ADVFN Logo

We could not find any results for:
Make sure your spelling is correct or try broadening your search.

Trending Now

Toplists

It looks like you aren't logged in.
Click the button below to log in and view your recent history.

Hot Features

Registration Strip Icon for alerts Register for real-time alerts, custom portfolio, and market movers

CVA Ceva

0.00 (0.00%)
Last Updated: 00:00:00
Delayed by 15 minutes
Share Name Share Symbol Market Type Share ISIN Share Description
Ceva LSE:CVA London Ordinary Share COM STK USD0.001
  Price Change % Change Share Price Bid Price Offer Price High Price Low Price Open Price Shares Traded Last Trade
  0.00 0.00% 1,200.00 - 0.00 00:00:00
Industry Sector Turnover Profit EPS - Basic PE Ratio Market Cap
0 0 N/A 0

Ceva Share Discussion Threads

Showing 526 to 549 of 550 messages
Chat Pages: 22  21  20  19  18  17  16  15  14  13  12  11  Older
DateSubjectAuthorDiscuss
22/3/2018
15:47
Finally sold at a profit after about 18 yrs.
I was able to sell through ii, however i had an horrific experiance as i joined the site just as they were re-modelling it to link to TDW.

The web page is much disliked by many who use it, much comment on these bb's.
However it looks as if i managed the sale, after numerous forms on the way.

At least i was finally able to sell.

Cheers Hay.

haydock
25/5/2017
07:46
Up to date advise:
Thank you for contacting our Shareholder Services Department.

In order to convert your shares into book entry position, please submit the original stock certificate along with a signed letter of instruction with your request.

Do not write on the stock certificate.

We do recommend sending it to us registered or certified mail to the address found below Attention Plan Administration. If you would like to insure the certificate, please insure it for 4% of the market value.

Should you require additional assistance, please contact our Shareholder Services Department at help@astfinancial.com.

Sincerely,

Samantha Cheong
Correspondence Department

6201 15th Avenue | Brooklyn, NY 11219
T: 718.921.8200 | Fax: 718-236-2641
E: help@astfinancial.com | astfinancial.com

haydock
15/7/2016
06:41
See above. I received a new certificate a while back after a long fight. Redmayne Bentley accepted it but it costs about £100 to open an account with them and dealing charges are high. At least I expect to recover some of my losses.
dafrog
14/7/2016
15:12
Has anyone got more recent experience of selling Ceva stock? I have got an American certificate.
irenekent
27/11/2015
17:02
I have decided to sell my 30 shares in Parthusceva and emailed Redmayne following recommendations on this BB. I received a reply today.

"Thank you for your enquiry regarding Parthusceva.

Parthusceva no longer exists and is now called Ceva. Your first task would be to contact the registrars and see if the certificate you hold is valid as a holding of Ceva. The second problem is that American certificates are no longer valid on the exchange and we would only be able to sell the valid stock if we held it in a nominee account. To open a nominee account with ourselves is straightforward but the transfer of the stock from certificate to electronic format may take up to seven weeks and the cost to you is £100. Unfortunately this cannot be reimbursed even if the certificate you send is no longer valid.

Once the stock is held in a nominee account with us and the relevant forms have been completed we can then sell the stock. Looking at todays price 30 shares is approximately £500. Our commission for selling this would be £17.50 with a £20 settlement charge.

I hope this is of some aid to you and should you have any further queries please feel free to contact our dealing team on 0113 200 6400."

Well their charges are extortionate and I won't bother. The cert does say tradable at Capita IRG. Has anyone tried that?

dafrog
14/4/2015
08:34
Suggest you contact one of the emails mentioned on this thread. I still hold my few, waiting until I can use the loss.
dafrog
13/4/2015
15:18
I PURCHASED 436 SHARES IN CEVA NOW WORTH CIRCA £9,000 AND CANNOT RECOVER THE VALUE OF THE CERTIFICATES FROM THE USA FOR SOME REASON. THEY WERE PURCHASED IN GOOD FAITH AND AS AN ELDERLY MAN, I COULD NOW DO WITH THE MONEY.
lucans
25/3/2014
08:29
oldvic, I didn't send the notarized form off either but out of the blue received a Direct Registration Book Entry Advice Form from AST for my shares.
mark4231
25/3/2014
07:20
Oldvic. Richard.Kingston@ceva-dsp.com is a key man. I eventually was assigned a personal helper and he asked me to call him. I rang him, he was in New York, and he knew the situation but sent me, by email, a pile of legal documents that others I believe have had and asked me to complete them and get them stamped by the FCO. I did not bother but after a couple of weeks the new cert turned up. I have a new PC and don't have historic email details available but will look on memory stick to see what was saved.
dafrog
24/3/2014
22:56
dafrog

