ADVFN Logo ADVFN

We could not find any results for:
Make sure your spelling is correct or try broadening your search.

Trending Now

Toplists

It looks like you aren't logged in.
Click the button below to log in and view your recent history.

Hot Features

Registration Strip Icon for discussion Register to chat with like-minded investors on our interactive forums.

KEA Kea Petroleum

0.00 (0.00%)
23 Apr 2024 - Closed
Delayed by 15 minutes
Share Name Share Symbol Market Type Share ISIN Share Description
Kea Petroleum LSE:KEA London Ordinary Share GB00BRTL3035 ORD 0.1P
  Price Change % Change Share Price Bid Price Offer Price High Price Low Price Open Price Shares Traded Last Trade
  0.00 0.00% 1.15 - 0.00 01:00:00
Industry Sector Turnover Profit EPS - Basic PE Ratio Market Cap
0 0 N/A 0

Kea Petroleum Share Discussion Threads

Showing 9326 to 9344 of 9350 messages
Chat Pages: 374  373  372  371  370  369  368  367  366  365  364  363  Older
DateSubjectAuthorDiscuss
19/11/2015
18:08
KEA. Dead as a dodo.
papillon
30/8/2015
13:48
Pity you are dead. Not.
alex turner phd
07/7/2015
08:57
Better shells around. SRO has cash of 11p in the bank and no debt and sitting dormant on the market at 4p. Seems a good idea but as a shareholder in SRO its very very tedious waiting for something to happen as the share price falls and falls ignoring fundamentals. Its an oiler and maybe KEA should have tried to reverse in there.
mariopeter
02/7/2015
09:01
That's it all over now.Bust.
Big sell off of assets and share price reduced from 0.01p to 0.001p.
We've al lost our money on this one.

hawkwind4
26/6/2015
16:48
Anhd something else that seems odd: KEA is now "through subscriptions by existing substantial shareholders (including directors and associate parties) and others" to raise 1m for a Co that will be a shell. But could not top-up the money of PIs on Primary Bid to get to 3m for a Co with a real assett and also an additional potentially huge asset? ODD.
gerhart
26/6/2015
13:23
Hi Mario

Thanks for that.

I'm never likely to get my money back. These reverse situations rarely make vast sums for the listed Co, given you only really get a share equal to the amount of cash you put in plus a bit. I think they are more about flattery and saving face after failure.

The more I think about this the more it depresses me. We either accept the lousy deal or the Co goes into liquidation. And then someone gets to buy the company's assets cheap off the liquidator. Wonder who that would be.... Maybe the BOD know it's sh@t deal and hope it will be rejected?

Our only hope is a White Knight who sees the value and is prepared to take a chance. Though there is more chance of me winning the lottery!

gerhart
26/6/2015
11:53
Hi Gerhart,

Have amended my post and there is a better link now on Caliera but scant info is available. In my post I assumed that Caliera was doing some sort of financial reporting and realise that was just an advert on a web page.

I hope the reverse takeover gets you some money back.

Yes you appear to be getting the same smell from this deal as I am.

mariopeter
26/6/2015
10:31
I agree with you Mario, I don't undertsand the logic of this on Puka alone. Surely it's worth more - alone - than they are basically selling all assests for - including Shannon which is supposed to have so much potential! So even if the BOD just wanted to screw the PIs, would it not be much better for the BOD, or some of them, to do a management buy out?! The other thing I don't get legally is how the shares will only be UN-suspended if we AGREE to this plan. In other words no one else can make a bid to buy the company CHEAP via the stock market and our shares? (and remember apart from assets it also has all those recorded losses to off-set) I know we are in a corner but I just don't understand the logic of this. Just looks like a very poor plan. Unless Caleria, the purchasing Co are the BOD under another name! Can we really be locked into suspension unless we agree to the one and only choice put forward? Seems incredible.

Waht do you mean: The word is out KEA are thinking of buying a financial reporting business for £1m!...and the link only takes you to the worldbox front page? What were you intending? Thanks.

And another thought: At one of the presentations IRGS said Shannon was such a good prospect that if it was a private Co he would gamble and put all the money in. So why doesn't he even try and put a better deal forward for the whole Co and then he can have it and put in all the money for Shannon. Something just doesn't add up here.

gerhart
26/6/2015
09:41

So you try and reconcile the numbers. A month ago the KEA board were valuing the Co at what £4m touting shares on the net. Now this bunch show up and offer to buy Shannon for £222000 and further will now demand £111000 if the deal is not done for loss of time and opportunity cost. The directors don't want to sell to anyone else.

Wouldn't get my vote. Very very poor deal for shareholders and better to keep the asset for another day. This is very very poor and i think time for the KEA board to leave.

Just who is hoodwinking who.

mariopeter
26/5/2015
08:37
Well I have to admit I was wrong. I thought enough peeps would have taken the risk. Depite having to extend the process - they said they had in excess of 1mil at that point - so I hoped and expected we'd cross the line. Wonder how close we got? I thought that the BOD would underwrite the (almost enough) PI bids. Maybe they had put in quite a lot anyway. Clearly IGS was understandably looking for people to share the load as he had put in quite a bit already. One imagines the BOD would have to pay a reasonable price to take the Co private given the sales pitch Ian did over the last few weeks. But what prospects for a farm-in that hasn't already happened? Be fascinating - and perhaps very painful for some of us - to see what hapens next. Ce Sera Sera.
gerhart
26/5/2015
07:57
Primary Bid is a waste of time.
someuwin
24/5/2015
18:33
This is IGS doing a presentation at a Shares Mag/Primary Bid evening and is well worth a watch, if you are still thinking of coming in here. Though you have missed the bidding - assuming it is successful. But you can still buy cheap enough on the open market.
gerhart
22/5/2015
13:25
I think it's just peeps getting in, in expectation of successful bid process and share share price then moving forward. I own 5 of the 50k trades from yesterday....and just placed my bid. Here's hoping! GLA!!
gerhart
22/5/2015
13:05
Or, for those of us who have already placed a bid, they're trying to get us to increase them.
Who knows?
GL

librag
22/5/2015
08:15
I think they must have the money for the price to be where it is
dgellissnr
14/5/2015
20:56
Thanks Trading
gerhart
01/5/2015
10:42
Sorted. Apparently there's a problem with some email accounts. If anyone else has similar problems just phone them. Yaron's very helpful and sorted it by deleting my a/c and starting again with a new email address.

Hope this idea works for us small investors, starting with KEA. 6 days left to bid.

GLA.

librag
30/4/2015
13:08
Thx. gerhart. I've emailed them (again) just now. Fingers crossed.
librag
30/4/2015
11:26
Sorry haven't gone that far Librag. But did email them yesterday with a couple of questions and they responded very quickly. So if your stuck I would try that for help.

...and I had a reply to an email I sent about 8am today, by lunctime. (enquiries@primarybid.com)

gerhart
Chat Pages: 374  373  372  371  370  369  368  367  366  365  364  363  Older

Your Recent History

Delayed Upgrade Clock