messages
Chat Pages: 15  14  13  12  11  10  9  8  7  6  5  4  Older
DateSubjectAuthorDiscuss
30/7/2015
16:40
SBS now nudging 16p and another acquisition target announced
buywell3
31/10/2013
22:22
SBS now trading at 10.75p

Sellers of VDN stock that ploughed their cash into SBS shares would have done OK it seems

buywell2
11/10/2013
22:07
So no interims from Vindon and no dividend

Presumably the profit and dividend payment that were to happen now get ploughed into SBS , now trading at 10p

buywell2
18/9/2013
17:18
The 'squeeze' ....

OFFER CLOSING FOR FURTHER ACCEPTANCES AND COMPULSORY ACQUISITION OF VINDON SHARES

On 17 September 2013, Source BioScience announced that its recommended cash offer to acquire the entire issued and to be issued share capital of Vindon had been declared unconditional in all respects.

Source BioScience today announces that the Offer will be closed to further acceptances with effect from 2 October 2013. Source BioScience has today implemented the procedure under Chapter 3 of Part 28 of the Companies Act 2006 to compulsorily acquire all of the outstanding Vindon Shares which it does not already hold or has not already acquired, contracted to acquire or in respect of which it has not already received valid acceptances.

Letters have been sent to non-assenting Vindon Shareholders informing them of the intended exercise by Source BioScience of its right under section 979 of the Companies Act 2006 (the "Act") to 'squeeze-out' such Vindon Shareholders, together with a notice of such action pursuant to section 980(1) of the Act.

Settlement of the consideration to which any Vindon Shareholders (or, in the absence of any contrary direction as specified in the Offer Document, the first named shareholder in the case of joint shareholders) are entitled under the Offer will be effected (in the manner set out in paragraph 20 of Part II of the Offer Document): (i) in the case of acceptances received on or before 13 September 2013, complete in all respects, by 27 September 2013 or, (ii) in the case of acceptances received, complete in all respects, after 13 September 2013 but on or before 2 October 2013, within 14 days of such receipt. Non-assenting shareholders who do not accept the Offer by 2 October 2013 will not receive payment until after compulsory purchase has been implemented on 30 October 2013.

piedro
13/9/2013
13:19
.............................................................................................
Vindon
Flexible approach to cabinet manufacture We often tailor our manufacturing expertise according to clients' demands and market requirements: We have provided a temperature-only photostability cabinet to operate from 4-40ºC. We simply adapted a standard 5799 cabinet and four reach-in chambers, capable of being moved without being stripped down. We also manufactured a temperature and humidity cycling cabinet to operate at -30 to +60ºC, we modified a 5804-SM cabinet to include increased insulation and direct refrigeration, as well as adding a slide actuator and programmable controller.

.............................................................................................

Temperature and humidity cycling service Vindon has a new service available now in the UK and available soon at our USA and Ireland facilities. This comprises a wide range of state-of-the art environmental test facilities to simulate temperature and humidity conditions, replicating natural and man-made climatic environments. In order to assess the ability of client samples to withstand exposure to several environmental conditions, we have recently added temperature and humidity cycling testing.

source; Linkedin

piedro
02/9/2013
11:47
Mr Yeung Yu Loong has now increased his SBS holding to 5.55%

Any VDN holders or ex-holders have any comments on Source BioSciences.

piedro
29/8/2013
08:46
'' Source BioScience said its 13.7p a share offer for Vindon Healthcare had received valid acceptances totalling 82.9% of that company's issued share capital. It extended its offer to Sept. 11 ''

Source Bioscience H1 pretax profit rises to £0.6m
29 August 2013 | 08:14am

Source Bioscience's first-half pretax profit rises to £0.6 million, from £0.4 million. Revenue rose to £8.8 million, from £8.4 million.

"The encouraging first half of the year represents a continuation of the strong growth and business performance achieved last year and reflects the substantial opportunities we see for further development across both our Healthcare and LifeSciences divisions," said chairman Laurie Turnbull in a statement.

Separately, Source BioScience said its 13.7p a share offer for Vindon Healthcare had received valid acceptances totalling 82.9% of that company's issued share capital. It extended its offer to Sept. 11.

www.stockmarketwire.com/article/4658448/Source-Bioscience-H1-pretax-profit-rises-to-0-point-6m.html#sthash.jKPc4K5f.dpuf

buywell2
29/8/2013
07:45
Vindon is going to belong to Source BioScience Piedro

That you have most likely lost money on your investment is not my fault and is no excuse for being rude

What you have to decide is whether you want to become a SBS shareholder, if you believe enough in the Vindon story that you have written here on advfn thus far that you still want to carry on with it albeit under another name but still with the VDN CEO on the board

Check out SBS results today

buywell2
25/8/2013
13:24
buywell2,

I don't think you are doing any favours to SBS coming on this thread and spouting sensationalism.

Please moderate your tone and present the facts as facts with their rightful reference links and your opinion as your opinion which may be distinguished by IMO or IMHO etc to avoid confusion.

piedro
24/8/2013
08:28
All SBS AGM resolutions passed ... it's a done deal

Source BioScience will start offering ''Over Night''/''Same Day'' DNA Sequencing Services from BOTH Vindon California (West Coast Life Sciences Pharma Biotech hub and Vindon Atlanta ( East Coast Life Sciences Pharma Biotech hub) most likely by the end of September.

