ADVFN Logo

We could not find any results for:
Make sure your spelling is correct or try broadening your search.

Trending Now

Toplists

It looks like you aren't logged in.
Click the button below to log in and view your recent history.

Hot Features

Registration Strip Icon for default Register for Free to get streaming real-time quotes, interactive charts, live options flow, and more.

BNN Bnn Technology

0.00 (0.00%)
28 Mar 2024 - Closed
Delayed by 15 minutes
Share Name Share Symbol Market Type Share ISIN Share Description
Bnn Technology LSE:BNN London Ordinary Share GB00BNBNSF91 ORD 10P
  Price Change % Change Share Price Bid Price Offer Price High Price Low Price Open Price Shares Traded Last Trade
  0.00 0.00% 42.00 41.00 42.00 - 0.00 00:00:00
Industry Sector Turnover Profit EPS - Basic PE Ratio Market Cap
0 0 N/A 0

BNN Technology Share Discussion Threads

Showing 21576 to 21598 of 21600 messages
Chat Pages: 864  863  862  861  860  859  858  857  856  855  854  853  Older
DateSubjectAuthorDiscuss
25/3/2024
08:19
What’s the latest on Tingo .
Has Mercer got brought back into investigation .
BNN been left with no accounts update let’s hope everything gets connected as millions went missing in BNN .

sundowner2
14/3/2024
18:42
Apparantly bnn shares have been removed from crest
bergsy
14/3/2024
08:47
Yep think the issue was full accounts were released in 2018.
It interesting to see Mercer had set his tech company up same time as Tingo mobile and how he tried to clear up the assets in Bnn before he left a second time.
The 5 million given to jointly develop parragon system what did we get.fk all
The transfer of assets for a certain payment. Not received
The dodgy withdrawal fee all planned no doubt.
The knowledge he has contacts with another fraudster who was involved with Tingo should send alarm bells.
I look forward to this year 2023 accounts as it’s been stated the company was in profit last year.
May be the police fraud squad should be involved if the company is dissolved.

genises
14/3/2024
07:58
The guy orchestrated this thing from start to finish the Nigerian side completely lost control of the scam even for Mercer and he jumped ship .
But something still doesn’t add up why Mercer is not being prosecuted and he must of snitched on the Nigeria fraudsters as the FBI always look for the big bosses and not the runners .
I still the think his world will collapse with White Prison can be a lonely place especially if you are inside and the rest are living it up .
BNN was a fraud no different to Tingo and I keep saying it BNN has not been tidied up is why company is still floating around .

sundowner2
13/3/2024
07:52
I think it must be with 2 eyes open. He was the CEO of Tingo when all this happened.
skin18
12/3/2024
20:58
How Mercer has got away with all of this is beyond me, and BNN website still live, and Companies House as still active, unbelievable. Mercer must sleep with one eye open
alzy1
08/3/2024
09:55
Looks like stcktwits tingo chat has been shutdown. Putup and shutup
dogwalker 1
08/3/2024
09:46
Looks like stcktwits tingo chat has been shutdown. Putup and shutup
dogwalker 1
06/3/2024
21:17
Yes that's about right, I purchased also about same time, have written it all off, lesson learned
alzy1
06/3/2024
20:52
Please forgive my ignorance but I purchased a load of BNN shares in 2016 & 2017. I know they delisted but I thought (!) they would relist and I would make a decent profit. I get the impression from reading some of the posts below that the shares are now worthless, is that about right?
jperry1204
01/3/2024
20:59
Never seen anything like it
TIO trading on pink sheets at 2 cents per share ???
Shareholders all unaware …
This is weird !

sundowner2
25/2/2024
12:25
Article in Sun today on fraud in TIO , can’t be long before BNN gets looked at on its history if not already .
sundowner2
21/2/2024
08:06
Yes Sundowner, Tingo seems to be following a similar pattern to BNN
skin18
21/2/2024
07:18
TIO , to be de-listed from market resemblance to the BNN fraud .

Lots of questions to come for all involved in TIO just got to get BNN connected

sundowner2
05/2/2024
12:19
Well done Genises .

Very true Desmond post from a few years back .
Should be posted onto TIO at stockwits perhaps Sec might pick it up .
Certainly FT will 👍

sundowner2
04/2/2024
21:44
That’s my lot for this weekend
genises
04/2/2024
21:42
Forbes published an article about the role in promoting Tingo played by twice-convicted and deported securities fraudster Leslie Greyling.

