ADVFN Logo

We could not find any results for:
Make sure your spelling is correct or try broadening your search.

Trending Now

Toplists

It looks like you aren't logged in.
Click the button below to log in and view your recent history.

Hot Features

Registration Strip Icon for alerts Register for real-time alerts, custom portfolio, and market movers

CMS Communisis

0.00 (0.00%)
Last Updated: 00:00:00
Delayed by 15 minutes
Share Name Share Symbol Market Type Share ISIN Share Description
Communisis LSE:CMS London Ordinary Share GB0006683238 ORD 25P
  Price Change % Change Share Price Bid Price Offer Price High Price Low Price Open Price Shares Traded Last Trade
  0.00 0.00% 70.80 70.80 71.00 - 0.00 00:00:00
Industry Sector Turnover Profit EPS - Basic PE Ratio Market Cap
0 0 N/A 0

Communisis Share Discussion Threads

Showing 7576 to 7599 of 7600 messages
Chat Pages: 304  303  302  301  300  299  298  297  296  295  294  293  Older
DateSubjectAuthorDiscuss
21/12/2018
15:59
Thanks for all the helpful info. I also got my cash last night, and agree with you about watching and waiting for the time being.
afpk53
21/12/2018
10:18
The delisting of CMS from the LSE occurred last week. The funds from the OSG Bidco acquisition were credited to my account last night. That is now the final conclusion of Communisis as a publicly quoted investment. Good luck to investors in the redeployment of their funds. I'm currently not in any hurry with mine and plan to sit on the cash until a clearer picture of the current market volatility emerges.
masurenguy
12/12/2018
08:11
A great time to be getting the cash, anyway!!
edmundshaw
12/12/2018
07:39
Good luck to all ex CMS holders in their future ventures - goodness knows we need it right now !!!
joe say
10/12/2018
12:56
Shareholders should receive payment for their stock prior to Christmas. I believe that the latest date is Friday 21st December but it could be earlier than that.

RNS Number : 9846J
Communisis PLC
10 December 2018

Recommended Cash Acquisition of Communisis PLC by OSG Bidco Ltd
Scheme of Arrangement becomes Effective

Communisis and Bidco are pleased to announce that the Scheme has now become effective. Under the terms of the Scheme, the holders of Scheme Shares are entitled to receive 71p for each Scheme Share held at the Scheme Record Time. The latest date for the despatch of cheques to Scheme Shareholders and settlement through CREST is as soon as practicable after the Effective Date, and within 14 days of the Effective Date. Applications have been made to the UK Listing Authority and the London Stock Exchange in relation to the delisting of Communisis Shares from the Official List of the UK Listing Authority and the cancellation of the admission to trading of Communisis Shares on the Main Market for listed securities of the LSE, which are expected to take effect from 8.00am on 11 December 2018.

masurenguy
04/12/2018
16:35
RNS Number : 4324J
Communisis PLC
04 December 2018

Court Approval of Scheme

On 23 October 2018, the boards of Communisis PLC and OSG Bidco Limited, a wholly-owned indirect subsidiary of OSG, announced that they had reached agreement on the terms of a recommended cash acquisition by which the entire issued and to be issued ordinary share capital of Communisis PLC will be acquired by OSG Bidco Limited (the "Acquisition"). The Acquisition is to be effected by means of a Court approved scheme of arrangement under Part 26 of the Companies Act 2006 (the "Scheme").

Further to the announcement made on 28 November 2018 in relation to the results of the Court Meeting and General Meeting, Communisis and Bidco are pleased to announce that the Court has today issued the Court Order in connection with the Acquisition. The Scheme remains conditional on the delivery of a copy of the Court Order to the Registrar of Companies, expected on 10 December 2018.

The last day for dealings in, and for registration of transfers of, and disablement in CREST of, Communisis shares is expected to be 6 December 2018. The Scheme Record Time is expected to be 8:00 p.m. (London time) on 7 December 2018. The listing of Communisis shares on the Official List of the UK Listing Authority and the trading of Communisis shares on the Main Market for listed securities of the London Stock Exchange are each expected to be suspended with effect from 7.30 a.m. (London time) on 7 December 2018. It is expected that the listing of the Communisis shares on the Official List of the UK Listing Authority will be cancelled and that Communisis shares will cease to be admitted to trading on the Main Market for listed securities of the London Stock Exchange with effect from 8:00 a.m. (London time) on 11 December 2018.

masurenguy
29/11/2018
00:15
28 November 2018
Recommended Cash Acquisition of Communisis PLC by OSG Bidco Limited

Results of Court Meeting and General Meeting

On 23 October 2018, the boards of Communisis PLC ("CMS") and OSG Bidco Limited ("Bidco"), a wholly-owned indirect subsidiary of OSG, announced that they had reached agreement on the terms of a recommended cash acquisition by which the entire issued and to be issued ordinary share capital of CMS will be acquired by OSG Bidco Limited (the "Acquisition"). The Acquisition is to be effected by means of a Court approved scheme of arrangement under Part 26 of the Companies Act 2006 (the "Scheme"). CMS announces that the Court Meeting to consider the Scheme and the General Meeting to consider the Special Resolution relating to the Acquisition were each held today and all resolutions were approved by the requisite majorities.

