ADVFN Logo ADVFN

We could not find any results for:
Make sure your spelling is correct or try broadening your search.

Trending Now

Toplists

It looks like you aren't logged in.
Click the button below to log in and view your recent history.

Hot Features

Registration Strip Icon for alerts Register for real-time alerts, custom portfolio, and market movers

BVC Batm Advanced Communications Ld

0.00 (0.00%)
Last Updated: 09:37:11
Delayed by 15 minutes
Share Name Share Symbol Market Type Share ISIN Share Description
Batm Advanced Communications Ld LSE:BVC London Ordinary Share IL0010849045 ORD ILS0.01
  Price Change % Change Share Price Bid Price Offer Price High Price Low Price Open Price Shares Traded Last Trade
  0.00 0.00% 18.80 18.55 19.95 - 7,594 09:37:11
Industry Sector Turnover Profit EPS - Basic PE Ratio Market Cap
Communications Services, Nec 122.83M -193k -0.0004 -470.00 81.98M
Batm Advanced Communications Ld is listed in the Communications Services sector of the London Stock Exchange with ticker BVC. The last closing price for Batm Advanced Communicat... was 18.80p. Over the last year, Batm Advanced Communicat... shares have traded in a share price range of 18.05p to 30.55p.

Batm Advanced Communicat... currently has 436,039,124 shares in issue. The market capitalisation of Batm Advanced Communicat... is £81.98 million. Batm Advanced Communicat... has a price to earnings ratio (PE ratio) of -470.00.

Batm Advanced Communicat... Share Discussion Threads

Showing 46926 to 46949 of 46950 messages
Chat Pages: 1878  1877  1876  1875  1874  1873  1872  1871  1870  1869  1868  1867  Older
DateSubjectAuthorDiscuss
25/4/2024
10:45
'blood feud'???? A bit strong! Just toying with the font and oracle of all knowledge. I am sure the profit adjacent boy can take it. He's certainly not shy of dishing it out himself. Simply bants.
kemche
25/4/2024
10:05
FSE dont worry about Kemche these public comments are a 'private blood feud' with another
resistance1
25/4/2024
02:10
worrying times could see new lows lol
robertbarns1
25/4/2024
01:52
Kemche if you feel dizzy 🥴 you should sit down is top advice
fse
24/4/2024
20:35
25p - 28p within 12 / 18 months
robertbarns1
24/4/2024
20:29
Does anyone have any idea of when the rebalancers are likely to finish?
kemche
24/4/2024
16:04
Regarding the Mountain Telephone contract this may well see some follow on as Telco systems which is an American company is a member of the RUS initiative which is bringing broadband services to rural America. Only certain companies can bid on these contracts and have to have been pre approved (no Chinese !)
There are probably a lot more Mountain Telephones out there.
Also its a shoe in to provide Edge solution with this provider.

Telco are really busy and will be in Germany mid May.

Visit us at
ANGACOM 2024
May 14-16, 2024 | Cologne, Germany
TELCO SYSTEMS
EDGiLITY
THE CONNECTED INTELLIGENT EDGE
HALL 7 BOOTH
#B50

fse
24/4/2024
15:52
Had a chance to go over what I could glean from the ADOR presentation given at Anglonordic by the CEO of Ador Dr Eran Zahavy.

The website is certainly worth looking at and you can get a snapshot on there.

This is all quite far along the path to release. The unit itself is fully functional and has been undergoing trials, one finished successfully . There are numerous patents in existence and I am not aware of specific competition.
ADOR claim this is the only Molecular Syndromic Diagnostics system employing a patented Isothermal Amplification method.

There are many advantages to this type of diagnostics method which is ultimately expected to replace the PCR test. The US Govt and other operators spent a very significant amount of funds to get this to work but were not successful. ADOR have cracked this.

The unit itself is not that large and can realistically be operated in a clinical setting. The sample can be taken by anyone with very limited instruction.
This method analyses multiple pathogens simultaneously for whatever subset panel is chosen .
The panels are represented by cartridges that take the sample and then are put into the unit for analysis. The specific cartridges are designed to identify within that subset
For example respiratory panel will test for @22 known pathogens.
In the past a patient may have to be sampled several times before a specific pathogen is identified and each time there is a wait time.
This unit produces an answer in 30 to 40 minutes typically.
The results can be sent digitally to the requesting doctor at another location.
This is just a better way for diagnostics. The unit will be a huge cost and time saver for Doctors and Hospitals to say nothing about the benefits for patients.

Dr Zvi Marom is the chairman of Ador which explains where his time and effort appear concentrated and maybe why it all looks close to commercialization.
There are 2 more clinical trials planned that we know about. I am not sure what the restrictions would be for introducing an analytics machine into the market. it's not like it's a drug thats ingested.