The article details individuals and shell entities with 100 million Tingo Inc. shares tied to Greyling.
I have seen two of these shells on company house. TINGOMONEY LIMITED

TINGO MOBILE UK LTD

Also checkout SEC with his name ouch.

genises
04/2/2024
21:14
This is interesting

It’s tough to admire much about Leslie Greyling given his track record — two convictions for securities fraud, one especially sketchy property deal and a deportation — but give credit where it’s due. The man’s dedication to his craft is remarkable. At 71, an age when many fraudsters would be kicking back with a Cohiba, counting their kickbacks, Greyling is still in the game.

Hindenburg said the fraud had been going on for years.

What wasn’t part of the report, though, was the connection to
Greying
He’d been talking up Tingo Inc. for years. In his LinkedIn message to Forbes, Greyling said he introduced Tingo Mobile to a public company named iWeb. The two companies completed a reverse merger in August 2021, with iWeb acquiring Tingo Mobile in an all-stock deal for $3.7 billion. But he insisted he has no involvement today.

Another recipient of Tingo Inc. shares with a link to Greyling was a shell company called Global Fintech Trading Ltd., owned by Lightman and Peter Maddocks, according to the website opencorporates. In 2008, Maddocks resigned as chairman of MinMet, a Dublin-based company that says it explores for gold and gas, because of a “series of complex deals involving companies associated with Mr. Maddocks” and a $126,000 payment to “fraudster Leslie Greyling,” according to a report in the Irish Independent.

Bringing the relationships full circle, Lightman and Maddocks were listed on the registration of a British company called Platinum Lifestyles Ltd., where Clinton Greyling was once a director. Forbes tried to locate Maddocks for comment but was unsuccessful.

Darren Mercer, CEO of Tingo Group, told Forbes that he was aware Greyling was involved with the stock before his company, MICT, a Chinese fintech, acquired some of Tingo Inc.’s assets last year, particularly its phone business, Tingo Mobile. Mercer said he knew who Greyling was and wanted nothing to do with him.

“When we were made aware of his involvement with Tingo Inc. as a shareholder at the time we struck the deal with Tingo, it was made very clear from our side that if he had any involvement in management, the executive or otherwise or any influence at any level, that we did not want to proceed at all,” Mercer told Forbes. “We have nothing to do with the old Tingo. We bought its main assets.”

Lightman told Forbes that was hogwash. “Do you know who introduced me to Darren Mercer?” Lightman asked. “Leslie Greyling. Do I believe MICT held up their nose refusing to do a deal if Leslie was involved? No, I don’t believe that.”

genises
04/2/2024
12:59
Mr. Mercer founded Global Fintech and Global Fintech Holdings Ltd. ("GFH") in October 2018 and November 2019, respectively and has served as director of both companies since their inception, and as a Director of Strategic Partnerships and Business Development and Executive Director since 2017. Since Mr. Mercer joined the TINGO GROUP Board, he helped TINGO GROUP achieve substantial fund raising and introduced significant new business opportunities to TINGO GROUP.
genises
04/2/2024
12:16
This below is an example for capital tax losses

You subscribed £15,000 for ordinary shares in a company in 2009. In March 2023, the shares became worthless but you continue to hold them.

You made a negligible value claim for the shares in your 2022 to 2023 tax return. This return is submitted in January 2024, and so the negligible value claim is treated as made in January 2024.

You specify in the claim that the shares became worthless in March 2023, you still own the shares now.

This is a competent negligible value claim.

genises
04/2/2024
12:15
Thanks alzy1
genises
04/2/2024
11:17
I have submitted what I can to the SEC, which is basic info, and they have acknowledged same, suggest all invested do same, as nothing to lose
alzy1
04/2/2024
11:04
It looks as if every dealing has been hidden in the accounts from exit fee paid, Mercer loan to tranfer of assets.No full accounts
I do wonder if what was going on at Tingo also was happening at China subsidiary.No evidence but iam sure Deloitte will still have relevant emails.Dont forget Deloitte are being investigated on the shambles at Tingo.
Think they should look depeeply into Tingo mobile and Bnn Chinese subsidiaries to see if they were all legitimate at the time.

Defendants also concealed their fraud by buying and registering internet domain names in the names of their made-up suppliers and customers; they then used email addresses from these domains to pose as these entities’ representatives in sending company auditors confirmation of the entities’ reported balances with Agri-Fintech and Tingo Group.”

genises
Chat Pages: 864  863  862  861  860  859  858  857  856  855  854  853  Older

Your Recent History

Delayed Upgrade Clock