ADVFN Logo ADVFN

We could not find any results for:
Make sure your spelling is correct or try broadening your search.

Trending Now

Toplists

It looks like you aren't logged in.
Click the button below to log in and view your recent history.

Hot Features

Registration Strip Icon for alerts Register for real-time alerts, custom portfolio, and market movers

SBE Sibir Energy

0.00 (0.00%)
18 Apr 2024 - Closed
Delayed by 15 minutes
Share Name Share Symbol Market Type Share ISIN Share Description
Sibir Energy LSE:SBE London Ordinary Share GB00B04M0Q71 ORD 10P
  Price Change % Change Share Price Bid Price Offer Price High Price Low Price Open Price Shares Traded Last Trade
  0.00 0.00% 174.75 - 0.00 01:00:00
Industry Sector Turnover Profit EPS - Basic PE Ratio Market Cap
0 0 N/A 0

Sibir Energy Share Discussion Threads

Showing 11401 to 11418 of 11425 messages
Chat Pages: 457  456  455  454  453  452  451  450  449  448  447  446  Older
DateSubjectAuthorDiscuss
31/8/2010
16:09
Visit ImageHosting.com for
leeson31
28/2/2010
09:34
Delete domain(s) from a database and a related Plesk server

Filter client accounts to be deleted

leeson31
19/8/2009
16:04
Sibir Energy plc
("Sibir" or the "Company")

De-Listing from AIM
Update re 2008 Annual Report and Accounts

Sibir announces that the admission of the Company's ordinary shares of 10p each ("Ordinary Shares") to trading on AIM will be cancelled with effect from 7.00 a.m. on Thursday 20 August 2009 as the shares have been suspended from trading for six months. Following the cancellation of admission to AIM, the Company will no longer be obliged to announce material events or produce interim results. However, the Company will continue to send its shareholders copies of the Company's audited accounts and hold annual general and other general meetings in accordance with the applicable statutory requirements and the Company's articles.

Following the de-listing there will be no market facility for dealing in the Ordinary Shares. However, whilst there can be no guarantee of any shareholders being able to purchase or sell any Ordinary Shares, any shareholder wishing to do so should contact the Company Secretary in writing at the Company's registered office at 17c Curzon Street, London W1J 5HU. The Company Secretary will keep a record of all interested potential purchasers and sellers and will seek to match them where possible with the help of the Company's brokers.

The board of Sibir (the "Board") will consider if any corporate action is appropriate to enable shareholders who now wish to exit from their investment in the Company to do so. There can be no guarantee of any such future exit event being proposed to the Company's remaining minority shareholders going forwards.

Although the Company is making every effort with its auditors to complete its accounts for the year to 31 December 2008, the Board now expects the Company's audited 2008 Annual Report and Accounts to be completed and posted to shareholders in September 2009

gatdecor
29/7/2009
13:29
Napoleon 14th.
Was just looking at th4e last enties on SIBIR AND SEE YOU HAVE AMONGST OTHERS TTG and BPI, can I ask why them.
Myself I've taken the road of the banks
Lloyds should ease up to a pound in 5-6 weeks time all be it through a peaks and trough ride and RBS have to reach 50p at least before the government can raise any money back so should be a Gimme.
I'll watch with baited breath and see how thewy all do.
I've sunk 10k into both TTG and BPI as they both look as if they can make it to a 2 bagger by Christmas. Thanks.

Simp'

simferopol
17/7/2009
13:51
Good Luck Napoleon and all the other longs.

It's been a journey and a half LoL!

For Mr T & "Enery it goes on and on, but for the little guys Putin & co at least didn't steal the company. I know GBP 5.00 is a steal when GBP 8.00 was more realistic, but in the circumstances of the market melt down & mismanagement it is probably fair enough IMHO.

SBE: Over & out. :-))

banj
17/7/2009
08:29
So it's all over, now. I would have stayed for more, but as SBE is/was an abnormal company, £5 is a bagger +, & great news anyway!

Hope no1 is left holding any.

I've avoided O & G; gone into RNO, TTG & BPI.

napoleon 14th
10/7/2009
22:34
Steve, wise decision - although still keeping fingers crossed for the 'Sibir factor'!
Am with you on ROC, but got bored of HOIL just before takeoff unfortunately.
Tre rum times, and we're still outnumbered by nervous-ninnies. I'm personally confident that will change though, in which case hang onto your hat.
If you like Georgia you should take another look at RRL - they just farmed into 2 licenses there - as if Somalia wasn't enough!

cmabey
10/7/2009
15:46
Hi Charles, no kept away from them.

