ADVFN Logo ADVFN

We could not find any results for:
Make sure your spelling is correct or try broadening your search.

Trending Now

Toplists

It looks like you aren't logged in.
Click the button below to log in and view your recent history.

Hot Features

Registration Strip Icon for default Register for Free to get streaming real-time quotes, interactive charts, live options flow, and more.

ETE Euro.Telecom

0.00 (0.00%)
Share Name Share Symbol Market Type Share ISIN Share Description
Euro.Telecom LSE:ETE London Ordinary Share GB0003234951 ORD 1P
  Price Change % Change Share Price Bid Price Offer Price High Price Low Price Open Price Shares Traded Last Trade
  0.00 0.00% - 0.00 -
Industry Sector Turnover Profit EPS - Basic PE Ratio Market Cap
0 0 N/A 0

Euro.Telecom Share Discussion Threads

Showing 151 to 170 of 175 messages
Chat Pages: 7  6  5  4  3  2  1
DateSubjectAuthorDiscuss
29/4/2007
07:52
Always nice to glance at the charts when browsing
5dally
13/3/2005
22:41
Hi Philip,

I haven't been paid off but my brother has, about £225, I have a letter here that my brother got through the post, this is what it says on it:

"As you may know the company European Telecom has gone into liquidation. The comapany has issued a repayments proceeds to shareholeders of £0.00446 per share. Therefore we enclosed a cheque for £225.08 to be credited to the clients account."

I have been in contact to the broker about this letter, first they said that there was no money left, then they said the company has not paid any money out.

I told them that my brother has received a cheque and I've got the letter here as proof, they wanted to see it, so I sent it through a fax machine, after about three days they rang me up and said that my brother should not have received any money and that there's been an error.

As the cheque that I should have received would have been almost £3,000, I am going to show this letter to a solicitor to see if I can do anything about it as I feel that I am being ripped off, the way that I see it is that you can't pay one or (some ex-ET investors) and not others.

Thanks for responding and if you know of other ex-ET investors, I'd like to hear from them.

Good luck with your investing.

prankster
09/3/2005
15:23
No, but it would only give me about 60p anyway.

Where did you get the 0.00446p figure - news, gossip or were you paid off?

philipsmedley
03/3/2005
18:30
Did anybody recently receive any payment proceeds from this company of 0.00446 per share ?
prankster
21/11/2002
23:58
RNS Number:8279D
AIM
15 November 2002

NOTICE

(403)

15/11/2002 7:00am

CANCELLATION OF ADMISSION OF SECURITIES TO TRADING ON AIM

EUROPEAN TELECOM PLC

Trading on AIM for the under-mentioned securities have been cancelled from 15/11
/2002 7:00am pursuant to AIM Rule 39.

Ordinary Shares of 1p each (0-323-495)(GB0003234951)
fully paid

If you have any queries relating to the above, please contact
AIM Regulation at the London Stock Exchange on 020 7797 4154

AIMNOT403

19/9/2002
00:10
Charles (?),

Did this one go bust?

Cheers

Ashley

mr ashley james
18/9/2002
14:43
Nah it looks like the Greedy beancounters KPMG are still unlocking value for themselves. What a laugh, beancounters and unlocking value ?? Pull the other one.
hv
11/6/2002
18:51
still waiting for news if they actually give any out? where would they post the news! not on AFX/RNS for sure! they are not listed anymore! I sent PWC a mail asking for more info! I got the normal reply of they will contact me when they have further info! I presume this means never as Ive heard on a couple of mobile news pages that the sell off MBO has started in most of th ecompanys!
chaneale
18/5/2002
18:10
does anyone know how this company was structured, i.e. is there any value for shareholders ring fenced from the distribution side thats gone down. any info on whats likely to be in the pot for the shareholders ?.
kegs
15/5/2002
16:48
From the statement yesterday:

Following the suspension and appointment of administrative receivers for European Telecom PLC (UK), in accordance with
the ground rules, FTSE announces the following changes:

FTSE AIM European Telecom (UK 0323495) will be deleted 16 May 2002 at 0p.

I don't honestly know about the details of the divisions abroad, but this has to mean that our shares are worthless.

bcarter
15/5/2002
13:30
If you go to the Price waterhouse coopers web site and look for news! then the guy at PWC says that they are only looking at the UK business!!!

I would like to know if when this is concluded what happens with our shares? we owned shares in ET PLC which 100% owns all the divisions! the UK has gone to the wall but the rest is still operational!

does this mean we will re list but only have the divisions abroad?

comments or facts anyone?

chaneale
15/5/2002
10:41
ouch, my most painful share experience. bought a load at £7 on the advice of a 'friend' on the inside. Loaded up with more at £3.50 ahead of a float of GT (50% owned by ET). Float collapsed, so did ET soon after. This lot have cost me £10k. I'm an idiot and warren hardy is a prat. The only good thing is that hardy will have lost many millions over this.
silverdays
15/5/2002
00:29
Recievers appointed.. (Ah - already noted - sorry)
m.t.glass
15/5/2002
00:11
only for the UK distribution!!!! there is hope yet!

I have everything crossed!

chaneale
14/5/2002
18:03
can anyone shed light or talk to the company regarding " where to now" and "what does this mean for Joe bloggs share holder?"
chaneale
14/5/2002
11:52
marconi and telewest in the same boat ? HELP!!!11
latifs100
14/5/2002
11:31
Feel sorry for shareholders, and it is so many co. that go bust

11:26:45 European Telecom asks lenders to appoint administrative receivers

mali7
14/5/2002
07:48
ETE shares suspended as of 14/5/02
for a short period pending an announcement
Fleshg

flesh
13/5/2002
14:00
the directors have been buying!

Hardy bought a shed load and so did the other guy who bought the rest that we did not!

I agree with what you said before!

It would be nice to here some news from the company though, re trading statement etc....! or how le mans is doing!

we must remember that the only thing losing money is the UK distribution of which you would think that the cost cutting must take effect at some point even with declining sales! the rest of the company seems to be doing well outside the UK!

chaneale
13/5/2002
10:17
Best wait for the year end results. As I've said before, these should give a clear indication as to whether the cost base of the core business has been brought under control. If it has not then I'm afraid I dont see a future for the company. They have had long enough to get things sorted out now and if that hasnt happened then I see no reason why it would be so in the near future.
If they can hang on in there and do manage to pull things around then the upside could be huge but the current market motto has to be "once bitten, twice shy" and if that means waiting until there is a clear sign that things have turned around then so be it. I would rather loose the first 50% upswing than pour more money into a company that is going to fail, I did plenty of that last year!
I would also say again that if thing really are on the mend then every director and his cat should be buying stock at these prices and I dont see it so I guess I wont at the moment.

salpara111
Chat Pages: 7  6  5  4  3  2  1

Your Recent History

Delayed Upgrade Clock