ADVFN Logo ADVFN

We could not find any results for:
Make sure your spelling is correct or try broadening your search.

Trending Now

Toplists

It looks like you aren't logged in.
Click the button below to log in and view your recent history.

Hot Features

Registration Strip Icon for charts Register for streaming realtime charts, analysis tools, and prices.

SCE Surface Transforms Plc

-0.20 (-6.15%)
24 Apr 2024 - Closed
Delayed by 15 minutes
Share Name Share Symbol Market Type Share ISIN Share Description
Surface Transforms Plc LSE:SCE London Ordinary Share GB0002892528 ORD 1P
  Price Change % Change Share Price Bid Price Offer Price High Price Low Price Open Price Shares Traded Last Trade
  -0.20 -6.15% 3.05 3.00 3.10 3.25 3.05 3.25 1,578,276 11:05:23
Industry Sector Turnover Profit EPS - Basic PE Ratio Market Cap
Engineering Services 5.12M -4.78M -0.0198 -1.54 7.37M
Surface Transforms Plc is listed in the Engineering Services sector of the London Stock Exchange with ticker SCE. The last closing price for Surface Transforms was 3.25p. Over the last year, Surface Transforms shares have traded in a share price range of 3.05p to 39.00p.

Surface Transforms currently has 241,733,233 shares in issue. The market capitalisation of Surface Transforms is £7.37 million. Surface Transforms has a price to earnings ratio (PE ratio) of -1.54.

Surface Transforms Share Discussion Threads

Showing 11351 to 11369 of 11375 messages
Chat Pages: 455  454  453  452  451  450  449  448  447  446  445  444  Older
DateSubjectAuthorDiscuss
24/4/2024
17:09
bones, good point. Nevertheless...
Bagpuss67, Yes but I'm not looking at historical targets. I'm saying is this a buy at 3p? Value of current contracts being all but dismissed but there's a lot of potential revenues there that hasn't gone away.

geko5trade
24/4/2024
17:01
Yep so to get an exit of £1 (I had hoped for £2) you would need a market cap of over £500m after them raising £5m at 3p
bagpuss67
24/4/2024
16:53
Geko, market cap is around £10.5M as there’s 352M shares in issue after the 10p round. ADVFN data hasn’t updated for the extra 100M+ shares issued.
bones
24/4/2024
14:47
I feel a bit of Status Quo coming on ...Down, down ...rock on! Another placing defo reqd. The City knows it, everyone knows it, cept the shrooms. Convis anyone. Even a bucket shop job would be better. We.re being shroomed big time. Watcha.
amanitaangelicus
24/4/2024
14:22
I get your point geko but until they are funded it's irrelevant as that will determine how good or bad things are. That will ditacte the share price for now and possibly some months to come.
Rsukts due may will. Be shocking as I posted previously. Maybe after that and some new blood things may start to recover but looking too far ahead at this point is unwise. Both arguments, glass half full, glass half empty are in play currently. It doesn't get to see a bright future if the funding isn't sorted no matter what potential future business may bring.

More sensible to wait to see what the funding looks lkke and get the results out the way before deciding imo. As of now it's a complete gamble

bones698
24/4/2024
12:49
In part I agree it's financial but it is also about confidence and lack of transparency. Or perhaps I should say clarity, not quite the same thing. You point to (probably) worst case scenario. However if the company are being accurate with their worst case scenario, and I know the market isn't in the mood to have confidence in anything they say, then even their worst projections would justify a higher cap. A fund raising to get through this is one possibility but you could see a number of other strategies. If that were coupled with a change at the top sentiment could change quite quickly. Don't get me wrong I'm not pleased but I can see a route through which this could still be a very profitable cash rich business and it's getting damn close to an each way bet.
geko5trade
24/4/2024
12:35
Not when they need to raise money now and that's why it's fallen and staying at these levels. Until that is announced it isn't going to move either way and unlikely to if the funding is down at these levels.

The problem is most know mots coming and so no point rinsing investing as your likely to have plenty of time to buy in here or lower depending on what price the funding is at. Could mean an awful lot of shares getting issued and more pressure eon the share price

bones698
24/4/2024
11:52
Volume not so strong anymore. Although I think this management have a lot to answer for beginning to think the fall could be overdone. Still a huge pipeline of sales for a company capped between 7/8 mil.
geko5trade
24/4/2024
08:57
Anyone seen the movie Skyfall? Pt 2 out now, Freefall. All very odd. Is the begging bowl out again? Convis? I.m feelin it ...
amanitaangelicus
23/4/2024
18:36
Best to wait and see what comes now funding and update will make it pretty clear how good or bad things really are until then we are all in the dark as to the true state of play here and which way it will go. The fact the share price has settled here and not bounced does point to a plain for some form of dilutive raise around this price though. You would tend to think the ones in the city have an idea what's going on so the price reflects that.

Anyone saying they know different at this stage is guessing. You can either take a gamble that the city have got it wrong or wait to see and then decide fo rme that aa nor logical and risk free way to do it here given what's been released

bones698
23/4/2024
13:48
@PB you sound as if you're still at #3 -lol
casholaa
23/4/2024
13:43
As soon as somebody makes an okay offer ,this will disappear in a puff of smoke. A good buy in price? You.d defo think so. Running on zero trust.
amanitaangelicus
23/4/2024
11:09
Most will have gone through the 5 stages of grief on this destruction of share price. With acceptance comes a sale and move on.I see good value at 3p here, hence my position.
premium beeks
23/4/2024
11:01
Yup , the gerbils are running extra fast on their wheels. Where have the gurus gone? Job done - insiders agogo.
amanitaangelicus
22/4/2024
20:34
Results delayed most likely reason the auditors require clear evidence going forward of going concern
quazie12
22/4/2024
19:26
One of the issues that causes me some confusion is that when the new equipment was installed, who commissioned it or how was it commissioned.

I am assuming the furnaces were a follow on from the initial new batch. Therefore should it not follow that the equipment should have performed as well as, if not better then the previous install.

Previous installations where I have worked had problems that could be tracked back to commissioning - or lack of - or general lies.

Did the suppliers provide duff information etc. It will be an interesting case study - if the BOD ever decide to come clean.

Best of luck all - and hopefully another blue day tomorrow

swiss paul
22/4/2024
15:38
Are we about to see a cheeky little rise?Remember, news releases are past performance. We've done to death the issues here, the questions now are have the company got a grip on issues and can the management deliver? Jury a little out on both but I certainly can see some light ahead, even if others can't.Hyperbole and reactive language in use again I see. Often used as a tool to sow excitement (positive) or doubt (negative). I'm sure the 10m wasn't wasted, but some things take a while to turn around. The last RNS showed the start of improvements. What we do know is if they get the manufacturing issues sorted this company is not worth 3p a share.
premium beeks
22/4/2024
12:12
Some good buying this am, and the selling seems exhausted.
premium beeks
22/4/2024
10:28
Amy ,yeah I.m sure they have. The guy who.s just left, can he sell his shares with no rns now?
amanitaangelicus
Chat Pages: 455  454  453  452  451  450  449  448  447  446  445  444  Older

Your Recent History

Delayed Upgrade Clock