ADVFN Logo

We could not find any results for:
Make sure your spelling is correct or try broadening your search.

Trending Now

Toplists

It looks like you aren't logged in.
Click the button below to log in and view your recent history.

Hot Features

Registration Strip Icon for charts Register for streaming realtime charts, analysis tools, and prices.

EDG Edge Res

0.00 (0.00%)
Last Updated: 00:00:00
Delayed by 15 minutes
Share Name Share Symbol Market Type Share ISIN Share Description
Edge Res LSE:EDG London Ordinary Share CA27986R1010 COM SHS NPV (DI)
  Price Change % Change Share Price Bid Price Offer Price High Price Low Price Open Price Shares Traded Last Trade
  0.00 0.00% 0.175 - 0.00 00:00:00
Industry Sector Turnover Profit EPS - Basic PE Ratio Market Cap
0 0 N/A 0

Edge Res Share Discussion Threads

Showing 14701 to 14723 of 14725 messages
Chat Pages: 589  588  587  586  585  584  583  582  581  580  579  578  Older
DateSubjectAuthorDiscuss
18/1/2018
07:26
Brasso, interesting link. Shame he is not listed in the UK (no surprise) as I would have enjoyed posting on his forum.
mark10101
17/1/2018
23:25
Does not give EDG a mention! I wonder why?
brasso3
08/5/2017
20:19
Guess noone has heard anything here?
mark10101
01/12/2016
13:20
are we still facing a total loss, or is there any glimmer of hope for this dog.
belgrano2
29/9/2016
19:41
looks like assets up for sale.
belgrano2
29/9/2016
19:40
hxxp://www.grantthornton.ca/resources/creditor_updates/documents/Edge%20Resources%20Inc/Receivership%20Order%20filed%20September%2012,%202016.pdf
belgrano2
29/5/2016
10:48
Edge has been admitted to the NEX, same as Aroway Energy.

Sort of God's waiting room, some companies are relisted from this position, effectively this is a graveyard where the shells may be purchased.

andy
27/5/2016
21:09
Hi Topazfrenzy,

I was lucky, i got out at 12p.

Interesting timing re that foreclosing by the lender.

I wonder who is going to pick up the assets from the bank?

bigt20
16/5/2016
15:55
anyone heard anything from Brad, bit of a shame with oil prices rising again.
belgrano2
27/4/2016
13:26
Maybe Brad, he always said he was well positioned in this tough market make aquisition taking advantage of the slump....
mark10101
27/4/2016
13:18
I wonder who is going to pick this asset up on the cheap?
bigt20
26/4/2016
18:51
Well I will take a few lessons from this one. The window for closing these aquisitions through liquidation is closing with oil strengthening. Had we survived with prudent managment we were led to believe were in play there was undoubtedly money to be made here in the coming years.
mark10101
26/4/2016
18:31
belgrano, Carpadium,

Yes a sad day indeed, another one bites the dust, the low oil price claims another victim.

Commiserations to all holders.

andy
26/4/2016
17:57
Many thanks for posting Carpadium, thats the early retirement gone. However I'm still working, healthy and debt free.
Can I thank the all the posters here for all their contributions over the last couple of years.

At least I dont have to pay to deal on the TSX now.????

