ADVFN Logo ADVFN

We could not find any results for:
Make sure your spelling is correct or try broadening your search.

Trending Now

Toplists

It looks like you aren't logged in.
Click the button below to log in and view your recent history.

Hot Features

Registration Strip Icon for discussion Register to chat with like-minded investors on our interactive forums.

KGR Kgr Absolute

0.00 (0.00%)
19 Apr 2024 - Closed
Delayed by 15 minutes
Share Name Share Symbol Market Type Share ISIN Share Description
Kgr Absolute LSE:KGR London Ordinary Share GB00B0MSVZ38 RED PTG PREF SHS NPV KGR ASIA DYNAMIC1 �
  Price Change % Change Share Price Bid Price Offer Price High Price Low Price Open Price Shares Traded Last Trade
  0.00 0.00% 88.75 - 0.00 01:00:00
Industry Sector Turnover Profit EPS - Basic PE Ratio Market Cap
0 0 N/A 0

Kgr Absolute Return Pcc Share Discussion Threads

Chat Pages: 1
DateSubjectAuthorDiscuss
18/12/2003
11:20
This was not a meeting between managers gossiping, it was a 2 hour meeting which was held at EVERY store under instructions from the area managers, who themselves had a meeting a few days earlier.
Turns out the last 2 warehouse stores that opened have the Home Depot management structure in place as a test.
We have been told the take over WILL happen next year and alot of movements have taken place at head office in preparation for this.

Make your own minds up

drunkenduck
17/12/2003
20:57
Agincourt.
How are you? Fancy meeting you here.
The Kingfisher is a very small bird but beautiful plumage (mostly Azure!!!)- a bit like Drunkenduck?
Seasons greetings
Uk

uknighted
17/12/2003
20:50
Spill the beans then drunken duck

I take it this was not an official KGF mnaagers meeting but more gossip amongst the store managers.

Be very interested to know what they have heard mind - presumably men in suits visiting branches?

Share price not doing much considering ?????

felix99
17/12/2003
20:46
Me childish?
I'm not the one sulking and refusing to let others play with his toys!
I merely pointed out the errors of your ways.

uknighted
17/12/2003
09:22
Shares down .75p today ???
agincourt
17/12/2003
09:19
Sorry i worked late

Yes i have more information.......but obviously it's not worth bothering to explain it with childish attitudes from the likes of uknighted.

drunkenduck
16/12/2003
22:46
Drunkenduck
Point 1 The Epic for Kingfisher is KGF!

Point 2 Where is this afternoon's update?

Point 3 Drunkenduck sober up and don't believe everything you hear.

uknighted
16/12/2003
08:39
I personally was not in the meeting but was informed about it last night from a colleague, i will however get as much information as possible while at work today and post an update this afternoon.
B&Q obviously found the news serious enough to start telling the staff before they heard it elsewhere.

Looks like my share save options are looking better now but what about my job :-(

drunkenduck
15/12/2003
20:27
How on earth can you be told news like that in a staff meeting and believe it.
Don't you think that this could be construed as insider dealing?
If your manager says he is doubling your salary next year will you believe that also?

uknighted
15/12/2003
20:26
IS this for real - and what time was this meeting please.

If it took place before 16.30 then Kingfisher deserve shooting as it is price sensitive.

If it took place at all there must be an RNS put out saying they are in talks and it must take place first thing in the morning.

Can you please expand on this meeting and what was sadi and when please. Sounds a bit dubious the way you have phrased it.

If it is true and they are basically pre warning staff of an announcement then the effect on the share prcie should be pretty good IMHO.

350p a minimum and if a bidding war develops who knows.

Ive got quite a few so any info appreciated

felix99
15/12/2003
20:11
I work for B&Q and today all managers were called into a meeting to inform us that Home Depot will definetly be buying us out next year.
Although we always thought this was a possibility i never expected it to happen.

Big question has anyone any idea how this news this will affect the shares at all ?

drunkenduck
Chat Pages: 1

Your Recent History

Delayed Upgrade Clock