For starters

Read yesterdays new about NHS UK to open Hospitals in India ..... lots of new opportunities

buywell2
22/8/2013
07:29
Have you sold your VDN shares Piedro yet ?
buywell2
20/8/2013
08:51
Won't happen

If you read the SBS prospectus re the takeover BIG Institutions that have backed the offer include

Hendeson Global have UPPED their stake to circa 12.5% from current 5.5%

plus

Artemis have just arrived taking a maiden circa 8.5%

Legal and General add to stay at 8%

plus at least 3 more who have added to stay at around 6%

Even SBS management/staff and Directors add to stay at just over 6%

This is a done deal

Institutions like those will look after their investment, the only thing that might upset the applecart is voting on resolutions 1, 2, 3, 4 by SBS shareholders

While you are at it

Take a butchers at my Cyprotex thread (CRX)

BIG Institutional buying there also recently

buywell2
19/8/2013
12:20
Re: Ian Yeung
Thank you for the confirmation

Those 8.5m shares give more weight to his arguments
Certainly the share price has taken a tumble since the offer.
8p/share would be interesting.

piedro
19/8/2013
11:56
buywell2

Re: "I take it you read my posts ... "

I confess to having some difficulty reading your SBS posts;
- finding a confusion in distinguishing between "quotations",
''quotations'' and your personal opinions.
- headers and following text disconnected.
- line spacing can be erratic.
- the links are not activate-able.
eg: www.uk.advfn.com/cmn/fbb/thread.php3?id=16690316
vs:

Thus, I do not give the attention to them that they possibly
deserve. No offense intended, it's just the way I work.

P.

piedro
19/8/2013
08:11
My logic ran thus ....

If you were a fan of Vindon , then I thought you would be a fan of the company that bought them with a view of increasing both Vindons sales and Source BioSciences sales by X selling to each others clients.

Re that article again you posted

That Ian Yeung is in fact the same Ian Yu Loong Yeung , a Physician educated in Cambridge 2001 and 2002 coming out with a MB , ex Hong Kong , who recently took a 4% plus stake in SBS about a month back.

I take it you read my posts on the positive growth projections for the 'cold storage' business re Pharmas/Hospitals/research facilities/drug storage etc that I did on the SBS thread.

buywell2
16/8/2013
13:34
I admit to not having done much research on SBS

Why do you think that I "need to do more"?

I have no interest in the company except as a
passing curiosity.

[edited]

piedro
16/8/2013
10:47
Then you need to do more research Piedro ... read their interims next week to see how struggling they are

Do you feel you have been sold down the river by your BoD ?

buywell2
15/8/2013
11:49
Thank you, Mr. Yeung was of the opposition note then.

He does make some interesting points which are well worth being considered
by SBS shareholders - IMHO

In the offer document (downloadable from the VDN website) it is stated that SBS intends to continue with Vindon's current activities and that their places of business and fixed assets will remain unchanged.

Also most of Vindon's directors and senior management will remain in the enlarged group

As Mr. Yeung points out, this will change the nature of SBS and suggest to me that perhaps they also are struggling to find their niche

piedro
15/8/2013
10:58
Piedro from the link YOU posted but obviously never read in post 254

And posted on the SBS thread.

You do know I trust running this Vindon thread that they OUTSOURCE the manufacture of cold cabinets/Rooms do you not ?

I don't think you will get to see Interims ..... acquisition event will probably kick in prior to that.

I do hope the Vindon BoD sink their dough into SBS stock .... would show faith in their Vindon Products

Here is what Ian Yeung said from YOUR unread link

Member Ian Yeung has said:

SBS is in the business of cell biology,histopathology and genetic sequencing. Vindon does many things, and if you see the statement from SBS, there are some synergies.

But if you look, a fair amount of Vindon's money comes from the manufacture
of steel cabinets and rooms for laboratories. The points I would like to raise are:

1. Personally I feel that this kind of thing sounds more like an engineering/
manufacturing type business. And I don't think it's entirely matches
up to what SBS does as a cell biology/genetic sequencing company.

buywell2
15/8/2013
10:46
Interim Results should be out this month
piedro
15/8/2013
10:34
Please excuse my ignorance ...

Who is Ian Yeung?

piedro
15/8/2013
07:29
Course they do .... they love it

That Ian Yeung guy is a bit out of kilter with what Vindon do

They OUTSOURCE the contstruction of cold cabinets/rooms and then use in house staff to add value to the carcass back at the ranch

piedro

Do you think any of the BoD will be buyers of SBS shares using their new wedge ?

buywell2
13/8/2013
11:45
Spot the Clown.

Do the Americans like this sort of Circus?

piedro
12/8/2013
16:00
Article in the ShareSoc Informer
re: Source BioScience offer for
VDN
hxxp://www.sharesoc.com/S8PR1835.pdf

... you may need to register to
read the article (free)

... not everyone is in agreement

piedro
Chat Pages: 15  14  13  12  11  10  9  8  7  6  5  4  Older