Next steps and timetable

The Scheme remains subject to the sanction by the Court at the Court Hearing and the satisfaction (or, where applicable, the waiver) of the other Conditions to the Scheme (as set out in the Scheme Document). Subject to the Scheme receiving the sanction of the Court, the filing of the Court Order with the Registrar of Companies and the satisfaction or, where applicable, the waiver of the other Conditions, the Scheme is expected to become effective in the fourth quarter of 2018.

masurenguy
22/11/2018
15:03
Just a reminder - the Court & General Meetings, to obtain formal shareholder approval of the OSG Bidco offer to acquire CMS @71p per share, are scheduled to take place next Wednesday (Nov 28)
masurenguy
07/11/2018
07:59
Thanks Adascogne - I did

Still undecided on this share - I see some attractions but not necessarily too much upside

joe say
06/11/2018
20:14
Joe not sure if you saw this or if you are still interested in CTP. Apologies for posting on CMS thread, however didn't think people would mind as CMS all but done and dusted

hxxps://www.piworld.co.uk/2018/11/06/castleton-technology-ctp-h1-results-november-2018/

adascogne
01/11/2018
13:17
Thank you Adascogne - quick glance says something like 60% recurring revenues, recent acquisition and dividend payment preparation - will take an in depth look.

Don't know much about this sector but I like the amortisation periods (suggesting a long lasting product)

joe say
01/11/2018
07:59
Well done Masurenguy

On that note can anyone recommend a company with long-term service related contracts outside of the engineering, defence, outsourcing sectors (e.g. IRV etc) - after all that was one of the strengths that drew me to CMS

joe say
31/10/2018
18:35
Well just back to discover the news following a 10 days break in Asia after deliberately not taking my laptop with me in order to have a complete break. Interesting development and on balance I'm fairly happy with the outcome. I sold 50% of my shares at an average price of 61p last December and with 71p due on the remaining 50% I will average out at 66p per share overall, which gives me just over a 100% capital gain before taking dividends into account over the past 8 years (16.88p).

Shame to lose a yield of over 8% on my average investment cost but the capital gain is welcome since the shareprice has been in the doldrums over the past few years with little indication that the market was suddenly likely to accord it fair value going forward.

That's now two of my top three holdings gone having finally sold my last tranche of ETO - which was over a 4 bagger for me - the week before last. Time for some further research and deliberations on potential capital redeployment options going forward !

masurenguy
30/10/2018
09:40
Well done to all. Held here for a while and was a great income stock for me.Sad to see it go but good profit for most I expect.
hopeful holder
24/10/2018
16:43
Yes, delighted. I've had this in an income folio for a couple of years, so it's given dividends and a bit extra on the capital.
brucie5
24/10/2018
16:39
Playing catch-up & would like to congratulate JT and all the long-term investors here.
Delighted that patience paid off!

Kind regards,
GHF

glasshalfull
24/10/2018
16:20
Bit frustrating this but worth it if a higher bid comes in. :))
isis
24/10/2018
15:19
Someone is buying above the offer price. ;))
isis
24/10/2018
15:13
It's tempting.... but I'm in no rush...till I need the funds for something else that is
baticle
24/10/2018
15:00
Now above offer price. :))
isis
24/10/2018
14:24
looks like some Hedge Fund has got involved and pushed it right to the hilt.........hmmmm
If another bidder emerges Directors will have to listen.

isis
23/10/2018
22:05
17 acquisitions!

OSG is a leading independent provider of outsourced omnichannel billing, critical communications and payment solutions, offering a full suite of integrated customer communication and engagement solutions and marketing services. OSG serves approximately 5,400 clients across a diversified set of industries, including the communications, utility, financial services, healthcare, education, insurance and media and publishing sectors.

-- Since 2013, OSG has successfully completed 17 acquisitions that have significantly expanded its scale, proprietary product offering and vertical expertise.

isis
23/10/2018
21:56
The plus side in freeing up the money is that alot/most shares have fallen considerably so makes it bit easier as to where to go with it.
In fact I'm hoping stocks stay low for the moment, problem is do you sell now and then a counter bid comes in! Dilemma!!

isis
23/10/2018
21:32
With Brexit uncertainty increasingly hitting marketing budgets, CMS could well have remained relatively lowly valued for some considerable time.

The impact is being felt across the communications industry - sector leader WPP has fallen close to 30% this year.

mount teide
Chat Pages: 304  303  302  301  300  299  298  297  296  295  294  293  Older

Your Recent History

Delayed Upgrade Clock