ADVFN Logo

We could not find any results for:
Make sure your spelling is correct or try broadening your search.

Trending Now

Toplists

It looks like you aren't logged in.
Click the button below to log in and view your recent history.

Hot Features

Registration Strip Icon for default Register for Free to get streaming real-time quotes, interactive charts, live options flow, and more.

AURA Aura Energy Limited

-0.55 (-5.91%)
28 Mar 2024 - Closed
Delayed by 15 minutes
Share Name Share Symbol Market Type Share ISIN Share Description
Aura Energy Limited LSE:AURA London Ordinary Share AU000000AEE7 ORD NPV (DI)
  Price Change % Change Share Price Bid Price Offer Price High Price Low Price Open Price Shares Traded Last Trade
  -0.55 -5.91% 8.75 8.50 9.00 9.15 8.75 9.15 40,163 09:20:58
Industry Sector Turnover Profit EPS - Basic PE Ratio Market Cap
Uranium-radium-vanadium Ores 0 -6.49M -0.0110 -15.45 100.72M
Aura Energy Limited is listed in the Uranium-radium-vanadium Ores sector of the London Stock Exchange with ticker AURA. The last closing price for Aura Energy was 9.30p. Over the last year, Aura Energy shares have traded in a share price range of 8.64p to 17.50p.

Aura Energy currently has 592,484,669 shares in issue. The market capitalisation of Aura Energy is £100.72 million. Aura Energy has a price to earnings ratio (PE ratio) of -15.45.

Aura Energy Share Discussion Threads

Showing 526 to 541 of 550 messages
Chat Pages: 22  21  20  19  18  17  16  15  14  13  12  11  Older
DateSubjectAuthorDiscuss
18/3/2024
09:22
Another Dilution due to Capital Raise.

Looks like 6p by Fund raise on 25March.

No guarantee raise in demand.

Too Risky even with 18% drop today!!

halfpenny
26/2/2024
10:34
Like I said back in Jan, Europe needs to get real and serious about mining. The news today confirms some positive changes in the thinking going on at the higher level.
the count of monte_cristo
26/2/2024
10:30
Source16 Jan '24 - 20:40 - 48 of 64

Hope you’re right Count. Looking deeper since yesterday. The mystery remains.
I have to write Sweden to 10% chance of success as Swedens record on new mines is poor & sentiment still strongly anti. I saw this with their critical mineral double speak wrt fluorspar etc

26/2/2024
07:18
Nice news today. Hopefully Sweden will come to their senses as nuclear is greenest power source we have:-"Swedish Government initiates inquiry to overturn uranium mining ban"
source
31/1/2024
09:13
Just appointed a new MD.

To be fair, like most uranium stocks progress was at a glacial pace due to the uranium price.

30/1/2024
20:52
The yellow cake in the ground is not the issue, the current board are the issue
danmart2
30/1/2024
13:11
Can't find one.... I think they will find one now that the world is waking up to the fact that they need a lot more uranium.
29/1/2024
14:00
More dilution and no plans to actually mine, they are holding out for a majority partner to build and operate the site and they can’t find one.
danmart2
24/1/2024
07:19
05 January 2024

21 December 2023

30 November 2023

17 November 2023

19/1/2024
13:51
Decent enough write up apart from the incorrect info on Tasiast project "the Tasiast South Project near Kalgoorlie, in Western Australia".
17/1/2024
10:31
I've bought more too. All things considered it's too cheap here given the quality of Tiris. Main risks are Mauritania & management.
source
17/1/2024
01:37
Well, if one doesn't like a company then don't invest and move on.

I've recently bought in and have an average price around the current sp, happy with that and happy to just sit back and watch the news flow come in on the 15,000m of drilling - during a raging bull market in the uranium price.

My main concern is that we will get taken out with a low ball offer.

Haggan has been ascribed virtually no value by the market, therefore any movement from Sweden regarding a more enlightened approach to mining will add significant value.

If you can't sleep at night because of one of your investments, or you only see problems then sell or sell down to your sleeping point.

Sp up 2.7% on the ASX currently, to rephrase your post from yesterday when the share price was down "hmm, what do people know, they must know something and positive news must be due", lol:)))

16/1/2024
20:40
Hope you're right Count. Looking deeper since yesterday. The mystery remains. I have to write Sweden to 10% chance of success as Swedens record on new mines is poor & sentiment still strongly anti. I saw this with their critical mineral double speak wrt fluorspar etcHowever, Tiris looks good on paper but risks remain around key areas of logistics & country permits etc (normal to many miners) but I'm not familiar with Mauritania politics & if that is a curveball. A project of this quality should get financed quite easily if the above risk bought under control though especially as capex is small. All this makes the bad underperforming share price an even bigger anomaly. I'm just very wary when I see this discrepancy as AIM mining management are notoriousl for stitching up shareholders at ease & London nomads etc do nothing good to enforce good governance.
source
16/1/2024
13:52
Please explain why 1AE, which has one of the largest US uranium deposits has done virtually nothing and why the market cap is just 25m AUD.

Could it be the market has yet to start to recognise and value these unloved uranium stocks?

16/1/2024
13:39
Explain what you mean by your opinion of management silence?

They put out a detailed rns the other week. There is also a detailed video interview from Nov. Exactly whay do you want and expect?

By underperformance, can you please explain what the price was just 6 months ago in Sept?

Can you also at least have the brains to also note the big move in the uranium price has happened recently and it will take time to flow through to the uranium stocks. Look at 1AE, one of the largest uranium deposits in the US, do tell us what it's market cap is and explain why it hasn't done much YET in terms of price movements.

The uranium bull run is just getting started. These things playout over long periods, the uranium price can move strongly in a short period of time whereas the uranium stocks play catch up. Giving you a free education here.

What on earth do you think will happen when AURA begin releasing their assay results and then significantly increase the resource into a red hot uranium market? A 15,000m.drilling programme is pretty significant. If you have any knowledge you would know that.

16/1/2024
12:17
How do you explain the massive underperformance to its peers then in what everyone acknowledges as a uranium bull run?Management silence also suggests they're not bothered the market has it so "wrong" either?Not deramping, but am pointing out irrefutable facts.
source
Chat Pages: 22  21  20  19  18  17  16  15  14  13  12  11  Older

Your Recent History

Delayed Upgrade Clock