FRR & AST looking likely candidates though. AEY, BRWM, HOIL, & ROC all down since I "diversified" into them though.
I'd have been better off selling SBE at the suspension price. LOL

steve73
10/7/2009
15:23
Only UEN Steve? What, no DPL or ENM..? ;)
cmabey
10/7/2009
15:17
me? loosing all my profits on more oily rags....!

well getting some of it suspended on UEN.

steve73
10/7/2009
13:17
Just to keep you up tp speed .
They told me that I was late ....which I wasn't. Then that I had under 10,000 shares and they were not electronic.
I'm hoping the broker can electrify them and sort it out .Thanks for the help/
What is everybody doing now these are gone?

Simp.

simferopol
08/7/2009
14:58
Sibir Energy Headquarters Searched By Police

MOSCOW -(Dow Jones)- Russian law enforcement agencies Wednesday conducted a search at a subsidiary of London-listed oil firm Sibir Energy PLC's (SBE.LN), the company said in a statement.

The investigation took place at the office of subsidiary Magma Oil Company and was aimed at another Sibir subsidiary Moscow Oil and Gas Company, or MOCG. Investigators looked at documents relating to incidents surrounding MOGC in 2006 and to its predecessor Moscow Oil Company in 2002 and 2003.

Sibir Energy bought MOGC from the City of Moscow in 2007. It said the investigation wasn't related to either Sibir itself or to Magma, but didn't elaborate further.

Since April, Sibir Energy has been subject to a takeover attempt by oil major OAO Gazprom Neft (SIBN.RS), the oil arm of state-controlled gas firm OAO Gazprom (GAZP.RS). Gazprom Neft says it has accumulated a 49% stake in the company with the right to increase its stake further.

Sibir and Gazprom Neft jointly operate the strategically important Moscow Refinery. The Moscow city government, which holds an 18% stake in Sibir Energy, has repeatedly tried to block Gazprom Neft's efforts to take control of the 200,000 barrels of oil a day refinery.

Sibir Energy, which also operates the Salym fields jointly with Royal Dutch Shell PLC (RDSA), has been dogged by corporate governance issues since it engaged in controversial real estate dealings with core-owner Chalva Tchigirinski in October last year.

Trading in Sibir's shares have been suspended from London's AIM exchange since February pending investigations into erroneous disclosures regarding the real estate dealings.

cyberpost
29/6/2009
17:07
simferopol, who did you send them to? If you fill in the acceptance form and sent it off to Capita they have no right to turn you down: the offer was made to ALL shareholders of any size. The offer has now closed so if Capita have rejected you in error you need to chase them (maybe involving the FS Ombudsman if they don't give you a satisfactory answer).

If you have certificates, I'm not sure if/why you'd involve any other broker.

bohemia
29/6/2009
16:03
CMAYBE.....THANKS VERY MUCH.Simp.
simferopol
29/6/2009
15:30
Simf: All contact details and other info is on the RNS - link below.
I can't be sure that Renaissance are the best way to go, but they handled this for SBE so will certainly be able to point you in the right/best direction. They were helpful when I called them before. Good luck!

cmabey
29/6/2009
15:20
You wouldn't have a contact email or phone number by any chance do you?
My shares came via an ISA when Sibir bought Pentex Energy years ago the Lloyds sent me a share certificate as the shares could not be held in an ISA so I have an old fashioned real share certificate not an electronic deal.
Would going to Renaissance be the easiest and most economical way, do you think.?

Kind Regards

Simferopol.

simferopol
29/6/2009
13:45
simf: Firtly, I hope you haven't missed the deadline here.
What your broker should have done is to bundle all client SBE shares and submit as 1 transaction.
If they didn't think of that and/or won't reconsider then I suggest you change broker.
Otherwise I guess you need to contact Renaissance and ask them what your options are.

cmabey
29/6/2009
13:24
I have some 3500 sibir shares and have them returned from the broker as they only deal in lots of 10,000 and over.
Can anybody tell me where to go to redeem them for the best deal please?

S.

simferopol
Chat Pages: 457  456  455  454  453  452  451  450  449  448  447  446  Older

Your Recent History

Delayed Upgrade Clock