As far as BATM share price goes if this pans out they do own a significant share. How this will be marketed we dont yet know. They do have the ability with Adaltis that already sells diagnostics equipment for a soft launch. They will need a production partner.

fse
24/4/2024
15:22
New contract but not edge: Mountain Telephone a top Kentucky provider, has chosen Telco Systems | Edgility multi-100G solution to level up their network infrastructure
resistance1
24/4/2024
10:10
Robert - What timeline do you foresee for a turnaround? Not to £1 but to the more sensible 30'-40's? And what will be the triggers? As contracts don't seem to have massive impact but suppose a very large one would do. Will the non core business disposals do it or are we awaiting for the Gaza conflict to end or both?
resistance1
23/4/2024
22:37
if i can get any more in the low 18p'a i will add more ... one day i hope to see 100p's again
robertbarns1
22/4/2024
17:36
Thanks resistance will check it out.
fse
22/4/2024
17:21
Have messaged you FSE with details
resistance1
22/4/2024
17:03
>resistance thanks for posting this not sure where you found it but its suggesting that this is well along the way to commercialization. I dont think any other company has mastered RCA we do know that the US government spent a very great deal of money trying and never succeeded.
Do you know if there is a Link anywhere to his presentation?

"Eran Zahavy, Ph.D.Eran Zahavy, Ph.D.
CEO @ ADOR Diagnostics | PhD, Entrepreneurship, R&DCEO @ ADOR Diagnostics | PhD, Entrepreneurship, R&D

I thoroughly enjoyed introducing NATLab, ADOR's groundbreaking Point of Care system for syndromic diagnostics of infectious diseases, at the ANGLONORDIC life science meeting in London."

fse
22/4/2024
15:22
From the Anglonordic Life Sciences Conference last week at which a range of exciting breakthroughs were pitched to invited sector investors, institutions and backers, ADOR presented their NatLab. Key summary & highlights below for those looking for further insight into this point of exciting new care diagnostic system:
Natlab is based on the Isothermal Amplification method, which is new (but scientifically proven) and is recognised as significantly superior to PCR testing. It is widely tipped to replace PCR.
ADOR is the only company to employ this new method and get it to work with a patented system.
1 trial has been successfully completed, and another 2 trials (Italy & Greece) will complete in Q4 ’24. 3 trials are required for full validation, and with 1 already successful it is looking good.
The worldwide diagnostic market is worth $32bn for the diseases so far covered. More panels are being added to increase market scope.
The system has many patents worldwide including China/Japan/USA/Europe
The system is commercially ready and production ready after trial completion.
The system allows immediate testing to results for many disease groups in 45 mins. With traditional systems you have to do multiple repeat tests for every disease variant taking time and costing far more.
The system can be used by nursing staff/junior lab technicians at the point of care and is foolproof to operate.
Speed of diagnosis means lives saved and care time reduced
The system allows for huge cost savings, speed and staff cost savings. Staff cost savings probably being the most important by far.

resistance1
22/4/2024
10:50
robertbarns1, I agree we need more news to keep the ball rolling if we are to see 30p in then ear future and even new heights.
tradeterminator01
19/4/2024
15:03
A key aspect of yesterdays contract win was the point that Edgility replaced Totalplay's existing virtualisation solution, extract here: BATM's platform was selected, following a test phase, to replace Totalplay's incumbent network virtualisation solution, primarily due to Edgility's open architecture that provides customers with complete flexibility regarding their network hardware and software
Clearly Totalplay trialed several of Edgility's rivals and found this to be the best. I hope other ISP's are taking note (and probably running their own trials with Edgility as we speak.)

resistance1
19/4/2024
09:34
why would I have a copy? GB is the one who talks incessantly about shorting which he clearly doesn't understand
car1pet
18/4/2024
23:30
maybe see 25p / 30p within 12/24 months if we get more news lol
robertbarns1
18/4/2024
16:32
batm mentioned at around 30min point
nellyb
18/4/2024
15:30
heh car1pet are you offering up your copy.
Seriously lets not argue over this the share price is trashed and its been that way for quite some time in spite of a string of progress from the company.
My view is that they should move off the LSE no future for them here and once Telco/Edgility is large enough I am sure they will.

fse
18/4/2024
15:11
GBenson good luck try reading Trading for Dummies you might learn something
car1pet
18/4/2024
15:10
I think Moti said the big aim was to break into US with edgility.CityFibre are GB Total play are Mexico & ColumbiaThere are brokers across EuropeSo US or Far East contracts must be the aim.
paulisi
18/4/2024
14:54
FWIW I think the market has a wrong perception as to how Edge computing platforms are playing out. Edgility has a a handful of stand alone contracts like Cemex but their main goal would I assume to go after the providers like City Fiber and now TotalPlay who in turn have many potential clients. As "resistance" mentioned above they really cant give figures on this or when their clients might switch over to this platform.
Edgility is a small company selling a solution set, they cant do too many stand alone contracts which will tie up personnel.
Thats why we want to see this type of business.
Revenue from new clients with these providers will eventually start to trickle down to the bottom line.

fse
Chat Pages: 1878  1877  1876  1875  1874  1873  1872  1871  1870  1869  1868  1867  Older

Your Recent History

Delayed Upgrade Clock