ADVFN Logo ADVFN

We could not find any results for:
Make sure your spelling is correct or try broadening your search.

Trending Now

Toplists

It looks like you aren't logged in.
Click the button below to log in and view your recent history.

Hot Features

Registration Strip Icon for charts Register for streaming realtime charts, analysis tools, and prices.

AAZ Anglo Asian Mining Plc

0.00 (0.00%)
17 Apr 2024 - Closed
Delayed by 15 minutes
Share Name Share Symbol Market Type Share ISIN Share Description
Anglo Asian Mining Plc LSE:AAZ London Ordinary Share GB00B0C18177 ORD 1P
  Price Change % Change Share Price Bid Price Offer Price High Price Low Price Open Price Shares Traded Last Trade
  0.00 0.00% 63.50 62.00 65.00 64.00 57.50 60.50 276,132 15:29:35
Industry Sector Turnover Profit EPS - Basic PE Ratio Market Cap
Miscellaneous Metal Ores,nec 84.72M 3.66M 0.0320 19.84 72.54M
Anglo Asian Mining Plc is listed in the Miscellaneous Metal Ores sector of the London Stock Exchange with ticker AAZ. The last closing price for Anglo Asian Mining was 63.50p. Over the last year, Anglo Asian Mining shares have traded in a share price range of 36.50p to 121.50p.

Anglo Asian Mining currently has 114,242,024 shares in issue. The market capitalisation of Anglo Asian Mining is £72.54 million. Anglo Asian Mining has a price to earnings ratio (PE ratio) of 19.84.

Anglo Asian Mining Share Discussion Threads

Showing 143926 to 143949 of 143950 messages
Chat Pages: 5758  5757  5756  5755  5754  5753  5752  5751  5750  5749  5748  5747  Older
DateSubjectAuthorDiscuss
18/4/2024
01:12
RB agree on the panic / short-termism selling. The seller can't be a regular on these boards, as we know AAZ always bounces back from bad news. There were always going to be buyers on the dip. Overall a fantastic day.

Quick one on Bed & ISA requests. I put mine in with ii on 8th April. Not yet executed. Anyone else having the same delay with them? Last few years they've taken 2-3 days.

Time's not so important with AAZ not paying dividends. There's no tax to save at the moment!

bozzy_s
17/4/2024
23:58
Wan, likewise late look in from me, you encourage a varied board, so it should get more attention when markets improve.

Speaking of fences to jump, my night time challenge was to try and sort an hysterical 20 year old out, stuck in Kuala Lumpar, transiting to Dubai via wherever. Cousin has a useless ex, so lent on me. First tried Emirates airline, constantly engaged, chat function equally tied up, then local High Commission for accommodation help again useless, airport already given her the brush off. So engaged brain and tried skyscanner, only business class available with Qatar airlines but hey gets a flight later in the day, with one brief transit stop. What a farce though, if she’d been stuck in Dubai I’d friends who could’ve helped her but teenagers panic and all of a sudden travelling solo wasn’t as much fun and sometimes you don’t get much help in this world; least she can get home now. Bet there’s a few more traveller tales out there with Dubai down, think it’s the 2nd biggest transit out there for passengers.

riggerbeautz
17/4/2024
21:10
just got back having been out for a couple of hours, which turned into more like 9 hours,,, such is life sometimes :-) :-),,, thanx for the posts today all,,, thread has come to life again :-) :-)... as for AAZ,, as always, not counting my chickens cmb,,, it's just the way I am LOL LOL :-) :-) fingers crossed we'll get the TD permission before we have any financial issues and then we'll get on with a new TD soon after,,, still a few fences to jump yet in this race :-),, GLA LTH's Cheers Wan :-)
wanobi
17/4/2024
17:56
KS thank you for the analysis on ALTN I did hold it some time ago and got out around 145P or there about. There is always the liquidity problem there. I have built a very good holding in AAZ now and very happy with that. It would have been difficult doing that with ALTN. I am sure it will come good for you.
You have been missing for sometime. I hope all is well with you.
ATB.

2cmb
17/4/2024
17:44
Many thanks for the chart Matt. Any TD news will light a fire under the shareprice.
Yes the handle has formed now on the chart.
I don't think we have long to waite either.

My congratulations to the BoD and all the workers at AAZ site. I bet they have started to use the new Cat equipment now.
ATB.

2cmb
17/4/2024
17:35
Its starting to look like we have both a short-term Cup & Handle that is nearly fully formed (& was halted at the 30% decline level which is a target decline for the Handle and a strong textbook guideline and also one which "fingers" was always keen to see enacted - for those of you familiar his work).
This one is nearly formed now and is also painting the outline a larger Cup & Handle which started end November.

What i term 'nested' Cup & Handles .. one smaller one nested within a larger one.

Anyway, one step at a time

mattjos
17/4/2024
16:46
"However, it can’t stay in the shadows for too long can it?"

Well, it's risen on low volume (due to lack of liquidity as you point out). My guess is we might get a proper re-rate once maiden dividends commence? Probably needs a period of improved communication as we appear to be seeing to (re)gain some trust?

king suarez
17/4/2024
16:38
Out of my AAZ trades for a good gain for a day. Still have my core if TD news catches me out. And less risk in the event of a snake of any kind.
That’s the way I’m going to keep rolling.
If I’d have held onto my MEN trades from yesterday I’d be looking at a 30% reversal today…

all in eol
17/4/2024
16:20
Yes it’s cheap KS! I am in but unfortunately the liquidity is always low and the share seems unloved. However, it can’t stay in the shadows for too long can it?
digger18
17/4/2024
15:44
Some maths on ALTN potential for next year:

1m tonne capacity x 2g/tonne = 2m grammes/31 = 64.5k oz x 0.84% recovery = 54k oz p/a

54k oz x $2,350 = $127m revenue

Less cash cost of say $1,100/oz (should be lower - coming down with scale*) = ($59m) cost.

