ADVFN Logo ADVFN

We could not find any results for:
Make sure your spelling is correct or try broadening your search.

Trending Now

Toplists

It looks like you aren't logged in.
Click the button below to log in and view your recent history.

Hot Features

Registration Strip Icon for charts Register for streaming realtime charts, analysis tools, and prices.

ALLG All Leisure

0.00 (0.00%)
19 Apr 2024 - Closed
Delayed by 15 minutes
Share Name Share Symbol Market Type Share ISIN Share Description
All Leisure LSE:ALLG London Ordinary Share GB00B24CH603 ORD 1P
  Price Change % Change Share Price Bid Price Offer Price High Price Low Price Open Price Shares Traded Last Trade
  0.00 0.00% 1.75 - 0.00 01:00:00
Industry Sector Turnover Profit EPS - Basic PE Ratio Market Cap
0 0 N/A 0

All Leisure Group Share Discussion Threads

Showing 326 to 349 of 350 messages
Chat Pages: 14  13  12  11  10  9  8  7  6  5  4  3  Older
DateSubjectAuthorDiscuss
27/1/2020
13:57
It was not a good plan buying travel agents as the Thomas Cook debacle shows.

My broker says...

Liquidation

Stock has been in Liquidation since March 2017

Final report confirms that no distribution will be made

Stock has now been removed from accounts

davidosh
05/1/2017
21:46
Instead of buying Page and Moy...Roger Allard could have facilitated ALLG to be taken over by a larger Holiday/Cruise Company when the share price was around the 40 - 50p....the slow down started (North Africa/Egypt) good few years ago...
diku
05/1/2017
21:01
diku,

I think you a right.

Roger Allard was part of the group who loaned ALLG the money to buy Page and Moy.

From the Preliminary results for the year ended 31 October 2015:

...On 15 May 2012, All Leisure Group PLC acquired 100% of the issued share capital of Page & Moy Travel Group Limited (“PMTGL”), on a debt free basis, for a consideration of £3.3m. The consideration was funded with a £5.8m loan from a consortium of individual investors, some of whom were related parties. ...

So whatever is outstanding on that loan will have to be repaid by the administrators if the funds are available as well as all the other liabilities before anything goes to shareholders.

I'm not hopeful but I could be wrong.

jbfnfn
05/1/2017
19:44
Didn't Roger Allard lend money in the form of a loan which was payable with interest...
diku
05/1/2017
19:41
Welsheagle

I think the company had a defined benefit pension scheme of some sort. That by itself may scupper a payout to shareholders.

Put another way if shareholders do get a payout someones made a mistake.

Grant Thornton appointed on the 4th so no chance of any official word soon. Also three senior blokes from Grant Thornton and their hangers on will generate some appropriate fees.

I could be wrong I only have a comprehensive school education.

jbfnfn
05/1/2017
14:10

..Eddie Williams, David Dunckley and Matthew Richards of Grant Thornton UK LLP have been appointed joint administrators of All Leisure Holidays Limited ("ALH") on 4 January 2017...

...Creditor (non-customer) enquiries: please either call 0161 214 6369 or email All.leisure.holidays@uk.gt.com...

Eddie Williams
+44 (0)121 232 5268

David Dunckley
+44 (0)20 7728 2408

jbfnfn
05/1/2017
13:20
Take it that shareholders won't get anything.
welsheagle
04/1/2017
23:19
diku

If you could just tell me which half ....

jbfnfn
04/1/2017
21:43
Makes you wonder if half of AIM companies are worthy of being in business or listed...
diku
04/1/2017
21:39
Good article

Only 20 or 30 jobs to be lost. No one stranded on the high seas. Basically Allard apologises to everybody except (you guessed it) shareholders.

It seems Allard himself may still be a man of means.

...Asked what Allard himself would do now, he said: “I am the chairman of Hebridean Island Cruises Ltd and have various other interests in leisure businesses both in and outside of travel. I have been looking to step back for a while – but ideally not in this way. I am personally extremely sad that this has happened.”...

