ADVFN Logo ADVFN

We could not find any results for:
Make sure your spelling is correct or try broadening your search.

Trending Now

Toplists

It looks like you aren't logged in.
Click the button below to log in and view your recent history.

Hot Features

Registration Strip Icon for alerts Register for real-time alerts, custom portfolio, and market movers

MBF Madara

0.00 (0.00%)
Last Updated: 01:00:00
Delayed by 15 minutes
Share Name Share Symbol Market Type Share ISIN Share Description
Madara LSE:MBF London Ordinary Share JE00B1VN4914 ORD NPV
  Price Change % Change Share Price Bid Price Offer Price High Price Low Price Open Price Shares Traded Last Trade
  0.00 0.00% 0.125 - 0.00 01:00:00
Industry Sector Turnover Profit EPS - Basic PE Ratio Market Cap
0 0 N/A 0

Madara Share Discussion Threads

Showing 1651 to 1671 of 1675 messages
Chat Pages: 67  66  65  64  63  62  61  60  59  58  57  56  Older
DateSubjectAuthorDiscuss
06/10/2003
13:00
heres the new thread sammyc
a harris
06/10/2003
12:32
yep BLL is the new symbol
sseajack
06/10/2003
12:26
Is this stock still trading?
sammyc
25/9/2003
00:26
Irwin, it works alright, believe me m8. Maybe your watchlist is already full and you can't add any more to it ?
Or try typing BELLA into the right hand box for a search.
Good Luck

cableguy00
24/9/2003
14:29
it has been a while since i last saw a buy at 0.3p, this is looking nice.
irwinthegreat
24/9/2003
09:00
symbol bll ain't working
irwinthegreat
23/9/2003
08:26
The new ticker code is BLL
ashleyjv
23/9/2003
08:24
RNS Number:0263Q
MobileFuture PLC
23 September 2003

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

23 September 2003

MOBILEFUTURE PLC ("MobileFuture" or "the Company")

CONFIRMATION OF CHANGE OF NAME TO

BELLA MEDIA PLC

MobileFuture has previously announced that it intended to change the Company's
name to BELLA MEDIA PLC.

The necessary legal formalities are now complete and it is confirmed that from
today, the Company will be called BELLA MEDIA PLC.

Timothy Le Druillenec, BELLA MEDIA PLC on: 020 7235 9686

Roland Cornish, Beaumont Cornish Limited on: 020 7628 3396

Beaumont Cornish Limited is a Sponsor registered with the UK Listing Authority,
a Nominated Adviser approved by the London Stock Exchange
and a Member of OFEX.

ashleyjv
22/9/2003
12:31
PCM went up 23% on Friday just noticed. Is this on the back of MBF's media coverage I wonder. I don't really follow PCM so I am not sure of any other specific info re PCM. Anyone shed any light? Should be in bed really. good night.
sixpintsid
22/9/2003
11:31
been trying to top up since 8am ,still cant buy online any amount.using imiweb
sseajack
22/9/2003
09:47
a harris

Not sure what your worries are re Bella Media and Bella films. If the relationship is worrying you, you could always email or phone the PCM office for clarification. If you do, I would re-read the RNS releases a few times first. As I said before, it's not straight forward ( to me anyway ).

Re the PKstocks site, it's done by Patrick Murphy, a fairly regular poster over on iii. Personally I see little point in the site, but if it helps Patrick or others in their understanding then fair enough.

guydaynes
20/9/2003
23:16
ok, which one of you guys did this. The musics a nice bonus buy the way :0)
a harris
20/9/2003
23:11
Ok. ive been thinking about the press releases of last week. Edgar Bronfman is on record as describing Bella Films (US) as a division of the new Bella Media PLC (Mobilefuture). The same
mbf could be an unlucky vehicle for development costs or it could be the new company at the heart of bella films expansion into IMax cinamas.. My view is that the bella media could be the real thing. Why would E Bronfman quote bella media as the owning company if they later intend to bury the company with development costs. so this is the quote. Now we need info to come to confirm that MBF is the holding company. I will be looking.

IMAX Corporation (Nasdaq: IMAX; TSX: IMX) and Bella Films, the US division of
Bella Media PLC,

a harris
20/9/2003
11:47
i have correct you there. This is the point i was making the other day about being suprised about press release.

Bella films US is a division of the new Bella media PLC.

