ADVFN Logo ADVFN

We could not find any results for:
Make sure your spelling is correct or try broadening your search.

Trending Now

Toplists

It looks like you aren't logged in.
Click the button below to log in and view your recent history.

Hot Features

Registration Strip Icon for charts Register for streaming realtime charts, analysis tools, and prices.

IRE Intl.Real Est.

0.00 (0.00%)
19 Apr 2024 - Closed
Delayed by 15 minutes
Share Name Share Symbol Market Type Share ISIN Share Description
Intl.Real Est. LSE:IRE London Ordinary Share GB0006970593 ORD 40P
  Price Change % Change Share Price Bid Price Offer Price High Price Low Price Open Price Shares Traded Last Trade
  0.00 0.00% 32.50 - 0.00 01:00:00
Industry Sector Turnover Profit EPS - Basic PE Ratio Market Cap
0 0 N/A 0

International Real Estate Share Discussion Threads

Showing 176 to 199 of 200 messages
Chat Pages: 8  7  6  5  4  3  2  1
DateSubjectAuthorDiscuss
23/6/2016
13:55
As far as I know an Irish passport, post Britx will be the only way to get into the UK and EU without a problem.

So how do you go about getting one?

Anyone got one?

netcurtains
04/5/2015
18:21
anyone heard anything all very quiet
bisiboy
13/9/2014
17:22
Yes, sounds unfair. Makes you wonder how he sleeps at night after blatantly taking advantage of his fellow shareholders. I don't hold, but did have some many years ago. There is too much greed around and not enough honesty.
topvest
13/9/2014
11:32
I for one am very disappointed.
on the face of it this is a very poor offer.
i would like to think that mr nordstrom who i believe is a wealthy man with
other substantial interests would do the right thing for shareholders
especially as i once looked him in the eye and thanked him for treating us fairly.
i assume john lamb is still acting as the non exec and if so i am surprised that
he has not offered an opinion
sadly I have been down this road before with other aim companies where the listing has been cancelled and then compulsory purchased at a very poor price.
it would seem that greed can take over morales in these situations if you can get away with it many people will do it.
i very much believed that this was not one of those situations and after holding
for all these years i am shocked to say the least.

bisiboy
08/9/2014
12:04
Solarno are we the only independent shareholders. It does seem a very mean offer from the controlling director/shareholder. Is he as a related party allowed to vote at the EGM?
cameronm
08/9/2014
11:47
Whilst I am well into profit I do not like losing £1 per share.

So come on shareholders and lets discuss with the Board and so called Independent Director.

Pemember this company has been listed within the last ten years and as such comes under the TAKEOVER PANEL

solarno lopez
08/9/2014
09:23
To make it very clear we the shareholders are losing £1 yes £1 and guess who benefits.....the Buying Group..and guess who is a member of the buying group...

Rolf Nordstrom the major shareholder in IRE.

Whatever happened to fair and reasonable...the shareholders are being legged over with the loss of this £1

solarno lopez
08/9/2014
09:16
Accounts for the year end 2013 state a total net asset value of Euro 2.04.BEAR THAT in MIND.

BUT documents recently sent to shareholders indicate that we may receive Euro 0.80.

A MASSIVE difference of Euro 1.24 so why the difference.

Bear in mind there is no independent Director assessment as to whether such an offer is fair and reasonable.

Do I detect a whiff in the air ?

solarno lopez
08/9/2014
08:08
Life in the old dog at last
solarno lopez
29/8/2009
12:48
this does not look good company promised results by end of july
they have sold a lot of their german properties and equity value of subsiduary
is a qtr of what it was

i will be watching this very carefully and will be investigating the accounts
very thoroughly

bisiboy
13/8/2009
23:07
I have a few IRE shares held through the delisting.
I have not received a share certificate which on the IRE delisting timescale, should have happened around 12th May.
Has anyone received a share certificate ?

oooff
11/8/2009
22:21
ok so they were de-listed but suggestion is that there's still considerable value in the Company - anyone had any contact since the de-listing?
philjh
26/4/2009
08:15
did any one go to the meeting?
is there any chance of recovering value at a later date if one keeps the shares?

gelp
09/4/2009
18:57
Baner i agree if management cared about minority shareholders they would announce results ahead of delisting or at least make some sort of statement
about the companies health.
their german properties would have held their value i know thw market quite
well. i am not so sure about brussells though
do you have any views.

bisiboy
09/4/2009
10:25
really a nasty way of trying to depress the IRE share price - totally in line with what we have seen before from this gang. how can the directors claim they are acting in the best interest of all shareholders with this decision???? shares now trading at less than 10% of claimed NAV - company´s finances in good shape and assets of reasonable quality - the only thing missing here is a respectable principal shareholder looking after ALL shareholder´s interest.
baner
08/4/2009
22:58
are mms wharehousing these for the management post delisting?
bisiboy
07/4/2009
16:56
DanDanActionMan - If there is a delist - what boat would employees be in? - let's apply a tad lil common sense....... whoooooooooooosh
s4tan
07/4/2009
16:56
DanDanActionMan - If there is a delist - what boat would employees be in? - let's apply a tad lil common sense....... whoooooooooooosh
s4tan
07/4/2009
16:52
Anybody else thinking of keeping these post delisting?
dandanactionman
28/3/2009
10:18
how interesting could be an opportunity to buy these as people sell out
ahead of delisting think i will fill up on these if they go sub 50p

also curious that results were not announced at the same time as delisting announcement
could those in the know be thinking they to have the same opps.

bisiboy
30/9/2008
17:34
not a brilliant set of results with the dividend shelved - oh dear
philjh
02/9/2008
18:27
all quite here.
subsiduary results looked respectable to me not sure why ire results not announced
but should signal flat or marginal increase in nav unless i have reed completly
wrongly.

bisiboy
29/2/2008
11:50
ouch - normally i would have bought more of these first thing this morning on reading the results but the depressing markets have such an effect on you that sometimes you just feel frozen in spite of obvious value. Have a long-term holding but this was an obvious short-term buy with hindsight. But having said that I'm always uneasy about the high level of gearing they carry so you have to put a lot of faigh in management knowing their markets and what they're doing. Now whether the rebound will stick or not we'll just have to wait and see cos nothing seems certain any more....
myopia
29/2/2008
09:13
just how cheap are these!
must have a good run from here

bisiboy
Chat Pages: 8  7  6  5  4  3  2  1

Your Recent History

Delayed Upgrade Clock