ADVFN Logo ADVFN

We could not find any results for:
Make sure your spelling is correct or try broadening your search.

Trending Now

Toplists

It looks like you aren't logged in.
Click the button below to log in and view your recent history.

Hot Features

Registration Strip Icon for discussion Register to chat with like-minded investors on our interactive forums.

TLOU Tlou Energy Limited

0.00 (0.00%)
19 Apr 2024 - Closed
Delayed by 15 minutes
Share Name Share Symbol Market Type Share ISIN Share Description
Tlou Energy Limited LSE:TLOU London Ordinary Share AU000000TOU2 ORD NPV (DI)
  Price Change % Change Share Price Bid Price Offer Price High Price Low Price Open Price Shares Traded Last Trade
  0.00 0.00% 2.20 2.10 2.30 2.20 2.09 2.20 95,948 08:00:12
Industry Sector Turnover Profit EPS - Basic PE Ratio Market Cap
Leather Tanning & Finishing 0 -4.24M -0.0039 -10.26 43.06M
Tlou Energy Limited is listed in the Leather Tanning & Finishing sector of the London Stock Exchange with ticker TLOU. The last closing price for Tlou Energy was 2.20p. Over the last year, Tlou Energy shares have traded in a share price range of 1.35p to 2.57p.

Tlou Energy currently has 1,076,536,717 shares in issue. The market capitalisation of Tlou Energy is £43.06 million. Tlou Energy has a price to earnings ratio (PE ratio) of -10.26.

Tlou Energy Share Discussion Threads

Showing 9776 to 9800 of 9800 messages
Chat Pages: 392  391  390  389  388  387  386  385  384  383  382  381  Older
DateSubjectAuthorDiscuss
17/4/2024
12:07
Thornback, on LSE chatroom, posted this link earlier in the week.

All systems are go imho.

cherrylady
15/4/2024
09:16
This is what Zeus said on 8/March/2024

Conclusion: Tlou is pursuing development of its substantial CBM assets in Botswana via its own Lesedi gas-to-power project. The company holds net 2P reserves of 6.8mmboe and an additional net 2C resource of 35.7mmboe - large numbers for a company of its size - and the key to monetising these is Tlou's ongoing development project. The company has now completed a 66KV electricity transmission line and has a 10MW PPA from state power company BPC (which should support underlying gas production of around 430boe/d). Tlou is targeting first electricity sales in 2024, with ramp up to 10MW thereafter. The company's CBM resources could support significantly higher production and generation levels, however, with the transmission line able to support up to 25MW and then the gas resource potentially allowing levels at a multiple of this, giving material additional potential. Tlou is also looking at adding solar and hydrogen production capacity to its wider Lesedi project. The company has an ongoing process to secure full development funding, with Tlou having already received significant support from ILC Investments and the Botswana Public Officers Pension Fund. During 2024 we expect ongoing development activities including substation completion, power generation equipment installation, and further CBM drilling, alongside first electricity sales. In anticipation of this operational news flow, and first revenues, we have a positive outlook, and value the shares in-line with our 6.5p total risked NAV.

someuwin
15/4/2024
08:54
So is there any anticipated completion date
blackburnrover
14/4/2024
07:40
They are connected but are currently building the substations
timmoore09
11/4/2024
00:34
What month is this predicted to be connected to the grid ?
blackburnrover
18/3/2024
08:36
Can currently buy £6k. But not £7k.
someuwin
08/3/2024
09:10
They seem to be on the right path. Lets hope they connect to grid this year, it will be a huge milestone
joy29
08/3/2024
08:15
Yes definitely another placing of no more than 2p coming up. I thought this RNS would be about financing.
master esox
08/3/2024
07:58
Financing needed TLOU are bleeding cash.

Expect a reversal and another placing.

sleveen
04/3/2024
14:34
Why the sudden buying?
master esox
27/2/2024
17:26
Suspect they are trying to get the fund raising away before revealing the flow rates and pushing us north. Threat of not getting it away and further dilution probably holding back any other gains...
bena1
22/2/2024
20:25
I thought this would be moving by now..
blackburnrover
24/1/2024
12:05
Stop London!

