ADVFN Logo ADVFN

We could not find any results for:
Make sure your spelling is correct or try broadening your search.

Trending Now

Toplists

It looks like you aren't logged in.
Click the button below to log in and view your recent history.

Hot Features

Registration Strip Icon for default Register for Free to get streaming real-time quotes, interactive charts, live options flow, and more.

CLL Cello Health Plc

0.00 (0.00%)
18 Apr 2024 - Closed
Delayed by 15 minutes
Share Name Share Symbol Market Type Share ISIN Share Description
Cello Health Plc LSE:CLL London Ordinary Share GB00B0310763 ORD 10P
  Price Change % Change Share Price Bid Price Offer Price High Price Low Price Open Price Shares Traded Last Trade
  0.00 0.00% 161.00 - 0.00 01:00:00
Industry Sector Turnover Profit EPS - Basic PE Ratio Market Cap
0 0 N/A 0

Cello Health Share Discussion Threads

Showing 1076 to 1099 of 1100 messages
Chat Pages: 44  43  42  41  40  39  38  37  36  35  34  33  Older
DateSubjectAuthorDiscuss
18/8/2020
15:24
Wow that was quick. The deadline for posting cash to shareholders is the 25th but one of my a/cs was credited on Friday and the other today. Every other takeover I have been involved with has been cash at the very last minute. Perhaps interest rates are now so low that there is no point in holding on to it for another week
sharw
03/7/2020
07:34
You would buy above 161 if you thought there was a chance of a counterbid.
sharw
02/7/2020
16:41
Why would anyone buy at 163p - when agreed price is 161p? Am I missing something?
coopstock
01/7/2020
12:23
I go along with DB, two-way bet if you like, 33% in gold at the last count.

Sold 1/3rd of my holding today, and got 161p for it :), but as for "some premium" I'm not so sure, as it depends what your starting point is - it was touching on 150p earlier in the year.

But hey, I only paid 31p for them, so mustn't fuss.

poikka
01/7/2020
08:52
Or BRWM with 40% in precious metals...
davebowler
01/7/2020
08:43
QS99,

Nice call

If you are looking for quality producing gold miners, paying divis and short - medium term good news flow checkout HGM, CEY and AAZ

I expect you have, but just in case

return_of_the_apeman
01/7/2020
08:16
boom

great effort one and all. Looked over sold, someone else thought so, but blimey that is some premium......now on to more gold miners I reckon

Good days everyone

qs99
01/7/2020
08:08
QS99-Congratulation on a good call.
balcony
01/7/2020
07:07
Result! 161p
eezymunny
17/6/2020
11:13
edging nicely back to £1.40 IMO...hope a few others go in below £1.10....DYOR
qs99
08/6/2020
12:23
Graph looks good as well IMO
qs99
05/6/2020
15:40
US market recovery and economic news today, may help CLL....let's see
qs99
04/6/2020
12:26
Agreed and have bought in over the last week as sub £1.10 looked too good a value to miss! DYOR
qs99
04/6/2020
11:47
I've held this stock for years - first bought in at 29p. It is very susceptible to movements in the wider markets - so if these correct again I fear Cello will follow them down regardless of any broker enthusiasm. But there's no doubt that in a normal world these are worth £1.50+ and the business with its increasing focus on pharma, the US and Far East, is ripe for acquisition. Interesting conundrum.
coopstock
04/6/2020
11:36
Having to pay full offer price....DYOR....looking for 10-15% from here....next update key
qs99
03/6/2020
14:18
Hi DaveB, Have topped up with this dip, last year had an update in July so will watch out for the same.

DYOR

qs99
20/5/2020
08:39
Cenkos-
Navigating positively through disruptions
Cello’s AGM statement should reassure that FY20 trading to date remains
robust, underpinned by “solid” growth in net revenue in Q1/20. While
Q2/20 saw certain early disruption, overall progress has been made to
maintain revenues alongside effective cost controls, thus a creditable
H1/20E result is expected. The 23% fall in the shares since February’s
highs, appears to overly discount for the actual reality of this disruption.
 Despite some disruption in Q2/20, the Cello Health division continues to perform:
 Q1/20: Cello Health delivered “strong” overall net revenue and profit growth over
Q1/20, benefitting from ISS’s acquisition in August 2019. On a LFL basis, excluding
ISS, organic growth has been described as “good”, continuing recent momentum.
 Q2/20: Commentary on trading post the COVID-19 outbreak suggests of continued
progress, with new win rates being maintained, leading to a continuation of the
typical six month visibility to bookings going into H2/20. This comes despite some
disruption in activities requiring physical proximity (healthcare conventions, expert
focus groups etc), which are being digitally delivered or have been put on hold.
 Some COVID-19 benefits: New projects have arisen as result of the pandemic, with
Cello Connect, the digital and creative marketing capability transferred from Signal,
delivering COVID-19 related public health campaigns, while newly acquired ISS is
also benefitting from new US regulatory drug approvals and FDA fillings.
 Signal expected to be more impacted, but it’s far less material this year: Cello Signal
generated only 16% of net revenue in Q1/20 following Connect’s transfer at the start
of the year. Over Q2/20 and beyond, trading is unsurprisingly expected to be
challenged by COVID-19, given certain clients are engaged in troubled sectors (eg
travel, leisure), thus some delays and cancellations are expected. As such, cost
control measures have, and continue to be undertaken, where necessary.
 Balance sheet remains strong: Today’s update confirms Cello maintains a “solid” net
cash position. This comes despite a seasonal working capital outflow in Q1/20 and is
inclusive of a £0.7m payment for the final earn-out payment on Defined Health and
FY19A’s £1.1m final dividend. The implies positive cash generation to date this year.
 Valuation: Prior to the COVID-19 outbreak, Cello traded at a forward P/E of 16.0x in
late February, a multiple we feel is merited. If Cello were to deliver a FY20E result
largely consistent with FY19A, a price today of 151p p/s (+32% upside) would be fair.