how did you make them give in please
im in same boat

oldvic
11/3/2014
22:40
I didnt have to notarise. They gave in on me. Have new cert but waiting to use it as a cgt loss.
dafrog
10/3/2014
15:13
Over the weekend I received a Direct Registration Book Entry Advice Form from AST. I filled in the forms last summer but only got to the point of Delaware wanting a notarized form before I stalled on it. So, at least I now know I still own some shares. Now to work out how to sell them...

Thanks to those on this board who've hassled CEVA etc about this.

mark4231
03/3/2014
16:15
I have now sold my shares using Redmayne Bentley Stockbrokers
Who provided a very good service
Thanks for all the help sorting out CEVA, glad to be shot of them

lancasterbomber
11/2/2014
12:28
Hi Received my form this morning but I need to claim for the Notarized form I paid for and how to deal with this form they have sent me, any advise is welcome.
wigger
14/1/2014
19:19
The form came out of the blue from AST, I wouldn't worry too much, they are probably inundated and because of my "leading role" I was probably a priority
My contact was "Scott, Tameeka"

Best of Luck

lancasterbomber
14/1/2014
19:11
Update - I see Lancaster that the 'form' is infact an electronic record of the shares you hold on the company register. Sounds ideal. So can you please confirm who issued it to you - was it our 'friends' in Dewaware or I would hope CEVA themselves?? Again ... any tips on HOW you managed to obtain it and from whom.

Many thanks !!

pe

kingrolo
14/1/2014
16:57
Thanks Lancaster - can you just confirm - is it a physical form that you received through the post? Is there an email address ( other than the two I keep trying) Who did you chase to get it? Did you threaten any legal action? or Contact with eg FCA?? Despite being polite, I have been ignored for 2 months now ... so looking to see how I can escalate / put pressure on.

Thanks

kingrolo
14/1/2014
16:42
I have received a Direct Registration Book Entry Advice Form which I understand is the same if not better than a certificate.
I am in the process of getting Redmayne Bentley Stockbrokers (mentioned in earlier post) to sell them. They seemed quite happy to receive the DRA form, since it means everything can be done electronically

lancasterbomber
14/1/2014
14:49
Has anyone actually received new, valid certs? Despite being informed that CEVA accept that the certs should not have been taken, AND a communication over two months ago that my certs may have been reinstated / reissued??, I have received nothing. For nearly 2 months now my emails have been ignored and I have been unable to get any response from either Tamara Scott or Richard Kingston. Any other contacts?? Any other ideas?!!
kingrolo
10/12/2013
08:52
Many thanks, may be worth enquiring, although I will have to check my original cert.
From memory they never looked, as if you could not deal on the U.K. mkt, so perhaps Capita are just providing a service from now.
They may be the folk to check with, although I have no value to sell...yet.
Cheers hay.

haydock
10/12/2013
07:17
If you require a contact, try Richard.Kingston@ceva-dsp.com . I did eventually get the management group email address.
dafrog
09/12/2013
22:49
Is the fact that they are transferable in the U.K common to other new share certs.
Should we with the old ones be taking some action ?

haydock
09/12/2013
22:15
Further to last, I didn't send any money or any forms but today received a new certificate! It looks the same as my old one but it does say the shares are transferable in UK at Capita.
dafrog
14/11/2013
23:17
Following emails to the management team, I was given a staff member to personally look into my case. I had numerous emails from him today and had to ring New York twice. They decided to list my certificate as lost, probably because they couldn't be bothered to find it. I have been emailed all the paperwork this evening but they want the sworn affidavit and $88 and a life history form. That's me done. Can't be bothered doing any more. Will claim a tax loss.
dafrog
Chat Pages: 22  21  20  19  18  17  16  15  14  13  12  11  Older

Your Recent History

Delayed Upgrade Clock