ADVFN Logo

We could not find any results for:
Make sure your spelling is correct or try broadening your search.

Trending Now

Toplists

It looks like you aren't logged in.
Click the button below to log in and view your recent history.

Hot Features

Registration Strip Icon for alerts Register for real-time alerts, custom portfolio, and market movers

ZOX Zincox Res.

0.00 (0.00%)
28 Mar 2024 - Closed
Delayed by 15 minutes
Share Name Share Symbol Market Type Share ISIN Share Description
Zincox Res. LSE:ZOX London Ordinary Share GB0031124638 ORD 1P
  Price Change % Change Share Price Bid Price Offer Price High Price Low Price Open Price Shares Traded Last Trade
  0.00 0.00% 0.45 - 0.00 00:00:00
Industry Sector Turnover Profit EPS - Basic PE Ratio Market Cap
0 0 N/A 0

Zincox Share Discussion Threads

Showing 2451 to 2475 of 2475 messages
Chat Pages: 99  98  97  96  95  94  93  92  91  90  89  88  Older
DateSubjectAuthorDiscuss
25/3/2019
16:25
February Auction - 3.24p
loganair
11/1/2019
20:23
The Tender Offer last year was at was @ 2.5p, the share Auctions since then have been at the folowing price:

October Auction - 2.6p
November Auction - 2.6p
December Auction - 3.0p

As can be seen the ZOX share price has been steadily increasing.

loganair
27/8/2018
15:07
All we know so far is the directors of Zincox put up more then 50% of their shares in the Tender Offer. Therefore according to the Zincox announcement all the shares they put forward will be taken up and sold.
loganair
27/8/2018
15:04
Now lets see the Directors trading notices and see who bailed out.
ccnp
27/8/2018
13:34
The Tender Offer closed for acceptances at 1pm on 16 August 2018. The Company received valid acceptances from Qualifying Shareholders in respect of 117,958,855 Tender Offer Shares. This represents approximately 98.13per cent. of the maximum Tender Offer Shares available under the Tender Offer, meaning that all shares tendered will be purchased, subject to the passing of the resolution to be proposed at the General Meeting to be held at 11am on 4 September 2018.

If the resolution is passed CREST accounts will be credited with the proceeds due under the Tender Offer, cheques despatched for Ordinary Shares to non-CREST holders, pursuant to the Tender Offer, at the latest on 10 September 2018 and the 117,958,855 Tender Offer Shares cancelled, following which the Company would have 122,454,564 shares in issue and options and warrants over 54,480,000 shares.

loganair
13/8/2018
13:59
Thanks loganair

hmm.....

greg the grinch
12/8/2018
15:24
greg - ZOX is not about to be wound up.

Like others I've put in 50% of my shares in the tender offer, however unlike many others all these shares at 2.5p I'm well in profit, by as much as 200%.

My 630 post:

When I mentioned the tender to my broker they to did not know about it and I'm still waiting for my brokers Corporate Action department to get back to me.

I have had a long chat with Zincox who say the reason for the Tender Offer is that when they spoke with share holders the share holders said that as Zincox are not doing any thing with their spare cash to return it to the share holders.

Zincox also said that if their current operations come to fruition then there is a high likelihood that they will re-list on AIM however if come to nothing then the company may disappear altogether and any remaining shares will be valued at Zero.

It seems to me what is on offer is to either take the 2.5p and run or hold out for 18 months with the possibility of a re-listing and for the small share holder getting most if not all their money back or if bought in at a low enough price to actually make a profit or for Zincox to disappear altogether and getting nothing for ones shares.

loganair
12/8/2018
14:55
What is everyone doing regarding the offer?

I cant find many details. Is ZOX about to be wound up so take the cash or hang tight for a new venture?

Deadline tomorrow?

greg the grinch
07/8/2018
17:36
etarip - I'm lucky that I bought most my shares at the end, with over 50% of my shares being purchased under the Tender Offer price with by last buy being for under 1p.

What seems to be on offer:

1. Take a definite 2.5p now.

2. Wait 18 to 24 months and be able to get as much as 15p per share or the whole thing falls a part for Zincox and sadly get absolutely nothing.

loganair
07/8/2018
16:34
loganair:

I have shares going back to April 2005 and bought up to April 2014. I doubt if I will ever get my money back. Fortunately, I did take some profits when things were better but still have an overall loss.

etarip
07/8/2018
08:54
etarip - When I mentioned the tender to my broker they to did not know about it and I'm still waiting for my brokers Corporate Action department to get back to me.

I have had a long chat with Zincox who say the reason for the Tender Offer is that when they spoke with share holders the share holders said that as Zincox are not doing any thing with their spare cash to return it to the share holders.

Zincox also said that if their current operations come to fruition then there is a high likelihood that they will re-list on AIM however if come to nothing then the company may disappear altogether and any remaining shares will be valued at Zero.

It seems to me what is on offer is to either take the 2.5p and run or hold out for 18 months with the possibility of a re-listing and for the small share holder getting most if not all their money back or if bought in at a low enough price to actually make a profit or for Zincox to disappear altogether and getting nothing for ones shares.

loganair
07/8/2018
08:26
Thanks for the post Loganair. Might not have know about the tender if you had not posted. I told my broker about it, they did not tell me!
etarip
30/7/2018
21:15
Whilst the Directors have reserved their right to participate in the Tender Offer at their individual discretion I can inform you that Management and those involved with the running of the Company who hold, in aggregate, approximately 24 million Ordinary Shares (representing approximately 10 per cent. of the Company’s existing issued share capital) intend to tender over 50 per cent of their Ordinary Shares.
loganair
30/7/2018
20:13
ZincOx Resources Limited is pleased to announce that as previously mentioned in the Circular of 16 April 2018 and the Annual Report of 4 June 2018, the directors have decided that the most effective way to return cash to shareholders is by way of a share buyback.