davebowler
07/4/2020
13:41
You're right there, Coopstock.
poikka
07/4/2020
12:37
Cutting the dividend just one week after announcing the award of all those new share options for senior directors. All in this together - I don't think so. Pretty poor.
coopstock
07/4/2020
11:15
Cenkos;

Cello’s trading momentum continued over Q1/20E with signs of further organic progress and maintenance of a strong balance sheet. The impact of measures to combat Covid-19 is creating some disruption for certain clients and their activities, but the majority of existing project work remains intact with new bookings continuing to come in. Contingencies are being exercised to limit any impact on profitability and cash flow. Given the degree of uncertainty over the level of disruption, we are withdrawing forecasts and putting our recommendation Under Review.

davebowler
07/4/2020
08:41
I suppose that the idea of cutting the divi so soon after announcing it, is designed to demonstrate solidarity with those taking a pay cut.

The saving, even if it is (hopefully) temporary, would be some £2m.

1. It sounds like a noble gesture - 'we're all in this together'.

2. As the situation hasn't really changed, nor has the outlook, since the results, it looks odd. They could have just not increased the divi at the results.

3. Companies cutting divis without very good reason are removing cash from the economy when it's really going to be needed, and there are many people who rely on divis for their sole, or nearly sole, income.

A wrong decision, therefore, in my book.

poikka
06/4/2020
18:08
(Alliance News) - Access Intelligence PLC on Monday reported a widened loss for financial 2019 on increased expenses but assured that the first quarter of financial 2020 has been encouraging.

The stock was trading 3.0% higher at 51.00 pence each on Monday afternoon in London.

For the year to the end of November, the PR, communications and marketing software firm recorded revenue of GBP13.4 million, a 51% rise from GBP8.9 million reported the year prior with recurring revenue accounting for 97% of revenue realised.

However, pretax loss widened to GBP2.9 million from GBP1.7 million. Gross margin was 75% from 70% the year prior.

Recurring administrative expenses increased to GBP9.2 million from GBP6.2 million and the company recorded non-recurring administrative expenses of GBP1.8 million. In October, GBP3.3 million was raised through the placing of 6.3 million shares at 52p each.

Access Intelligence did not propose a dividend payout, unchanged from the year prior.

Looking ahead, the company said it has seen increased demand for Vuelio stakeholder monitoring, media management and Pulsar's online audience analysis amid the Covid-19 outbreak. It added that it has implemented measures to reduce financial risk and has responded fast and proactively to secure business and open new opportunities during the period of disruption.

"2019 was another year of strong growth for Access Intelligence. Our commitment to growth was evidenced by the acquisition of Pulsar and further product enhancements to the Vuelio and ResponseSource platforms, said Non-Executive Chair Christopher Satterthwaite.

Vuelio provides monitoring, insight, engagement and evaluation tools for social media, while ResponseSource is a media database provider. Access Intelligence bought social media analytics software business Pulsar from Cello Health in October.

"Pulsar is a particularly exciting addition because it strengthens our technology, data and research capabilities while opening US and global opportunities. It adds further breadth to the Access Intelligence portfolio and customer base providing resilience as we navigate the immediate uncertainty bought by Covid-19," he added.

poikka
23/3/2020
09:02
Any vague return to normality and given HNT purchase recently, IMO this will get bought out if it stays at this price.

DYOR

qs99
20/3/2020
18:46
Agree - also resilience will be helped by focus on US, which even with the muppet in charge will weather the storm better than most.
coopstock
Chat Pages: 44  43  42  41  40  39  38  37  36  35  34  33  Older

Your Recent History

Delayed Upgrade Clock