ADVFN Logo ADVFN

We could not find any results for:
Make sure your spelling is correct or try broadening your search.

Trending Now

Toplists

It looks like you aren't logged in.
Click the button below to log in and view your recent history.

Hot Features

Registration Strip Icon for charts Register for streaming realtime charts, analysis tools, and prices.

HUM Hummingbird Resources Plc

-0.10 (-1.43%)
17 Apr 2024 - Closed
Delayed by 15 minutes
Share Name Share Symbol Market Type Share ISIN Share Description
Hummingbird Resources Plc LSE:HUM London Ordinary Share GB00B60BWY28 ORD 1P
  Price Change % Change Share Price Bid Price Offer Price High Price Low Price Open Price Shares Traded Last Trade
  -0.10 -1.43% 6.90 6.50 7.50 7.00 7.00 7.00 1,241,869 16:35:22
Industry Sector Turnover Profit EPS - Basic PE Ratio Market Cap
Gold Ores 150.52M -34.28M -0.0569 -1.23 42.13M
Hummingbird Resources Plc is listed in the Gold Ores sector of the London Stock Exchange with ticker HUM. The last closing price for Hummingbird Resources was 7p. Over the last year, Hummingbird Resources shares have traded in a share price range of 4.10p to 20.25p.

Hummingbird Resources currently has 601,918,700 shares in issue. The market capitalisation of Hummingbird Resources is £42.13 million. Hummingbird Resources has a price to earnings ratio (PE ratio) of -1.23.

Hummingbird Resources Share Discussion Threads

Showing 26976 to 26997 of 27000 messages
Chat Pages: 1080  1079  1078  1077  1076  1075  1074  1073  1072  1071  1070  1069  Older
DateSubjectAuthorDiscuss
17/4/2024
23:22
Obviously Coris have known about Wagner for sometime and they hold all the aces. IMO the game is afoot!!
borderterrier1
17/4/2024
22:38
@TigerByTheTail because the majority owner of Coris, owns already 42% of HUM. So we might get an additional capital raise as Idrissa Nassa doesn't want to look for a new management and a lengthy production stop.
sword77
17/4/2024
21:12
LLb What's your take on the Wagner group taking over gold mines in Mali? Or do you choose to ignore it in the hope that it will go away?
borderterrier1
17/4/2024
20:29
#Backmarker, good find..

ETASI services - drill and blast, excavation and haulage, our Q1 update towards month end is sure to have post period notes to add on how they are now ramping up their support efforts.. :o)

laurence llewelyn binliner
17/4/2024
17:32
At last they are doing something about it
zam1
17/4/2024
17:10
Do remember when all the clueless trolls said, "No other contractors will work with HUM now"

Lolz

plat hunter
17/4/2024
16:36
https://www.miningmx.com/top-story/56621-hummingbird-appoints-other-mining-contractors-at-the-kouroussa-mine-as-dispute-with-corica-drags-on/
backmarker
17/4/2024
15:42
If they have direct control of third party Corica contractors then things may be looking up for HUM. I Would have thought HUM would have said if the Corica fleet was back working under their direct control.
temujiin
17/4/2024
14:51
From the get go, it appears that this has been complete B/S and deliberately misleading hype. I put a post on here about three weeks ago about DB pulling the Easter Bunny out of the hat, this shot up a staggering 28%, then down again in a day.
This is just a complete train wreck of a company and things don't look good now IMO.

borderterrier1
17/4/2024
14:28
The biggest mystery to me is why Coris Bank don't declare HUM in default (because how can HUM not be in breach of some of their debt convenants by now?), and move in, take over the assets, strike a workable deal with Corica, and try to get as much money back for themselves from this car-crash.
I can just about imagine scenarios in which the equity here still has value. But, honestly, it's a stretch.

tigerbythetail
17/4/2024
14:16
#Temujiin, I noticed this too - 16.04.2024 - due to the ongoing suspension, a formal Step-In notice was issued by the Company, allowing the Company to take contractual control of operations at Kouroussa and issue direct instructions to Corica and its third-party contractors..

The 3rd party contractors part tells us Corica have subbed the job out in parts, which could explain why they could have got in a muddle and behind, depending on another party which is not their own, if the drill and blast teams, diggers or the haulage trucks stop, so does everything else....