Go back to my postings of thursday and friday and check it yourself.

a harris
20/9/2003
10:29
AH > Nice work ;-)

roger moore > They're in no debt as they're a shell company and have been used as a vehicle to initiate a venture into building IMAX cinemas beginning in the US and then expanding to other countries. They are in the process of changing their name to Bella Media which is the UK arm (or listing) of Bella Films in the US.
Lots of information on this thread & I suggest you read it going back about 2 months.
As for profits, there won't be any to speak of for a good while as they have to raise funds for development of further complexes but once the doors are open to the first cinema (Mid 2004) there will be a significant revenue stream to fund any bank loans or loan conversion notes that may be issued.
It's a complicated situation here and we have a number of 'big hitters' on board so it's not to be taken as a 'pie-in-the-sky' venture.
These guys are deadly serious.
Hope that helps

cableguy00
20/9/2003
09:32
how much is mbf in debt when in profit?
roger moore
20/9/2003
09:02
cp technology news
Thursday, Sep 18, 2003 Email this to a friend
print this page

Imax teaming up with U.S. production company on Missouri theatre

TORONTO (CP) - Giant-screen movie company Imax Corp. is partnering up with a U.S. production company to help it build a new theatre in Missouri and possibly co-operate on more theatres and films.
Imax, based in Toronto, said it has agreed to team up with documentary filmmaker Bella Films to open a new theatre in Springfield, Mo., which will be situated between a shopping centre and wildlife museum.

The opening of the Bella Imax Theatre, scheduled for July 2004, will begin a relationship "that may ultimately include both contracts for additional Imax theatres and the production of large format films for Imax theatres by Bella Films," the company said in a statement.

"We are thrilled that, with this theatre, we are starting a relationship with Bella Films that may include additional Imax theatres in domestic and international markets as well as new film product," Imax said.

"We are excited by the opportunity to provide The Imax experience at this extremely popular destination, which offers a diverse selection of family entertainment options. We are optimistic about Imax's success at this retail-oriented theatre based upon our past experience with this type of venue."

Shares in Imax (TSX:IMX) fell four cents to $10.66 in Thursday trading on the Toronto stock market.

© The Canadian Press, 2003

a harris
19/9/2003
18:13
One thing that does p*ss me off a bit is that if there's any notification of a change in shareholding in the company is that 75% of the time the news is released AFTER 4pm, the last two being after the market actually closed... only thing that this tells me is that the house brokers want to keep the share price stable (obvious anyway by the graph) to the extent that it's beginning to look more like a coiled spring all the time.
Look at it this way:-
1. The Springfield project is due to open in June 2004
2. The shareprice of a company is generally based on what the company would be worth in 12 months time (including the trimmings and negatives)
3. Earliest indication of it's potential revenue would be a quarterly report or trading statement somewhere around Nov 2004.
4. No one can predict what the revenue will be 12 months hence from Nov 2003 because the darn thing won't even be built by then.

So why not hold news of investments by institutions back ? Makes sense to me!
Frustrating as it may become to some holders, this is still jam tomorrow..

cableguy00
19/9/2003
17:35
Bodes well that City Equities had a complete order book for their purchase. Wonder if any of their customers now have a declarable amount...

RNS Number:9918P
MobileFuture PLC
19 September 2003

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
19 September 2003
MOBILEFUTURE PLC ("MobileFuture" or the "Company")
MobileFuture was informed today that City Equities Limited ("City Equities"),
whose holding in the Company's issued share capital at the close of business on
17 September 2003 was 71,550,000 Ordinary Shares of 0.1p each (the "Shares"),
representing approximately 6.01% of the Company's issued share capital, sold
Shares to certain of their private customers, acting as Principal.

As at the close of business on 18 September 2003, City Equities no longer held a
declarable interest.

cableguy00
19/9/2003
17:11
PS > AH - that's presuming you're a bloke of course...lol...
But if a lady, happy hunting too ;-)

cableguy00
19/9/2003
17:08
AH - Of now to search for other 'fair chance' prospects...

Happy hunting for the fairer kind..lol..
If ya strike it lucky, don't expect to see ya about on the w/e - that'd be bad!!

Be Good All

cableguy00
Chat Pages: 67  66  65  64  63  62  61  60  59  58  57  56  Older

Your Recent History

Delayed Upgrade Clock