ADVFN Logo ADVFN

We could not find any results for:
Make sure your spelling is correct or try broadening your search.

Trending Now

Toplists

It looks like you aren't logged in.
Click the button below to log in and view your recent history.

Hot Features

Registration Strip Icon for default Register for Free to get streaming real-time quotes, interactive charts, live options flow, and more.

ERT Enter Rights.

0.00 (0.00%)
15 Apr 2024 - Closed
Delayed by 15 minutes
Share Name Share Symbol Market Type Share ISIN Share Description
Enter Rights. LSE:ERT London Ordinary Share GB0008138884 ORD 5P
  Price Change % Change Share Price Bid Price Offer Price High Price Low Price Open Price Shares Traded Last Trade
  0.00 0.00% 0.08 - 0.00 01:00:00
Industry Sector Turnover Profit EPS - Basic PE Ratio Market Cap
0 0 N/A 0

Entertainment Rights Share Discussion Threads

Showing 4301 to 4310 of 4325 messages
Chat Pages: 173  172  171  170  169  168  167  166  165  164  163  162  Older
DateSubjectAuthorDiscuss
15/1/2010
18:24
Poor old Humph, die the death with entertainment rights..
In 2005 he wrote
I own 300,000 ERT shares and am currently 28.46% up. My total portfolio which is now quite large is up 31.22% since Jan 1 2005 (8 and a half months)against most UK market indices of just over 11%. I don't spreadbet, I don't short. Why should I when I make more money by the traditional route of going long? It's called investment and it's made me very well off.

Well you prat, you really chose a humdinger of a share didnt you!
too bad matey, better luck elsewhere!
PS you'll be on the streets now, begging for wine from passers by. Too bad, you bumptious pratt.
LOL
H.

hectorp
14/4/2009
10:48
anyone here going to have a pop at ERT directors , or have any knowledge of any action groups?
scrapman
13/4/2009
13:14
"One source close to the former directors said the shareholders were "fantasists"."
spectoacc
09/4/2009
08:58
assume from the lack of comments that everyone is going quietly then ?
scrapman
03/4/2009
09:59
I think all agree the FSA is not the best guardian of PI , but if you don't do anything then you can only blame yourself.

I for one will try and get some satisfaction out of the directors , if only by highlighting their inability at any future posts they take up

scrapman
02/4/2009
23:11
The FSA is short for "Farting Sausage Association".
humphbumph
01/4/2009
23:59
May the management rot in hell!!!
joeblogg1000
01/4/2009
23:59
Deloitte partner Nick Edwards said: "The sale secures the ongoing activities of the group's trading subsidiaries, allowing the former businesses of Entertainment Rights to survive under new ownership."

Who gives a f#8k - Iread this as 'yes we have screwed the shareholders but at least HBOS is happy, we the management get to keep our well paid jobs for total incompetence, and we will ove omn to the next stage of screwing over some other poor schmuck.'

This sentence really f#*king winds me up and the more I read it the more I want to go up to London and knock DD front teeth out - f#*king Deloitte they got paid for doing Jack Sh*t. I reckon that their remitt was to find a buyer while pretending to find a way out for shareholders. Even giving us a few pence per share would have been a parting gesture and would have eased the blow for many I believe.

I FOR ONE WILL BE HEADING DOWN TO HAMPSHIRE THIS SUMMER AND CAUSE HAVOC AT THE ROSE BOWL - MAYBE WHEN THEY STAGE ONE OF THE INTERNATIONAL CRICKET MATCHES!!! STILL THINK THAT DRESSING UP AS POSTMAN PAT WOULD BE A CHUCKLE.

toptrump
01/4/2009
18:58
Note the above (2899) piece that appeared in SKY NEWS.

In particular note Deborah Duggan's comment in the last paragraph.

Having screwed Entertainment Rights shareholders, Dugan as CEO of the very same company has the audacity to say that the comapny is "poised for its next stage of growth" following its sale. !!!!!!!!!!

SURELY THIS IS A CASE OF MISFEASANCE

She was behind today's sale to Boomerang, an apt name for the Classic Media founders who sold the company 2 years ago to Entertainment Rights.

OR can she possibly be that incompetant like Bransgrove and his board of syckofants.

THIS STINKS

There's much more to this and they are obviously trying to keep a lid on the news media.

lemmon picker
01/4/2009
18:35
Black Letter Day For Postman Pat Company
4:08pm UK, Wednesday April 01, 2009 - SKY NEWS
The company which owns children's favourites Postman Pat, He-Man and Rupert the Bear has gone into administration.

Boomerang Media now owns rights to Postman Pat
New York-based Boomerang Media has bought Entertainment Rights from administrators Deloitte.
The company had been struggling with heavy borrowings, which stood at £125m at the end of last August.
It axed a third of its 150 staff in December - and was among a number of firms which have been hit by the collapse of high street chain Woolworths.
Deloitte partner Nick Edwards said: "The sale secures the ongoing activities of the group's trading subsidiaries, allowing the former businesses of Entertainment Rights to survive under new ownership."
Boomerang Media is a company set up last year specifically to buy intellectual property.
The firm is backed by private equity firm GTCR and run by industry veterans Eric Ellenbogen and John Engelman - who sold their Classic Media business to Entertainment Rights for £106.9m in 2007.
Entertainment Rights chief executive Deborah Dugan said the company was "poised for its next phase of growth" following the sale.
The move is Boomerang's first major deal and it plans to invest £139m to build up a powerhouse of well-known brands.

lemmon picker
Chat Pages: 173  172  171  170  169  168  167  166  165  164  163  162  Older

Your Recent History

Delayed Upgrade Clock