There is more than meets the eye to this stoppage, could be it is the 3rd party who has walked off site because Corica have not paid them, and we have not paid Corica for not delivering to contract..?

17/4/2024
14:14
Hi TBTT So, all a bit of a mystery at the moment. The silence is deafening from the Hum stalwarts on here. Unwavering partisan support even though the share price is where it is today. Baffling.
borderterrier1
17/4/2024
14:10
Isn’t that just their interpretation of the RNS?
zhockey
17/4/2024
13:47
May or may not be true, but says HUM directly controlling Coricas sub contractors. Can't see that being true for all of their fleet.

hxxps://www.thearmchairtrader.com/uk-shares/hummingbird-resources-pouring-gold-despite-guinean-contractor-standoff/

temujiin
17/4/2024
09:58
31.01.2024 - The Companies near-term revenue protection scheme has been finalised with 60,000 oz protected across the first three quarters of FY-2024 through forward pricing and cost collars, with an average floor price of USD2,000 per oz and upside of up to USD2,150.
17/4/2024
09:48
Until there is news about Coris and their additional support, it remains difficult to assess a fair price for HUM. Until the Corica situation is fully resolved and a reliable schedule put in place for commercial production, the support from Coris cannot be properly defined.

For all the good words in yesterday's announcement, the lack of resolution with Corica and inability to plan through to commercial production and beyond leaves shareholders in limbo.

lowtrawler
17/4/2024
09:38
Just consolidates what we already know except that it suggests only 30,000 oz hedged.
dickbush
17/4/2024
09:18
Predictive Discovery's Bankan project is next door in mining terms to Kouroussa
dickbush
17/4/2024
09:07
It looks like we may have reached a temporary standoff. Just one trade so far this morning (the first two were there when the market opened) suggests all who want to buy have bought and all who want to sell have sold. We may now have to wait until the Q1 update - and that may well be delayed a bit- before we get the next stimulus.Personally I think the Q1 figures won't look too bad helped by POG. Will we get a live presentation ? Maybe that would be too difficult for Betts to handle if it includes a Q&A. Unless the Corica issues are resolved.
backmarker
16/4/2024
23:49
Hi TBTT. Thanks for that info. that's very interesting and I admit quite a shock and unexpected bombshell! I read the link from Sword 77. It doesn't look good for ANY gold miners in Mali now, does it? Least of all the ones with idiot management. Time to throw the towel in I think, this may be the final coffin nail? Of course, the Wagner group has been actively taking over gold mines for some time but I am certain most don't know about this present, recent situation. So, why the recent interest? Perhaps there is some hidden agenda that we don't know about? And I agree 100% with your observations of SOME (but not all) billionaires. I absolutely would not change places with some that I know! Money definitely is not everything!
borderterrier1
16/4/2024
22:13
Hi BT!
Here comes big trouble for Hummingbird in Mali. This has been on the cards for a long time - it's how Wagner operate right across Africa, but it seems that time is finally running out for Western miners in Mali.
www.mining.com/barrick-under-pressure-in-mali-as-regime-eyes-control-of-loulo-gounkoto/
I've been wrong about lots of stocks lots of times, of course, and I've taken lots of losses over the years, and I'm certainly not a billionaire (I've met a few, by and large I'm glad I'm not one!). But IMO the chances of HUM shareholders getting anything at all out of this mess are not high.
More generally, I have this sneaking feeling that now is a time to be pulling money out of stocks, rather than putting money in. And that includes gold miners.

tigerbythetail
16/4/2024
21:53
A major piece on gold in the Telegraph, too big to publish here. It begins

Gold is sniffing out monetary and geopolitical dystopia

‘Never seen before’ levels of buying could be the makings of a war chest

AMBROSE EVANS-PRITCHARD
16 April 2024 • 3:43pm

“It is not a Western institution behind this. It is a massive player with very deep pockets. I have never seen this kind of buying before,” said Ross Norman, a veteran gold trader and now chief executive of Metals Daily.

Gold has been ratcheting up fresh records against the headwinds of a strong dollar, a 70 basis point jump in 10-year US Treasury yields, and hawkish talk from the Federal Reserve. This mix would normally spell trouble for gold.

dickbush
Chat Pages: 1080  1079  1078  1077  1076  1075  1074  1073  1072  1071  1070  1069  Older

Your Recent History

Delayed Upgrade Clock