My corporate actions were all deleted on the 19th (the original pay date) so I suspect TLOU have told my brokers I am ineligible for this placing (UK home address) and my broker should not have offered me an entitlement!

Despite emails my broker, IG , has not replied to my queries about the lack of corporate actions on my accounts. I can see this going to the omnbudsman because I am out of pocket and have opened the road to a Cash ISA transfer that is now of no use! I knew I'd lose money on this but for the right reasons not what looks to be going on!

I assume nobody else has fallen down the same slippery slope? i.e. Tried to take an ASX entitlement using shares registered for a UK address! Nothing is straightforward when it comes to TLOU.

cherrylady
09/1/2024
11:24
RNS extending the forthcoming placing is both good amd bad but on balance I am pleased.

The 31st gives me a fortnight to transfer some Cash Isa into my Trading account.
Originally my ISA matured after the closing date of the 11th. So I had a choice of losing out in one of a few ways. Worst was I needed to fund the placing from my pocket and to then make good with ISA cash later! A bit of a pain to pay too much for a share becuse 3.5c is higher than the open market price. Giving Tony a little bit of working capital was not a great move in practice.

Now I get the full maturity of this years ISA and not only can I take my 4/11 quota but I am risking some ISA cash to buy excess shares. 3.5c is 1.8p currently - a bargain price that cannot last for long surely. I'd rather give TLOU useful money than steal a sort-sighted idiots shares from him and not help TLOU.

Looking back I'll be amazed if I look at 1.8p and think "why didn't I buy Fred Bloggs shares @ 1.68p"? Fred Bloggs might still have his 10p shares and be better off from them but I reckon he won't still have them! Meanwhile I can be satisfied that I help TLOU reach that 10p with this issue.

The extension looks like we'll be undersubscribed leaving me able to buy 44 shares for each 11 @ 3.5c. With substantial share counts on LSE and ASX there might be chances to take advantage of the AUD-GBP Fx rate as economies around the globe settle over the years. No commission on any of my new shares means more shares for my cash. Good stuff!

cherrylady
23/12/2023
23:53
I have accepted my 4/11 on my ASX shares despite getting a rotten price of 3.5c when the share price is 3,1c on the open market. I decided I'd be a hypocrite to quibble over a 1.87p equivalent price whilst saying our price should be well over the 5p it was before the sophisticated shareholders offer (without 1/6 at 4.4p option) of a discounted 3.5p lowered it! Covid was responsible for the even greater drops, without Covid the share options at 4.4p would have been the gift that TLOU thought was gift-wrapped for us. It would have been 8p minimum imho? And the Pension Fung buy-in price of 11p was possible. Covid was expensive but 2024 is going to make Covid ancient history I hope.

I don't have to fund my ASX account until 11th January so I have the chance of the offer raising the price to 3.5c before then. That would open up sells of my shares to cheapskate buyers , and Tou will receive their money for the new offer! If it happens (small chance) I might amend my application for more than 4/11 ths.

TOU need the cash to progress so others who don't have the cash for their 4/11 might consider selling to raise the cash. I am hoping this money will be the end of dilution and esarnings will be high enough to avoid further share issues. TG always intended to self -finance expansions amd Lesedi #6 is looking promising on gas flows to make income worthwhile. #4 is improving too - happy days!

Cherries are joint 10th with Chelsea on points. 2024 is going to be fantastic I hope.

cherrylady
22/12/2023
09:46
I spoke too soon it seems?

I am confused with the dates but IG Australia have indeed added my ASX 4/11 entitlements to my Australian accounts.

The expiry date was 19th December (ex. date) so I thought this was all too late?
BUT IG have given me until 11th Jan to take action?

I am wondering if Tlou's ex.date 19/12/23 is the date that the 4/11 quota was calculated i.e. the number held on 19th that was used?

Strange that the notifications came to my phone but not my gmail account on the laptop .... yet.
edit gmails have now arrived

cherrylady
21/12/2023
17:58
TB on LSE explained that the fairly recent undersubscription on the AIM platform precludes TLOU from having another open offer on AIM within their restrictive period of time. I have shares in TOU on ASX so I do not really see why I cannot buy on ASX.