Unlike Allard I may have to take on an extra paper round to try and make good my losses here.

jbfnfn
04/1/2017
18:20
Has this gone bust?...
diku
18/5/2016
20:23
Not every body is worried about being off market if the end result is that the company survives and ultimately prospers. Today's buyers are presumably thinking that there is a good chance that the company will one day return to the market, or alternatively that the Directors might be able to arrange a sale of the company without the potential buyers focussing on the absurdly low share valuation currently accorded by the market.
mesquida
18/5/2016
20:23
And of course there are two substantial non Director holders who seem happy to go off market, which is always a good sign.
mesquida
18/5/2016
20:16
Why the massive rise in this today then???
cudmore
18/5/2016
18:41
100% in a day.!!
ten bag man
18/5/2016
13:18
Are you sure there was no share re structure?...
diku
17/5/2016
06:13
CLP has an outstanding chance of A Ten fold rise.

I note GATE ( delisted from AIM last year ) has a market cap today of over £500M. !!!

They came to the AIM market 14 months ago at £3M.!!

ten bag man
16/5/2016
22:51
From clear leisure CLP to all leisure ALLG, seems that Tara likes the name leisure. It didn't materialise with CLP, so good luck with ALLG
modform
16/5/2016
13:05
You could also buy 3% of the company and then be massively diluted too . . .
cufes2
16/5/2016
12:44
Look at Tara go...ramping master and winner...even mentioned TERN that he sold out of early last year and missed the rise he now tries to attribute to himself.

Tara has had a shocking 18 months now, with everything he touches going downhill, missing out by selling stocks that then rise and not being able to manipulate and pump many investors into his picks as he has become a spent force in the pump and dump world. Time we delisted Tara aka wood fire aka TEN BAG MAN.

troutisout
16/5/2016
12:02
You could also make a great deal of money.!!

£25,000 gets you 3% of a company with a turnover of £127M.

If they go on to make 1% of turnover you will have bought on a foreword pe of 0.7

If they made say 5% of turnover in 3 years time and come back to the market on a pe of 12 you could make well over 70 times your investment.

Thus the risk / reward ratio offers rather a lot to go for.

Also note this company did not go bust last year, last month or last week.!!

ten bag man
16/5/2016
11:52
Thanks CuFeS2
welsheagle
15/5/2016
19:50
No, but you need to be aware there will be a limited market and low liquidity . . . plus shareholders will lose the protection of AIM rules . . . in short there is a risk you will not be able to trade your shares at a fair price and you could get screwed by the major shareholders . . .

The principal effects of Cancellation will be that:

-- there will be no public market or trading facility on any recognised investment exchange for the Ordinary Shares and, consequently, there can be no guarantee that a Shareholder will be able to purchase or sell any Ordinary Shares. The underlying liquidity in the Ordinary Shares is currently low and, in the opinion of the Directors, is likely to remain that way for the foreseeable future whether or not the cancellation proceeds. A proposal for an informal matched bargain facility arranged through the Company is described below. Hence, the opportunity for Shareholders to realise their investment in the Company will be more limited;

-- it is possible that following this announcement, the liquidity and marketability of the Ordinary Shares may be significantly reduced and the value of such shares may be adversely affected as a consequence;

-- the regulatory and financial reporting regime applicable to companies whose shares are admitted to trading on AIM will no longer apply. The Company will, therefore, achieve cost savings as a result of no longer being subject to the provisions of this regime;

-- Shareholders will no longer be afforded the protections given by the AIM Rules, such as the requirement to be notified of certain events, including substantial transactions, financing transactions, related party transactions and fundamental changes in the Company's business, including certain acquisitions and disposals;

-- the Company will cease to have an independent financial and nominated adviser and broker;
-- as an unlisted company, the Company will be subject to less stringent accounting disclosure requirements; and

-- the Cancellation may have either positive or negative taxation consequences for Shareholders. Shareholders who are in any doubt about their tax position should consult their own professional independent adviser immediately.

cufes2
15/5/2016
19:13
Is it correct to assume that if ALLG de-list from AIM, that the shares will be worthless.
welsheagle
Chat Pages: 14  13  12  11  10  9  8  7  6  5  4  3  Older

Your Recent History

Delayed Upgrade Clock