EBITDA = $69m

Less depreciation est $160/oz from accounts = $9m (scaling up with > production)
Less admin est $8m from accounts inc some inflation
Less finance expense est $4m from accounts

Profit before tax = $48m (anyone know the corporate tax rate? Looks like 20%?)
Operating cash flow = $57m (before any tax payable)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*ALTN total cash costs (excluding depreciation) were $19.2m in H1 2023 - this could rise to $25m per HY or $50m per FY and STILL be under $1,000/oz @54k oz/pa - I have put in $59m.

Market cap is £34m today.

king suarez
17/4/2024
15:22
RB' comes a time in one's life where you have to holster the six shooter as much younger ones are faster on the drow. :-) :-).

It's Wan who puts a smile on my face. He gets worried a lot and gets stressed out quite a bit at times. Life has taugh me as to what useless emotions worry and stress are !! I sit back and take things as they come these days.
Well I am already in profit with this morning's purchases. It is a small but a very good start to AAZ shareprice increase.
One day Wan would be sitting on the beach drinking Rum out of a coconut with his Panama hat on and Rayband dark glasses, reflecting on al this. :-) . I can just picture all this in my mind. ?😎👍
The best thing he did in life was to over invest in AAZ. Instead of keeping his pension and savings in a bank. Time will ofcourse answer all this for him.
Senior Wanobi on the beach again!! Comesta senior Wanobi. :- :-).nice 😅🤣👍😄 8513;😁
Have a good day all . I certainly am.
ATB.

2cmb
17/4/2024
14:04
Anyway we’re blue on the update, which is quite a remarkable feat and shows something of a PR achievement for this board, in that they have finally got how to deliver news; which was a past criticism of mine and others.
riggerbeautz
17/4/2024
13:56
I’m not jealous in the slightest CMB, honest ;)

Bozzy probably someone fearful and not really taking a long term view, so few do these days, understandable in current markets, but it’s the kind of panic trading that over time generally makes brokers rich and traders less so, if at all.

riggerbeautz
17/4/2024
12:39
39,485 seller @ 55.6p must be feeling rough. Ouch!

Decent enough update. Happy to see one of our two signposted 'bad news' days has only taken 0.5p from the price. The bid actually being higher than yesterday.

FY 2023 results to get out the way. They might be after TD wall raise, and have even less of an impact.

bozzy_s
17/4/2024
12:34
Hi JB. I wish to thank all the very good contributors on this thread for their contributions of very good research like 2SP, Matt, yourself and many more.
A profound THANK YOU GUYS FOR YOUR INPUT AND TIME.
ATB and GLA.

2cmb
17/4/2024
12:16
LOL RB I had to start wearing reding glasses when I was around 50 years old. Now after the cataract operations I have to wear glasses for driving. I can read small print fine. I will be 77 in July this year. I reflect on life and all I have now is those beautiful memories of life.
Many women came and went in and out of my life.
Zarima was from Crimea she was 40 years old and I was over 65 then. I met her in Cyprus and she was with me for 4 years. She wanted to get married!! No chance there once bitten twice shy me !! There was Shengul from Izmir Turkey and Mary from Solihull UK. Many more but not long termers.
All very good memories.
These days driving the unfortunate ones to various places and passing time among old fogies playing cards to pass the time. All are part of lifes rich tapestries.
I am reading a book that I find very interesting. The Day After Roswell.
Astronomy and Physics as my main hobbies. I was a fully qualified Electronics Engineer in the old days.There are not enough hours in a day even now. I am never bored. I call stockmarket as another hobby.
ATB to all.

2cmb
17/4/2024
12:02
What most convinced me to buy some more today is even the down ticker seems to be excited! 😉 I've probably spoken too soon! 😁

14:30 Edit: I see someone's having a laugh. 😁 Not unexpected to be the only one with a down tick after my comment! lol Very funny 😁 you W ⚓️ϛ5;️⚓5039;

cybernest53
17/4/2024
11:51
Lots to be enthusiastic about.
Once it sinks in about the Russians leaving and what it means for further developments...

jbravo2
17/4/2024
11:29
A pleasant surprise not to be greeted by doom and gloom... on the contrary. Lots of enthusiasm around. Contagious.... I've added too in the hope of news on the TD... before Christmas! ;)
cybernest53
17/4/2024
11:25
I bought some back this morning. All we need is that dam news
donald pond
17/4/2024
11:22
AAZ going Blue shortly?
all in eol
17/4/2024
10:59
The Russian peacekeepers have started to withdraw from Karabakh.
The next stage of Karabakh's redevelopment is starting...

:)

jbravo2
17/4/2024
10:42
LOL funny. Don't think too long CMB, might affect your eyesight :)
riggerbeautz
17/4/2024
10:14
Spare time... :D
👍🤣

jbravo2
Chat Pages: 5758  5757  5756  5755  5754  5753  5752  5751  5750  5749  5748  5747  Older

Your Recent History

Delayed Upgrade Clock