ADVFN Logo

We could not find any results for:
Make sure your spelling is correct or try broadening your search.

Trending Now

Toplists

It looks like you aren't logged in.
Click the button below to log in and view your recent history.

Hot Features

Registration Strip Icon for charts Register for streaming realtime charts, analysis tools, and prices.

ENRT Environ.Recycle

0.00 (0.00%)
Last Updated: 00:00:00
Delayed by 15 minutes
Share Name Share Symbol Market Type Share ISIN Share Description
Environ.Recycle LSE:ENRT London Ordinary Share GB00B8F1L116 ORD 0.25P
  Price Change % Change Share Price Bid Price Offer Price High Price Low Price Open Price Shares Traded Last Trade
  0.00 0.00% 0.035 - 0.00 00:00:00
Industry Sector Turnover Profit EPS - Basic PE Ratio Market Cap
0 0 N/A 0

Environ.Recycle Share Discussion Threads

Showing 8476 to 8496 of 8500 messages
Chat Pages: 340  339  338  337  336  335  334  333  332  331  330  329  Older
DateSubjectAuthorDiscuss
17/9/2016
21:59
Scandalous, never again will I invest in an Aim company
rp
17/9/2016
20:20
soa & administrators report now available at companies house webcheck

*highlights*

total deficiency inc. retained losses £65m

IP inc patents valued by Metis Partners at £8,500 - £10,000

IP sold to Mettalis Recycling Technology for £322,000

this should have been wound up years ago!

harry vederci
05/8/2016
16:31
Wow, just come across this, Micheal Walters favourite share, and you have to pay subscription to get his tips. Sorry for the holders, the old wild west of AIM
modform
03/8/2016
17:09
Delisting announced by TDW. At least we won't be able to lose any money money in future here! Only bright spot I can think of.
jpuff
02/8/2016
09:01
Now not trading on Aim. What a bunch of charlatans. To think donkeys years ago I bought 10000 shares at £1 and they soon went up to £1.80. Why oh why did I not take my £18k and run for the hills.
rp
26/7/2016
12:31
IMPORTANT NOTICE:Simon Harris, Mark Supperstone and Ben Woodthorpe, all of ReSolve Partners Limited, One America Square, Crosswall, London EC3N 2LB, were appointed Joint Administrators of Environmental Recycling Technologies plc on 13 July 2016. The Joint Administrators act as agents of the Company and without personal liability. Please direct any queries or expressions of interest to jonathan.garfield@resolvegroupuk.comNotice of administrator's appointment
woodwards26
01/7/2016
08:20
Phoenix - bless u, the latest 'company' statement:

'...The Company also announces that it continues to be in discussion with a third party in order to develop a proposal for the consideration
of shareholders as regards the Company's future which it is expected will include securing a capital injection with a view to enable the
Company to carry on trading.'

Well who do u think the 'Third-Party' really is...? Sounds very 'promising' doesn't it, but when the third-party decides not to go, as it never intended to anyway, its curtains. The only 'injection' will be if some other sucker can be persuaded to put in a sizeable chunk, then, as before, the year on year on year on year results will limp on with losses, the vast majority of which is really 'directorial/administrative fees'. Then the share price will 'trade' but with no chance of ever, any year EVER of making a profit. These schemes are rosy aspirations sold to mug investors who hand over money and buy shares. The 'idea' is to keep the 'company' going as long as possible providing income-stream to the 'directors'. NEVER has any of them
produced anything but a thumping annual loss (you check the records, MMTV a typical example amongst many others. Sorry). :-(

visa33
08/6/2016
18:25
How about a stock exchange enquiry into the professional conduct of the officers of the company including past and present directors as well as the nomad. The shareholders of this company have been screwed and I would like to know why. I would be most interested to know of the relationships, if they exist, between directors, former directors and Oxcap. Who are the people behind Oxcap? Were there alternatives which were turned down/rejected and why? What was the role of the company secretary in ERT? Was there a conflict of interest in that role and if so how was it managed? How did the company continue to pay its way even though there was little income? What were the costs to ENRT for office space and what entity did the money go to? Most importantly of all, was the company trading insolvently?If so why and why was it not stopped?
Unfortunately AIM companies and small companies don't matter to those in the seats of real power sitting in their ivory towers. Exactly as it is everywhere. If you owe the banks billions they do deals, if you owe them thousands they bankrupt you if they can't get the money back.
So it is most probably brush it all under the carpet and let's move on. That is, I suppose, how it all works.

phoenixs
27/5/2016
09:02
we have the answer to the debt, at present they can't pay it off. The board and officers of the company should all resign, Oxcap should give up on their "debt", the company should have new investment and then maybe it has a chance to survive and grow. What a bloody mess which could so easily have been avoided.
phoenixs
27/5/2016
09:02
we have the answer to the debt, at present they can't pay it off. The board and officers of the company should all resign, Oxcap should give up on their "debt", the company should have new investment and then maybe it has a chance to survive and grow. What a bloody mess which could so easily have been avoided.
phoenixs
20/5/2016
11:48
.5 - .55138M traded.
oilbuy
20/5/2016
08:30
Looks like it !Booom
oilbuy
20/5/2016
08:20
10m buy...i can see a massive curve ball coming soooon!!!!
fenseal3
20/5/2016
08:05
I bough in yesterday at .26 and .30 as a lucky punt. Looking good
oilbuy
20/5/2016
08:04
oilbuy...got this on my watch list, also getting loads of txt to buy, over sold on a small blip, they are still talking to other peeps, can see this going back to the 0.06p range in a day or so then higher if they can get any contracts, well worth a punt MC now £340k......shell companies trade higher than this, may take a few!!!!
fenseal3
20/5/2016
07:31
.4p paidYesterdays drop proved a great entry point !
oilbuy
19/5/2016
12:36
imho this company has been mismanaged for years. Office expenses, directors' pay etc etc one can go on and on. PIM tech was brilliant but some did not have a clue. Shareholders can pay and pay and pay. NO LONGER. No longer going concern. Where are the revenues to pay the bills? The nomad has to be asked some serious questions.

Really nice tax loss for some.

phoenixs
19/5/2016
07:22
Hmmmm

Failed to pursue what should have been an easy grant on the aforementioned patent on their PIM technology, EPO did propose acceptable amendments, whilst suggesting Discussions are continuing with other interested parties with a view to securing the future of the Company and its PIM technology. If you do not support and pursue your IP then.... Why would anyone consider discussing it with you?

dropcable
18/5/2016
10:29
Hmmmm

Environmental Recycling Technologies plc
Termination of discussions

Environmental Recycling Technologies announces that discussions regarding the development of an alternative business model, as referred to in the Chairman's statement at the Annual General Meeting on 30 October 2015, have been terminated. Discussions are continuing with other interested parties with a view to securing the future of the Company and its PIM technology.

Application deemed to be withdrawn (no reply to communication from the Examining Division)

Last link may not work.. but the indication is that this particular application is Dead. Patent family here,

Make of it what you will.

dropcable
17/5/2016
07:56
lol...dont think they will get a placing away...one day will 10 bag out of the blue...just hope its not a consolidation exercise:)
comedy
09/5/2016
18:15
hasn't this one gone bust yet?????????…..how are they paying the directors???
must be a placing coming up (if so it will be interesting to see the placing price… £0.00000001??) or is it based on IOU's??

phoenixs
Chat Pages: 340  339  338  337  336  335  334  333  332  331  330  329  Older

Your Recent History

Delayed Upgrade Clock