At least the share issue will not drop the LSE share price - maybe the real reason the whingeing poms are excluded? But will the BSE and ASX price drop? It usually does for TLOU no matter whether there is sense behind it or not.

cherrylady
15/12/2023
07:28
The placing opportunity announced today is not available to holders of the AIM-listed shares. That seems unfair — but less so when one considers that the placing price is at a 9% premium to the last closing price on ASX.
meanreverter
01/12/2023
10:04
Sorry guys, it is a long time since I was here , and I forgot post are in date order rather than reverse order so I thought somewin's first post was his final post.

I cannot understand why this release has not been received with more excitement, here, one LSE or on ASX where the price is still 2.8c (<1.5p)

I'd have bet the house we'd be over 3p by now - perhaps there should have been an RNS to trigger the dormant shareholders who ignore TLOU until news comes in that form??

cherrylady
01/12/2023
09:57
is my personal recording of the video at Thornback's link
cherrylady
01/12/2023
09:05
From the LSE board yesterday...

Thornback

Price: 1.65

No Opinion
Tweet30 Nov 2023 10:27

Wonderful news?

cherrylady
27/11/2023
11:56
New Zeus note out today:

"Conclusion: Tlou is pursuing development of its substantial CBM assets in Botswana via its own Lesedi gas-to-power project. The company holds net 2P reserves of 6.8mmboe and an additional net 2C resource of 35.7mmboe - large numbers for a company of its size - and the key to monetising these is Tlou's ongoing development project. The company is currently constructing a 66KV electricity transmission line and has a 10MW PPA from state power company BPC (which should support underlying gas production of around 430boe/d). Tlou is targeting first electricity sales in 2024, with ramp up to 10MW thereafter. The company's CBM resources could support significantly higher production and generation levels, however, with the transmission line able to support up to 25MW and then the gas resource potentially allowing levels at a multiple of this, giving material additional potential. Tlou is also looking at adding solar and hydrogen production capacity to its wider Lesedi project. The company has funding from its end September 2023 gross cash holding of A$1.9m and a subsequent A$3m loan, with full development funding to be progressively secured, and with Tlou having already received significant support from ILC Investments and the Botswana Public Officers Pension Fund. Going forward, we expect ongoing development activities over the rest of 2023 and during 2024, including transmission line progression, new CBM production drilling, and power generation installation. In anticipation of this operational news flow, and first revenues, we have a positive outlook, and value the shares in-line with our 6.7p total risked NAV."

someuwin
27/11/2023
10:39
Looks like, after many years, its starting to come together here.
someuwin
27/11/2023
10:37
27 November 2023

Tlou Energy Limited

("Tlou" or "the Company")

First Gas Flow from Lesedi 6 Production Pod

Highlights

Ø First gas to surface from the recently drilled and completed Lesedi 6 pod

Ø This is the fastest time between starting dewatering and first gas in Lesedi to date

Ø Lesedi 4 pod is dewatering in line with expectations

Gas flowing at Lesedi

Gas has started to flow at the Lesedi 6 Production Pod and has been flared.

This follows the drilling of the new Lesedi 6 production pod and the redrill of the lateral sections of the Lesedi 4 production pod. Post drilling operations each pod was flushed to clear the wells. Production equipment was then installed and dewatering commenced in late October 2023.

In recent days Lesedi 6 experienced a rapid increase in casing pressure in both lateral wells with first gas production to surface occurring soon thereafter.

The rapid build-up of casing pressure and comparatively short time taken from commencement of dewatering to first gas to surface is very encouraging. It represents the fastest gas to surface in the Lesedi field to date.

The next step is to allow the gas flow rate to develop and obtain an initial sustained flow rate. The Company will continue production testing at both Lesedi 4 and Lesedi 6 and update the market in due course.

A short video of the gas flare is available on the following link:

someuwin
03/11/2023
11:50
Couple of weeks maybe for dewtaering to have finished and we finally might get some flow rates. If they come in commercial (or more) we could be looking at a serious re-rate. It's make or break time now really - and if they genuinely have learnt how to drill the holes better from the last time, then we could be looking at stellar flows...
bena1
Chat Pages: 392  391  390  389  388  387  386  385  384  383  382  381  Older

Your Recent History

Delayed Upgrade Clock