The Company will be sending out a Circular to shareholders at the end of July 2018
which will include a tender offer to buy back from shareholders a total of up to
120,206,709 shares, at a price of 2.5 pence per share. This represents 50% of all the Ordinary Shares currently in issue.

Shareholders wishing to participate will have until 16 August 2018 to return their tender forms.

loganair
30/7/2018
19:52
For the latest auction there were around 400,000 times more shares wanted to buy then were being offered for sale.
loganair
13/6/2018
11:03
April Auction 2018, again twice as many shares were wanted to Buy then were being offered to Sell.

The shares that were sold, were sold at 0.9p.

Dr Rod Beddows Chariman - After the very testing times we suffered in 2016, I am very happy to report a much-improved situation and outlook for the Company in this annual report and I am hopeful that my report next year will show further significant improvement.

The position of ZincOx has improved considerably during the course of 2017. We have realised the value of key assets and this has enabled us to clear our debt and rebuild our treasury, so that we are now in a position to press ahead with the definition of new projects around which we can either rebuild the Company or sell for the more immediate benefit of shareholders.

loganair
09/5/2018
22:59
THAT pursuant to the provisions of section 97 of the Companies Act 2006 the Company be re-registered as a private limited company - resolution passed.

The company to be renamed ZincOx Resources.

loganair
27/4/2018
15:45
Maybe they will go back on the AIM.
etarip
26/4/2018
08:35
Life in the old dog yet!
devonlad
23/4/2018
20:38
Sale of Vietnam Project

ZincOx is pleased to announce that on 16th April 2018 it entered into a Sale and Purchase Agreement with Korea Zinc Company Limited in regard to the Company’s interest in Zinc Oxide Corporation Vietnam, the company established to develop the Vietnamese Recycling and Up grading Plant (“VRUP”).

The Company has, on the same date, entered into a Technical Assistance and Marketing Support Agreement (“TAMSA”) with ZOCV, in order to provide support for VRUP.

Under the SPA KZC has agreed to pay USD1,250,000 for ZincOx’s 49% inerest in ZOCV, by 30th April 2018.

Under the TAMSA, ZOCV has agreed to pay, by 15th May 2018:

- USD 1,184,210 as an upfront technical assistance fee

- a lump sum Licence Fee of USD500,000 less tax

In addition,it has agreed to pay two further sums in the future:

- the sum of USD 284,210, per annum, for a period of eight years, commencing on commercial production from VRUP. The annual payments could be postponed in the event that ZOCV has no profit after tax in any one year.

- a marketing support fee of USD 2.84 per metric tonne of industrial quality zinc oxide chemical sold will be paid for a period of five years from the commencement of commercial production, which is expected to amount to about $85,000 per annum.

Commenting on the announcement, Andrew Woollett, ZincOx’s CEO, said: “The sale is another positive step in generating cash and rebuilding our balance sheet and shows that the Company can generate value by identifying and advancing zinc recycling opportunities. We will continue to pursue new projects around which the Company can be rebuilt and the experience gained by the management of the pre-development work in Vietnam will have a major impact on the time and cost of working up new projects.”

loganair
02/4/2018
10:50
March Auction 2018, again twice as many shares were wanted to Buy then were being offered to Sell.
loganair
23/3/2018
20:47
The principal activity of the Company is to identify and develop projects where the knowledge and expertise built up over many years can be used to evaluate and, where applicable, develop projects or work with others in joint ventures or sell on such projects with a view to building cash reserves to return to shareholders.

Potential Cash Position June 2018: £6,137,480

Shares in issue 285,030,000
Pence per share 2.2

If no new recycling projects can be defined or recycling ideas generated over the next 6 - 9 months the intention is to return cash to shareholders.

Options:

1. Wind up company and distribute cash.
Difficult to valorise any “Tail Payments”
Takes time
Outstanding tax enquiry (relating to Shaimerden sale) may delay any payment

2. Take over by company that values ZincOx’s technology

3. Reverse into existing company with solid shareholder base and good liquidity to allow shareholders to sell shares. (Tail Payments will be more valuable to an operating company than in a fire sale as per option 1.)

loganair
14/3/2018
17:44
February Auction 2018, again more shares were wanted to Buy then were being offered to Sell.

A Buyer wanted shares at 0.95p, however there were no sellers at that price. The only shares that could be bought traded at 1p.

loganair
14/3/2018
16:47
Currently no bids for the next auction.
cashpo1nt
26/2/2018
09:50
One is still able to buy and sell ZOX shares via matching auction and I see in January 2018 the last price paid for ZOX shares 0.95p, double what the last LSE closing price was.

One buyer wanted 500,000 shares and Offered 0.70p and was only able to buy 40,471 shares at that price.

Overall there where nearly 10 times more ZOX shares wanted by buyers then there where shares on offer by sellers.

The current price of Zinc is $3,568 per ton.

loganair
Chat Pages: 99  98  97  96  95  94  93  92  91  90  89  88  Older

Your Recent History

Delayed Upgrade Clock