belgrano2
26/4/2016
16:55
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
TSX Venture Exchange Symbol: EDE
AIM Exchange Symbol: EDG April 26, 2016
Calgary, Alberta
Edge Resources Announces Shut-in of Production, Cessation of Operations, Termination of Officers and Resignation of Directors
Edge Resources Inc. (“Edge” or the “Company”;) reports in furtherance of its announcement of April 4, 2016, that its lender, Alberta Treasury Branches (“ATB”), has made a demand on Edge, as debtor, for payment in full of Edge’s outstanding indebtedness plus accrued interest, costs and fees. In addition, ATB provided Edge with a Notice of Intention to Enforce Security under section 244 of the Bankruptcy and Insolvency Act (Canada). Despite attempts by the Company to present alternatives that it feels would better serve all stakeholders, including ATB, Alberta’s taxpaying citizens and Edge’s shareholders, these proposals have not been accepted by ATB. ATB seeks the appointment of Grant Thornton LLP as Receiver over only the Saskatchewan-based assets. In recognition of these circumstances, Edge has consented to the Receivership and has shut-in all of its operated/licensed wells and facilities in Alberta in order to secure and enhance the safety of its operations. Edge has notified ATB and the Alberta Energy Regulator that the shutting-in by Edge of its operated/licensed wells and facilities in Alberta is complete. As without ATB’s support, Edge no longer has the financial capability to carry on its operations, Edge has now terminated the remaining officers, employees and consultants of the Company, and the directors of the company have resigned.
The Company has an LMR rating in Alberta of 1.29 which, with low-decline assets, is projected to remain greater than 1.0 for the foreseeable future. The rating in Saskatchewan is currently 3.8. The Company has been actively engaged in attempts to secure financing, asset sales and restructuring processes since May of 2015 and despite pending extant offers for all and/or some of the assets of Edge, the proceeds would be insufficient to satisfy all liabilities of the Company.
The cost of operations, including processing and transportation of commodities, field labour and production costs, royalties, and administrative expenses, exceeds gross revenues at recent commodity pricing levels. The Company’s lender has declined to provide further financial support to Edge and, despite Edge’s exhaustive efforts to work with ATB on several bona fide options, there is no other means of financing available to the Company at this time.
The directors have determined that Edge’s business is no longer viable, that Edge’s realizable asset value is less than its current debt, that in the present economic environment and in Edge’s present circumstances with its current asset base, Edge cannot refinance or recapitalize its operations and that the Company, therefore, no longer has the financial capability to carry on its operations. As a result, Edge announces that it has now consented to ATB’s appointment of a Receiver over the Saskatchewan-based assets, shut-in its Alberta operations, terminated certain officers of the Company, and that all remaining employees and consultants have been terminated and directors have resigned, effective immediately.
As a result of the foregoing, trading of the Company’s common shares on the TSX Venture Exchange will be suspended and the listing will be moved to the NEX Exchange.

Separate Note: NEX is a separate board of TSX Venture Exchange. It provides a trading forum for listed companies that have fallen below TSX Venture's ongoing listing standards.

Going forward, companies that have low levels of business activity or have ceased to carry on active business will trade on the NEX board, while companies that are actively carrying on business and pursuing growth and shareholder value will remain with the main stock list of TSX Venture Exchange.

carpadium
25/4/2016
20:47
Why doesn't someone ring him?

+1 403 767 9905

andy
25/4/2016
19:02
Hi Belgrano2 do you think this is it then? Seems very odd there has been no formal comunication on where things are. At least oil is playing ball and perhaps helping any on going negotiations.

Hope the rest of your portfolio is going better.

mark10101
25/4/2016
18:14
No I havn't last thing I heard no one had received anything. Shame I don't like loosing well over 100K.
belgrano2
24/4/2016
19:52
Has anyone tried contacting Brad recently?
mark10101
21/4/2016
12:57
still no news, either good or bad. sods law that oil price is creeping north again. might just be too little too late.
belgrano2
20/4/2016
07:32
Looks like the fight is still on, not holding out too much hope. A bit ironic that the only feedback I have had from Brad since buying in 2014 was how tight his I financial controls were.
mark10101
19/4/2016
13:59
IIROC Trading Halt - EDE

Canada NewsWire

VANCOUVER, April 18, 2016

VANCOUVER, April 18, 2016 /CNW/ - The following issues have been halted by IIROC:

Company: EDGE RESOURCES INC

TSX-Venture Symbol: EDE

Reason: At the Request of the Company Pending News

Halt Time (ET): 9:08 AM

IIROC can make a decision to impose a temporary suspension (halt) of trading in a security of a publicly-listed company. Trading halts are implemented to ensure a fair and orderly market. IIROC is the national self-regulatory organization which oversees all investment dealers and trading activity on debt and equity marketplaces in Canada.

adverse
16/4/2016
09:10
Anyone tried contacting Brad, I seemed we continue to be trading on TSX so a good sign that we were not suspended but where is the news?
mark10101
Chat Pages: 589  588  587  586  585  584  583  582  581  580  579  578  Older

Your Recent History

Delayed Upgrade Clock